PAX EAST TIME(It is a convention :O )

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay so in a little less than a month(specifically April 6th to April 8th, Easter weekend), the Eastern Penny Arcade Expo, also known as PAX East, is going to occur!
I am attending, waterbottles is attending, and quite a few other people are as well!!! We will all go to Boston, Massachusetts to have funtimes!
I have hastily put up this thread so that eagle fun times can be organized and such.

This is the website for PAX East!

Here are some relevant parts of the FAQ.
Quote:What is PAX East?
PAX East is a three-day game festival for tabletop, videogame, and PC gamers. We call it a festival because in addition to dedicated tournaments and freeplay areas we've got nerdcore concerts, panel discussions, and an exhibitor hall filled with booths displaying the latest from top game publishers and developers. Even with all this amazing content the best part of PAX East is hanging out with other people who know their shit when it comes to games.
How much does PAX East cost?
A 3-day pass is available for $65(SOLD OUT!), and single day passes for each Friday, Saturday(ALSO SOLD OUT!), and Sunday are available for $35.
RE: PAX EAST TIME(It is a convention :O )
I should be there Saturday and Sunday! c:
3-day pass Schadenfruit

Oh man is the schedule finally out

Finally
Aw.

No way I'll be able to make this, my parents would not appreciate me taking a road trip to the east coast for a single day event. :x

Maybe next year.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
For anyone on the forums attending PAX East, I would like to inform you about a little meet up happening on Thursday, April 5, 2012, at 4:00p.m.

There will be a meet up at the Problem Sleuth mural, located in beautiful Cambridge, MA. Mostly we'll chat, take pictures at the mural, and have general fun!

If you happen to be close to the BCEC or Seaport hotel, we will be leaving around 3:25p.m. from the World Trade Center station. Otherwise, meet at the mural at 4:00p.m.

Transit directions from WTC Station.
I THINK THAT SEEING THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE SOON WE SHOULD TRADE SOME NUMBERS OF THE CELLULAR PHONE TYPES SO THAT WE CAN MEET UP AT SOME POINTS

I PROMISE THAT I WON'T GIVE YOUR NUMBER TO COLLEGES WHO WILL ANNOYINGLY CALL YOU ABOUT APPLYING TO THEM
There is no promise that Solaris won't give them to me so that I I can annoyingly call you to apply to me

I'm accredited
Why did I text you my number?

Why??!?

Oh hey, there might be a meet up at PAX Saturday at 6p.m. by the handheld lounge. Maybe. If that's where we met last year.

Indian food delivery will probably be involved.
[secret]did you srsly text me your number because I never got it if you did :U [/secret]
Yes. Yes I did. I just sent you another text, so hopefully you now have my number so I can finally get back to regretting that you have my number!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeez!
WHERE ARE WE MEETING EACH OTHER SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

I MUST KNOW
Here's your answer, Guy:

<NotTheAuthor> Outside the wireless lounge
If any of you play Firefall there, just whisper flyingphish for a good time
passing out, this is all you get
[Image: xWWuG.png]
[Image: 6utPT.png]
Your lovely trio.
From left to right: MrGuy, Solaris, Not The Author
I've never been able to get into hats, as I've never had hats that weren't baseball caps and I friggin' hate baseball caps

Thinking on it, though, I might get some somewhere somewhen or something
I am back in Miami and may try to pictures much
much
later
I'm going to link to my PAX East write up. Assuming you all want to read through 50 pages:

My URL is temp like this. Link on 4/15

If above link doesn't work