Question from eons past...

Hello! I was wondering if anyone here remembers the old thriggle Traveller star sector generators, I think made in Java, that were in use for some forum games hosted probably over half a decade ago. Those were very neat, but they seem to have been lost to history!
RE: Question from eons past...
That's really disappointing. I used to use that all the time, but all of my devices that had it on them are no longer functional. It would be nice if anyone who does still have it could reupload it.
Oh I use one of them like, all the time. I'll see if I can put it up for shares later.
Daaang, thriggle is a really good cartoonist. I learned a lot of medium-specific drawing tricks playing doodle or die with him back in the day.
Here is the dropbox link!

I've mainly used this for random planet generation, but it will do a TON more from generating an entire sector to finding an alien meal. He's also loaded it with a helpful guide to things like law and tech levels.
(04-18-2016, 10:45 PM)btp Wrote: »Here is the dropbox link!

I've mainly used this for random planet generation, but it will do a TON more from generating an entire sector to finding an alien meal. He's also loaded it with a helpful guide to things like law and tech levels.

That's so cool, thanks man.