RE: The $300,000 Fight-A-Thon! [Round Two: Toyetic!]
(04-23-2014, 04:52 AM)Garuru Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
If no one has any objections I may just step up and reserve.
go for it
Okay! Declare!

SpoilerShow
Been awhile but I'm slowly working on something to hopefully revive this.
Nice!
As Warden adjusted the final few gears within himself, he suddenly felt the room shake and hear muffled screams of panic through the hole he had dug out. Curious of the source, he began to rise back to the surface. Upon reaching the street, Warden saw two things. The first was the crowd of fans that had followed him were no longer looking at him. The second thing Warden took note of was the large amount of smoke among the skyline that had become the new focus of the stunned crowd. Raising higher, he could make out a wide ring of toppled buildings circling a modest sized fire that would bugle out briefly with small explosions.

As Warden began to turn away, his sin-sense suddenly registered an aura among the ruined buildings. A blood red aura, stained with murder. An aura he had seen before. Warden began to quickly float towards the aura, muttering a single word to hiself as he did.

"Ironjaw."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh, if that doesn't get someones attention I don't know what will." Ironjaw mused as he leaned against the remains of a statue in one of the cities open plazas. "Little more then I expected but if these people want to live in such piss poor buildings then not my problem when things go boom."

Chuckling, Ironjaw closed his eyes for a moment. "Five others in this fight. A dragon, an armored chick, a stupid cat who thinks he's a god, a weak human and that damnable clock. Hmm, armor would conduct electricity pretty well. No doubt would fry her before she could get out of it. The dragon's big enough to soot with anything. Ice would slow that cat's running about. As for Warden..." Ironjaw stopped. Tilting his head back abit he took in a deep breath. "Oil. Moving close too." Before he could open his eyes the source of the smell decided to make itself known.

"Ironjaw. Your sins will not go unpunished." Warden delared as he floated down in front of the mutant shark.

Ironjaw opened his eyes with a smirk, surpressing a small shiver at the sight of Wardens upgrades. "So I see you found a new look at life huh?" he said as he pushed off the statue. "But again, you call me a sinner. Sure, I killed people. But..." Ironjaw's face turned dark as he began to circle around Warden, who in turn spun in pace to keep Ironjaw in sight, "I killed to stay alive. How, my clockwork friend, is it a sin to protect one's life? If I hadn't fought back, I would have been nothing more then a play toy, a pin cushion, nothing more then a source of amusement for a goverment that never gave a shit for those it abused for its own gain. But I'm the sinner to you huh?"

"Enough!" Warden yelled as he aimed his new guns towards Ironjaw. "Murder marks you as a sinner and you shall be punished!"

"Then answer me this Warden" Ironjaw shot back as he pulled out his rifle. "What about you and your deal with the Artise back in the storage building? How is what she did to Thize not a sin to you? Do you think its not a sin to torture and maim someone against their will? Oh sure, he was part of this game the Coach has us in and yes, we were suppost to kill him but not even Thize deserved what she did. And all you did was let...her.. live."