The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round... Uh, Seven? The Oasis]

The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round... Uh, Seven? The Oasis]
Re: The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round Three: The Epigen Center]
Originally posted on MSPA by TimeothyHour.

Elimine tapped her fingers on the desk nervously.

“You’re a typewriter,” she said, staring at Etiyr.
He began clacking in reply.

“Yes, yes I know,” he spat out. <span style="font-family: Courier New">“Now pick me up.”
</span>

“Nooo,” she said, shaking her head in strange, disoriented way that belied the drug taking effect. “No no no no no. If did that I would disrupt the chickens.”

“…What.”

“I mean, uh. Make my Dad like The Mannnn, man,” She slurred, wobbling a bit back and forth. “…He’s already that, I guess.”

“Ok. I need you to just focus. I’m talking to you, here.”

“The Universe is talking to me! I'm like, in harmony world. I'm fully of harmony and knowledge and they're trying giving me this talk, right? And it’s so convincing, you wouldn’t even know.”

“And, uh, what is it saying?”

She furrowed her brow a bit. “I’m not… I can’t… It’s hard to put into words. Something to do with music, maybe. Music is pretty psychedelic. I was able to see it once, you know.”

"..."

“OK. THIS HAS GONE ON FUCKING LONG ENOUGH. FUCKING PICK ME UP RIGHT NOW, BITCHFACE.”

“Dude, chill,” the drugs had clearly settled in now and were having their fun. If one could see through Elimine’s eyes, they would see, like, colours and stuff. It was pretty crazy.

“OK REALLY. JUST PICK ME UP AND I’LL CALM FREAKING DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE FINDS A TALKING TYPERWRITER AND A HIGH CHICK HAVING THE MOST INFURATING CONVERSATION EVER.”

“Alright, man, alright,” she said, shrugging, moving to lift the typewriter. With a wheeze and a huff, it was finally of the ground.

“This… you are kind of heavy,” she said, staring at the typewriter. “And made of rainbows.”

The typewriter sighed to itself. “Just get us fucking out of here, ok?”

“Mkay,” she said with a nod. With a whoozy stumble and a twirl, she was out the door, in the hall, swirling around the hall like a drunken man.

Etiyr, to say the least, had a feeling he wasn’t going to be seeing any relief for a long, long time.

Messages In This Thread
RULES ADDENDUM - by MaxieSatan - 04-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Re: The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round Three: The Epigen Center] - by GBCE - 12-10-2011, 01:22 AM