The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round... Uh, Seven? The Oasis]

The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round... Uh, Seven? The Oasis]
Re: The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round Two: The Kestalvian Rainforest]
Originally posted on MSPA by TimeothyHour.

Bethany knew how to run through dense jungle brush.

It was something you learned after a few weeks in the jungle. After years, years, of studying those primates you love, in books and in nature, that you wish you could live among, within the mysterious folds of their
sexy society…

The purple blur that the scientist knew was the
devilishly handsome primate was swinging in the trees above, the irresistibly erotic purple coat flowing in the air behind it.

Bethany wanted that simian. Right then, she wanted that simian
more than anything in the world.

Restless-she swung, deeper and deeper into the forest, among the centuries-old trees that had grown for years and year, running from her human pursuers.

Pursuit. Chase. Run. Iamprey, mustsurvivethose-who-hunt. Mustsurvivethe upright-who-are-not-us. Imust- stop.

Restless-she stopped.

Bethany saw the chimp halt, dead in its tracks, but she continued running after it, for it was hers. It was her primate, and no one else’s. Hers, hers, hers. She stopped under the branch the (I’m telling you Bethany, that simian right there is HOT.) chimp was perched upon, looking down at her inquisitively.

“Hello?” she said to the primate. “M-my name is Bethany. Beth-an-y. I just want to have lesbian sex with you, dear.”

Obviously, restless-she understood none of the false-upright’s non-speak. But somehow, the primate knew that it wanted her to climb down to it, to look it in the face, and for whatever reason, that it probably should

Staring blankly at Bethany for a while, the purple-clad simian finally began to climb down the tree. Slowly, at first, but eventually faster and faster and faster, until it finally reached the forest floor. It slowly turned to Bethany, and looked her directly in the eyes.

Bethany’s heart pounded like a jackhammer against her chest. Those eyes. Those
alluring eyes. She reached out to the monkey, completely unable to control herself. (Wink, wink!) She wrapped her arms around Restless-She’s head, slowly bringing herself closer and closer to the beautiful primate. All of the Science Ethics classes she had ever taken had told her this was wrong, resurfacing in her mind like childhood traumas, but it didn’t matter. She loved Restless-She. And Restless-She loved her.

Their lips locked together, human and primate, and together they experienced rite-of-those-who-love-each-other.

~~~~

Meanwhile, back at camp, a romance of another sort was going on.

“I guess I’m staying here, with Etiyr,” Gabe said, cradling the typewriter using a slightly charred piece of tent canvas. “He doesn’t want to go anywhere near The Convolution, and neither do I… even if I really like that jacket.”

Elimine frowned at both of them. She could understand both Gabe and Etiyr by themselves, but together, they were an enigma. It really sort of bothered her and she wasn’t sure how to respond to the fact that it bothered her. Were they a threat? She couldn’t really be sure.

“Well,” she said, turning around. “It looks like neither of you want to go after Bethany. I’m personally going because she might get hurt, and I don’t want anoth- I mean, her death on my hands.”

As she began to head off, Etiyr thought to himself. This was the perfect opportunity. A time to test his influence over Gabe. This plan was high-risk, but it was also high-reward, just high enough that he couldn't resist at least trying to reach his goal.

“Gabe,” the typewriter slowly clacked, putting as much manipulative energy into the words as possible. <span style="font-family: Courier New">“Do you love me?”
</span>

The carpenter looked down at Etiyr quizzically. “What do you mean, love you?”

He reworded the phrase a bit. “You care a lot about me, right?”

Gabe nodded.

“And I care a lot about you, Gabe,” Etiyr lied. “And I need you to prove that you care about me.”

“How so?” Gabe replied. He looked up for a bit. Elimine was at the other edge of the clearing, about to enter into the jungle beyond.

“I want you to kill Eli.”

“What!?” Gabe replied incredulously. “Elimine is our friend, why would we even think of-”

“She’s going right into Convolution territory. If it manages to start influencing her, Gabe, we could all be doomed. It’s clear that mindwhore is angry, for whatever reason, and we can’t let it get a hold on Elimine. It’s the only way, Gabe. At the very least, your attacks will lead her away from the Convie scum. Please. If you care, do this for me.”

Gabe read the words slowly, a look of deep thought on his face. There was a long silence as gears turned in his head. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, a microscopic tear running down the carpenter’s face.

He opened his eyes, and slowly, the flesh Gabe’s on arm rippled and twisted, his arm slowly becoming an Axe.

Messages In This Thread
RULES ADDENDUM - by MaxieSatan - 04-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Re: The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round Two: The Kestalvian Rainforest] - by GBCE - 08-18-2011, 02:58 PM