The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round... Uh, Seven? The Oasis]

The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round... Uh, Seven? The Oasis]
Re: The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round One: The "Denny's"]
Originally posted on MSPA by Jakester390.

Well, this is unusual. Granted not much but still. The probable decision to make here would be to determine if this is still the same dimension. To that effect, that spacecraft probably has the most data.

Quantos looked around, seeing that the area was basically an average town, but with a strong sense of order, almost military like. He then spotted Lucky off in the distance and ran towards it.

"Hey, do you have a record of history stored on you?"

"Affirmative."

"Well how far back does it go, relative to the age of the universe, and what is a significant event that happened during that time?"

"The record goes back to 15 billion years after the big bang. The Zorlons established the Planetary Congress at that time."

"Do you have any events from human history?"

"We do. The United States established first permanent settlement on Ganymede around that time."

"Huh. Well in my universe China established the first permanent settlement on Ganymede. I guess that probably means we are all from different universes, and this is probably another universe itself. Guess that means my escape plan is shot. Well since we're going to be stuck here fighting, we might as well team up. What do you say?"

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Glorious Championship! [S3G5] [Round One: The "Denny's"] - by GBCE - 04-24-2011, 04:08 PM
RULES ADDENDUM - by MaxieSatan - 04-24-2011, 04:31 PM