Galactic Puzzle Hunt Recruiting

Two weekends hence (March 16th), the second Galactic Puzzle Hunt will commence. This is a whirlwind of puzzles where teams compete to solve the puzzle that ties together all the other puzzles as fast as possible. It's all online, and last year Team Eagle Time managed to finish the final puzzle just under the wire. Also, Eagle Timer qwerx3 is on the writing team!

This year, team size is ten people, so people who want to do puzzles and can dedicate some time that weekend should join up! You can take a look at last year's hunt if you want to see the sort of thing you'd be in far.

Our roster so far:

1. Akumu
  2. Dragon Fogel
  3. Granola
  4. Sunspider
  5. Pharmacy
  6. btp
  7. RobotNerd227
  8. Ixcaliber

(Sorry if I forgot anyone, I've been soliciting for this on Discord over a longish period of time now)

Post here or let me know on Discondor if you'd be interested!
RE: Galactic Puzzle Hunt Recruiting
can i be moved down the list into the last spot please
(03-07-2018, 05:26 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »can i be moved down the list into the last spot please

Sure thing friend
Only a few more days before this starts, if anybody is interested.
Okay let's do this
(03-15-2018, 03:53 PM)btp Wrote: »Okay let's do this

Cool beans, added.
Wait I'd love to be on the Eagle Time team rather than my living group's team.

Fun fact, I was on ✈️✈️✈️Galactic Trendsetters✈️✈️✈️ this year for Mystery hunt (pronounced "whoosh, Galactic Trendsetters, nyooom".

I wonder if I know qwerx3 irl.

I was gonna be on a different team but like, I have mixed feelings about the people I'd be working with there and I would rather just have fun rather than work with the hypercompetitive puzzlers. And I haven't done a remote hunt in a while so I'm hyped!
(03-15-2018, 08:06 PM)RobotNerd277 Wrote: »Wait I'd love to be on the Eagle Time team rather than my living group's team.

Fun fact, I was on ✈️✈️✈️Galactic Trendsetters✈️✈️✈️ this year for Mystery hunt (pronounced "whoosh, Galactic Trendsetters, nyooom".

I wonder if I know qwerx3 irl.

I was gonna be on a different team but like, I have mixed feelings about the people I'd be working with there and I would rather just have fun rather than work with the hypercompetitive puzzlers. And I haven't done a remote hunt in a while so I'm hyped!

Nice, message me on Discondor.
Update: We did it! Team Eagle Time completed the entire hunt, finishing in 45th out of 501 active teams. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Congratulations puzzlers! May your glory spread word of our humble forum.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Congrats! Forgot briefly that this was going on, and it's good to see that ya'll placed well :0
The ΣUMS Puzzle Hunt is happening next week. Let me know if you want to participate with Team Eagle Time!
We got in 27th place in this one

Edit: Out of 257
More puzzle hunts! Galactic Puzzle Hunt is happening once again, starting March 15th.

This is a really good hunt, the past two years' have been of exceptional quality. However, it's also pretty intense, and it would be great to field a full team here. We can have up to 10 people, so if you'd be down to spend at least that weekend doing some serious puzzling, you should let me know.
I am interested.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
(01-25-2019, 04:03 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »I am interested.

Cool beans! Are you on Discord? Shoot me a message on there (I'm on Discondor, the Eagle Time server) and we'll get you set up.
Reporting back that Team Eagle Time finished GPH2019 in 29th place.