The Great Belligerency [Round 4: Static]

Originally posted on MSPA by Aryogaton.

[Image: gbintro.png]
So hey, another Grand Battle, and the eighth of Season 2. If you don't know what a Grand Battle is, the first one is a good example. I won't repeat the rules, just go check the link!

As with the eighth battle of Season One (another good one to read, too), this Grand Battle will be villain-only. Doesn't matter if they're Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Evil, but they must be a villain of some sort.

Also, throwing a minor second requirement in, all entrants should have at least decent writing skills. Don't think much of it, but if you have a habit of getting kicked out in the first couple rounds or going inactive, I may not approve your entry. Granted, if you've shown some improvement, you'll probably get in. This requirement is fairly loose, anyway.

-----
So here's the template, ready for your copypasting:

Username: Basically, look left.
Name: What is your character's name. If somehow this field is difficult to fill for your character, enter whatever other characters can refer to him/her/it as.
Gender: Your character's gender. If N/A, mention it and choose one so that your fellow writers can use some non-awkward pronouns. Chuck Norris is not a valid option.
Race: Your character's species. Should be self-explanatory. Otherwise, whatever term that can describe a group of your-characters.
Color: All entrants must write in a color. This should be fairly readable without eyesore, and fairly different from other entrees' colors. You may switch colors in a post to indicate perspective, but personally I find that to be an eyesore, especially if you use funky background colors. Please don't use fancy fonts, either.
Weapon: Anything that your character uses to dish out pain to another character. May or may not include "self".
Abilities: What is your character good at? Your character should not be some random dude with nothing special about him whatsoever. That said, keeping it vague and letting yourself develop the abilities later on is a good idea.
Description: Although people have gotten away with incredibly vague descriptions (namely, me), you should have at least some description for your fellow writers to go off. This includes physical descriptions, personalities, etc.
Biography: Backstory and all that. Keep in mind that this section has the most chronic tl;dr's.

-----
Contestants:
Dragon Fogel - Cole Aran - 804040
slipsicle - "Amy" - 4040FF
Pick Yer Poison - Phil Girnham - 006600
SleepingOrange - Ur - 339933
MalkyTop - Spirit of Fairy Tales - 26466D
Ixcalibur - Dove - 6600BB - DEAD
Captain Lhurgoyf - Vandrel Reinhardt - darkred - DEAD
Wojjan - Balance - Sienna - DEAD

Messages In This Thread
The Great Belligerency [Round 4: Static] - by Aryogaton - 08-02-2010, 02:30 AM