Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradox (Test Session)

Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradox (Test Session)
RE: Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradox (Test Session)
Still fast asleep, Alistair's player power seep into and alters the very fabric.... of the Bed Mount's sheets! The sheets begin to emit that wonderful fresh clean sheet smell! It's nice, and pleasant and... it makes one so... so.... sleepy...

The ninjas are not unaffected by this, and their dodge rate suffers for this. But it seems that this gimmick isn't the only thing that has been done to the sheets! They now can infinitely stretch, giving it both a mighty reach and range! In fact, they're now sturdy enough to withstand the stretching and enemy attacks! Predator Sheets have been added to the bed, luring and slowing its master's foes with its pleasant scent before grabbing them to throttle, fling about, or whatever else they desire! Has good synergy with the Pillow turret for obvious reasons.

Reasons that the ninjas are about to learnt he hard way.
Level Up: The Revival

No, I am not explaining the subtitle. Yes I made a forum game before I posted anywhere else. Maybe, I could be inflating my own ego. No, surprisingly, I do not like that as much as I should.
Pawn failed a spot check i guess.

I spend the round reviving of course.

My earth elemental shifts to just attacking the rooks regularly.
My pawn takes my bike for a ride and tries to deal damage to the enemy with it.
(02-02-2019, 09:31 PM)FlamingFlapjacks Wrote: »x1: HEAL
x1: Toss sand in the ninja's faces so it's harder to dodge
x1: nock the chairheir's bow, and leap into the sky animelike. RAIN THE CHAIRS OF JUSTICE FROM ABOVE. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE LIGHT OF THE GLORIOUS CHAIRS NINJAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALL CAPS CHAIR RAGE

As you did not specify using any alchemy, you heal for 2 HP! You also lower the Ninja's Dodge by 10%!

Attack Rolls: 13 + 30 (Multishot Advantage) = 43, 82 + 30 (Multishot Advantage) = 112

You miss one of the Dersite Ninjas, but minicrit on the other, killing it! 10,000 Build Grist, 5,000 Crude Grist, and 2,500 Refined Grist is added to the Grist Pool!

(02-02-2019, 09:40 PM)Si Fron Namasuke Wrote: »Still fast asleep, Alistair's player power seep into and alters the very fabric.... of the Bed Mount's sheets! The sheets begin to emit that wonderful fresh clean sheet smell! It's nice, and pleasant and... it makes one so... so.... sleepy...

The ninjas are not unaffected by this, and their dodge rate suffers for this. But it seems that this gimmick isn't the only thing that has been done to the sheets! They now can infinitely stretch, giving it both a mighty reach and range! In fact, they're now sturdy enough to withstand the stretching and enemy attacks! Predator Sheets have been added to the bed, luring and slowing its master's foes with its pleasant scent before grabbing them to throttle, fling about, or whatever else they desire! Has good synergy with the Pillow turret for obvious reasons.

Reasons that the ninjas are about to learnt he hard way.

Predator Sheets upgrade added! The Bed can now attack and debuff enemies!

(02-03-2019, 10:26 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »Pawn failed a spot check i guess.

I spend the round reviving of course.

My earth elemental shifts to just attacking the rooks regularly.
My pawn takes my bike for a ride and tries to deal damage to the enemy with it.

You kill 3 Dersite Pawns and finish off the low-health one! The Earth Elemental will do as you say. Also, since I forgot to factor the Grist yield of the Dersite Pawns killed last turn, a total of 40,000 Build Grist and 20,000 Crude Grist has been added to the Battlefield!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
End of Turn Battle

The Living Bed Mount decreases the Dodge of the remaining Dersite Ninja by 20%! The Pillow Turret deals 3,000 damage to a Rook! The Earth Elemental attacks a Rook normally, but only deals 1,000 damage! The Dersite Pawns kill Numbers and deal 9,000 damage to the Pillow Turret! The remaining Ninja backstabs Numbers, killing him! The Rooks deal 12,000 damage to the Earth Elemental!

Battlefield:
Grist Pool:
 301K B, 207.1K C, 68.8K R, 2,840 P
Alchemist: [AG] HP: 2,000/2,000, At the Alchemiter
Prospitian Dropship: [AG], HP: 5,000/15,000, Armor: 2,000, Dodge: 50%
Dersite Battleship: [PG-BOSS], HP: 174,000/250,000, Armor: 5,000, Shields: 12,000/50,000, regenerates 20,000 Shields each turn

Battleship Mid Section - Level 2
Earth Elemental: [AG], HP: 17,000/75,000, Armor: 4,000, Horde Entity
Living Bed Mount: 
[AG], HP: 10,000/10,000, Pillow Turret: 1,000/10,000 HP, Guarding Si from Namasuke
Hole to Third Level

Dersite Pawns [PG]: (x7) HP: 5,000/5,000,
Dersite Rooks [PG]: (x1) HP: 20,000/20,000, (x1) HP: 16,000/20,000 Armor: 3,000
Dersite Ninjas [PG]: (x1) HP: 5,000/5,000 Dodge: 50%
Karpinsky: [AG-P] HV: 14/20, Dodge: 50%, Grist: 1K B, 38K C, 7K R, 0 P
FlamingFlapjacks: [AG-P] HV: 7/20, Dodge: 50%, Grist: 35K B, 23.5K C, 7.7K R, 20 P
HunterX55: [AG-P] HV: 15/20, Dodge: 50%, Grist: 33K B, 20K C, 10 R, 250 P
Ten11: [AG-P] HV: 10/10, Dodge: 50%, Grist: 23.4K B, 10.4K C, 8.7K R, 310 P
---Dersite Pawn: [AG-S] HV: 10/10 Dodge: 50%
Numbers: [AG-P] HV: 0/20 Dodge: 50%, Grist: 27K B, 34.5K C, 14K R, 600 P
Si from Namasuke: [AG-P] HV: 20/20 Dodge: 50%, Grist: 40K B,  20K C, 0K R, 0 P

Passive Charges:
N/A

Spoils of War:
Ogre Tusk: [Ten11] Cooldown: III
x1 buff up
x1 murder via chairarrows
x1 Chairheir’s Bow || Irecreeper’s Signature
1x action: Activate Steady Shot
2x action: Utilize the Plasma Hyper-Spazer on the Dersite Ninjas
I want to take out the ninjas and rooks before moving on, can leave the pawns.

Action 1: Rough Rider
Action 2 & 3: Attack the rooks.

My earth elemental attacks the remaining ninja.
My pawn collects grist.
Okay, I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet on this. I'm going to have to bring this game to a close. Let me make this clear: this is not a failure. This test session has been a major success, and it has given me a large amount of data on the balance of the mechanics and some well-needed experience on how to GM a Destroy the Godmodder. However, due to intense school committments and health issues, I can no longer run this game. However, let it make it clear that I will be returning in a few months to begin DTG:MSPAradox proper. This is not the end. This is only the beginning. With that, I have to thank you, dear players, for taking the time to participate in this experiment, and your effort has improved the quality of the upcoming main game.

Story Conclusion:

As you prepare for the next round of combat between you and the Dersites, you are suddenly struck by an otherworldy presence. It speaks into your mind.

IT APPEARS THAT THE SIMULATION HAS GATHERED ENOUGH DATA FOR OUR NEEDS
THIS SIMULATION WILL NOW BE TERMINATED AND ITS DATA FULLY PROCESSED

Suddenly, the Dersites in front of you begin dissolving into a coagulation of geometrical patterns. Flashes of code surround the amalgamates, and the rest of the Battleship begins to dissolve. You find yourself in the center of a chaotic maelstrom, the byproduct of this pocket universe's reality collapsing upon itself. Your simulated bodies begin to fade into nothing, and you are suddenly struck with an overwhelming emotion that has manifested only now:

Absolute terror.

THIS HAS BEEN A FUNDAMENTAL INTEGRITY TEST OF SKAIA AND PARADOX SPACE
IT APPEARS THAT IT IS PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF WITHSTANDING THE STRESSES OF A GODMODDING WAR, EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF A PSI GODMODDER
YOU HAVE NOW SERVED YOUR PURPOSE, AND WILL BE REINTEGRATED INTO PARADOX SPACE

You now see the entire Battlefield begin to fade away, dissolving into streams of pure data that begin to converge upon your position. But that is only a mere representation of what is happening to the pocket universe that serves as the computing medium of the simulation. From the outside, the brane is physically contracting into a singularity. Your consciousnesses begin to fade in and out, as the simulation continues to collapse. Right as the maelstrom overtakes your world, the voice speaks for a final time.

THIS IS NOT THE END
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
THE NEXT GODMODDING WAR WILL SHAKE THE VERY HEAVENS TO THEIR FOUNDATIONS
PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE OMEGA POINT

The maelstrom collapses upon itself, and everything goes black.

---

Meanwhile, the rest of Paradox Space continues to function as normal. A minute strand of data worms its way into the labyrinthine patterns of code that connect Paradox Space. Slowly, but surely, as the data propagates its way through this intimately connected cluster of universes, through countless self-propagating timelike curves that lend Paradox Space its name. The collective pattern of Paradox Space subtly changes. The threads of the Narrative itself are twisted and focused to further this new direction. And, almost imperceptibly to the vast majority of its inhabitants, the bulk of Paradox Space begins to organize in patterns that no mere mortal could begin to grasp. All of this occurs, in preparation for an event that has been trillions of years in the making.
Did not get to use bomb, 0/10

Thankyou for running this Gutza, it was fun.
(02-09-2019, 09:58 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »Did not get to use bomb, 0/10

Thankyou for running this Gutza, it was fun.

Thanks! As a heads up, I'll probably be running the proper session on Spacebattles, as Eagle Time is not active enough for my purposes.
WARNING. SPATIOTEMPORAL AND NARRATIVE ANOMALY DETECTED IN PARADOX SPACE. PROBABILITY OF GODMODDER INVOLVEMENT: 100%. DEPLOYING COUNTERMEASURES:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...ss.765619/