Eagle Time
Fountain of the Youth - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hell-place, Ontario (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Fountain of the Youth (/showthread.php?tid=1645)

Pages: 1 2

Fountain of the Youth - Reyweld - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 04:47 AM)Plaid Wrote: »... (or if you're still in high school, in the last 5 years? Do we have anybody that young here idk)

Whoa I'm still in highschool Whoa

Will anyone challenge my title as the youngest user of Eagle Time?

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Reyweld - 05-23-2016

oh my god i posted this in the wrong subforum

look at my mistakes, don't they indicate the tender youth i possess

RE: Fountain of the Youth - a52 - 05-23-2016

i'm probably younger than you, judging by your #photoop. but only by less than a year, i'm guessing.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Electrum - 05-23-2016

I'm certain that there's folks here who are 1-2 years younger than you Rey. Also be prepared to give up your title as the youngest next year, cause once you hit 18 things will go to hell, I can guarantee it.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - a52 - 05-23-2016

There are also a few irregulars who are probably considerably younger than either of us, judging by their behavior.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - btp - 05-23-2016

What are you kids doing posting here? Get back to work!

Sorry Mister Bee-tee-pee, sir. I'm heading back to the filtration monitor now. Although, I could have sworn I had 15 more minutes left of break...

((*whisper* Alright, I concede the title. However, I am a mere Grade 11, so if you thought I was a Grade 12 (Senior equivalent), we may be the same age.

Take that!))

Reyweld, you're stuck in here for 1 and a half more weeks and if you think I can't fail you in that time I tell you there are not enough red pens in the world to draw all the check minuses and frowny faces you will receive.

Why can't you be a good'un like a52 over there? See how diligent they are?

RE: Fountain of the Youth - OTTO - 05-23-2016

You must be registered to view this content.

Ugh, this is why I have a personal vendetta and don't do my homework for only this class.

You're all my favorite students, .

Now help me dispose of these dead mammals.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - OTTO - 05-23-2016

You must be registered to view this content.

*was writing ranchy Pokemon fanfiction as an alibi, but will probably still get in trouble for it*

RE: Fountain of the Youth - a52 - 05-24-2016

(05-23-2016, 08:08 PM)btp Wrote: »Reyweld, you're stuck in here for 1 and a half more weeks and if you think I can't fail you in that time I tell you there are not enough red pens in the world to draw all the check minuses and frowny faces you will receive.

Why can't you be a good'un like a52 over there? See how diligent they are?
You say that, but...

I made this:
(05-23-2016, 09:24 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »*was writing ranchy Pokemon fanfiction as an alibi, but will probably still get in trouble for it*
[Image: zwmH6te.png]

RE: Fountain of the Youth - a52 - 05-24-2016

And OFFICEQUEST is usually only ever updated when I'm supposed to be doing homework.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Reyweld - 05-24-2016

dang a52, more like a52 shades of grey red/blue

RE: Fountain of the Youth - btp - 05-24-2016

Okay guys welcome back, tod....What is this?

REYWELD COME UP TO THE FRONT

I am going to speak to you in angry hushed tones in front of 20+ of your peers! AND expect you to respond like a normal reasonable person who is not under any social pressure while all 40+ eyes are locked on you.

Did you put this rack on my seat? It has your name on it? Oh AND you stole Paper's glitter pens to write it?

Wait, what's that in your hand?

Is that the /pogeymans/?

That's it! I've had enough. I didn't want to have to do this but you're going to The Office

I'm sorry for the interruption everyone.

a52, that is a fine piece of artwork! Now those plants in the background, are they prokaryotes or eukaryotes?

-----
There may or may not be anyone in the office right now. At the very least there's probably an assistant english teacher slacking off in there.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Electrum - 06-30-2016

Youth is for losers. There. I said it.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Reyweld - 04-26-2018

I'm old now, so someone else can have this thread. I'm auctioning it off.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Robottobt - 04-28-2018

I can take this thread!
I have the ability of being stressed far too much for my youthness. much like you older folks.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Reyweld - 04-28-2018

Bidding starts at 1 shitpost. Do I see one shitpost?

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Robottobt - 04-28-2018

[Image: 22fca163_a9ff_4f25_90cc_bc55761ad9ee_by_...ca0x3d.png]
One top tier shitpost coming right up.

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Reyweld - 04-28-2018

Do I see 2 shitposts? 2 Shitposts?

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Myeth - 04-30-2018

As a proffesional young person(ive been at it for 15 years) I'll have to fight you for this thread via dab to nae combat

RE: Fountain of the Youth - Reyweld - 04-30-2018

2 Shitposts? Is that 2 shitposts? Do I hear 2 Shitposts, despite this being a format in which there is no audio transmission?