Eagle Time
Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] (/showthread.php?tid=2288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Void Girl - a52 - 05-29-2017

..Were your eyes always like that?

RE: Void Girl - typeandkey - 05-29-2017

>Let's reassure her that if she DID fail her exam that she shouldn't worry, we'll teach her all of the dark, forbidden techniques we know as compensation.

RE: Void Girl - btp - 05-31-2017

Where we at?

RE: Void Girl - Arcanuse - 05-31-2017

>Soooo, now that you broke some eldritch entity out of its prison, any ideas what to do next?
>Cause uh. All I see from here is rock, sky, and more of both. Don't suppose you have any mana leftover from your supercharged reality smash there?

RE: Void Girl - Kowlb - 06-03-2017

SpoilerShow

RE: Void Girl - Zephyr Nepres - 06-17-2017

Some pixel art a diid of Geno. Thinking about turning them into gifs, but we'll see.

[Image: VFJ9yvg.png]
[Image: QG7ZzCk.png]
[Image: JJEXFie.png]

RE: Void Girl [Announcement] - Tuesbirdy - 01-17-2018

Announcement

I did naht abandon this, I did naaaht.

Oh hai, audience!

Void Girl's returning For Reals, This Time come January 31st, 2018! However, some things have changed to accommodate the fact that film school's cut into my leisure time. Here are some things to note going forward:

○ The art will fluctuate between colored and monochrome for awhile.
○ Until ET gets its text formatting toolbar back--or we reach another chapter break--the prose will be formatted in a more conventional style. Typing out all that BBcode by hand's just too much trouble for this busy birdy.
○ I'm going to be a little more selective with suggestions. Shorter updorts mean quicker updorts, and I don't trust myself not to get discouraged or overwhelmed while attempting to incorporate all of them.

That said, I look forward to resuming this adventure in a couple weeks! Thanks for sticking around, everyone.

- Tuesburd

RE: Void Girl [Announcement] - Clownmask Clock - 01-17-2018

>Flirt on Gurl

RE: Void Girl [Announcement] - smuchmuch - 01-18-2018

Quote:>Let's reassure her that if she DID fail her exam that she shouldn't worry, we'll teach her all of the dark, forbidden techniques we know as compensation.

No ! You mad fiend !
The recipe of the perfect black forest cherry cake must stay secret, as does our dark chocolate and cranberry sauce boar roast. The multiverse is not ready for such sinfull and delicious darkness !
It will never be ready.

(Nice to see this is coming back.)

RE: Void Girl [Announcement] - gloomyMoron - 01-18-2018

> So, who... or what exactly is... "The Primarch"?

RE: Void Girl [Announcement] - Tuesbirdy - 02-01-2018

Quote:> Hey girl, it ain't over til your teacher gives the grade. There's still ways to salvage this.
> Go for robot hug.

You bob close and flash the word 'HUG?' across your display. Touched by your concern, Geri pulls you close for a one-armed embrace.

[Image: VG_000.png]

GERI
"You're right. I can worry about whether we passed or failed once we actually finish the exam..."

She pulls away, uncertainty flattening out her smile. A cold breeze whips her hair about her scratched face.

GERI
"It's just too bad I don't know where to start. My thoughts are still a little scrambled... I can't seem to..."

Geri's expression tightens, suddenly. A moment's pause. Then she shakes her head like a wet dog and makes a frustrated noise.

GERI
"You know what? Nevermind. I'm sure my memories'll come back soon. I heard somewhere that irresponsible planeswalking can mess with your head some, but it's rarely permanent. Just annoying."

Quote:> Uh... were your eyes always like that?

[Image: VG_001.png]

She shoots you a worried look.

GERI
"Huh? What's wrong with my eyes?"

Frowning, Geri feels at her face.

GERI
"If this is a joke, it's a pretty mean-spirited one. I've got a squicky-thing about eye injuries. You're freaking me out, Geno!"

You bob apologetically.

Quote:> We want to scan you again. See if Antlers left any... residue... or anything.

Geri blinks. The concept of 'Antlers residue' makes her face twist with disgust.

GERI
"Only if you promise never to say that again. He seemed like a pretty okay deer-man, but like... residue? Ew."

Geri brushes herself off and stands before you. A bird calls in the distance. You focus your collective energy, and mana encapsulates your chassis in an electric blue glow.

GERI
"Hmm... having such a low mana concentration makes spellcasting hard for you, right? Maybe it'll help if we're touching."

Careful not to hurt her, your energies settle.

[Image: VG_002.png]

She reaches forward and rests her palm on your viewport. Your mana spills forth, searching...

TBC...

Author's NoteShow

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - gloomyMoron - 02-01-2018

(It is perfectly reasonable that Geno's stripes can be inconsistent. It's a multi-soul arcanobot. It can easily just be explained as a sign of the shifting personalities or as a living metal that reconstructs its magical energy lines randomly. But if you prefer more consistency, that's cool too. Just offering my two cents to save you some work.)

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - typeandkey - 02-01-2018

>"No residue per say, it looks more like Antlers woke up something that was already there."

SpoilerShow

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - Myeth - 02-01-2018

>"uuuuuuuhhhhh, we aint proffesionals but somethin's different and I dont like it my dude"

(ALSO HII WELCOME BACK!!)

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - Arcanuse - 02-01-2018

SpoilerShow

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - SneakyRobot - 02-01-2018

Don't feel constrained to a particular number of panels. Do exactly as many as each update demands.

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - eerr - 02-02-2018

>Stare deep into your reflection on Geno. Know the truth. "This totally makes my eyes look fly"

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - SC - 02-07-2018

> See if you have any newfound void-powers since the trip.

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - Clownmask Clock - 02-07-2018

>Now that's we're out of that canvas, it's time you learn the truth. We're not really a bunch of birds trapped inside of this orb, we're actually a bunch of normal humans from another universe controlling this one robot.

RE: Void Girl [Oh god it's back] - Smurfton - 02-07-2018

I'm sorry that you missed the memo, but all of our souls are powering the "robot". You're in here too.