Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - The One Guy - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 07:30 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(04-05-2017, 06:53 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: contact friends to come over and ask them to bring Anansi along

Seconding! ...looks like we'll have to put talking to Lethos on hold for now.
But hey! Maybe this non-busty cat-girl will be able to tell us a thing or two about the leviathan lady currently taking a leisurely stroll... heading in our general direction... We should probably move fast tho o.o!

Ok, I'm a bit confused, aren't we heading back to our friends before talking to Lethos anyway?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:53 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: contact friends to come over and ask them to bring Anansi along

I suggest we do the opposite, bringing Miho to the group. We need to head back there anyway and a large group of possible hostiles approaching could scare her off.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 04-05-2017

Dear lord she's adorable. One more for the waifu-bucket. Make it so!

(04-05-2017, 08:06 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

I suggest we do the opposite, bringing Miho to the group. We need to head back there anyway and a large group of possible hostiles approaching could scare her off.

Bringing her to the group without prior warning will have bad results, I feel. Alice is over there, and unlike the rest of the party, she can definitely fight this Asane/Miho. Possibly due to being the Disturbed Controller of Cats. Or a being literally made of hax.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - The One Guy - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 08:31 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »Bringing her to the group without prior warning will have bad results, I feel. Alice is over there, and unlike the rest of the party, she can definitely fight this Asane/Miho. Possibly due to being the Disturbed Controller of Cats. Or a being literally made of hax.

Well it doesn't have to be without warning; of course we'd contact our friends first.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 04-05-2017

>Derrick and Lucia: Try to resist the urge to pet Asa Miho.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 04-05-2017

but guys... we don't need to go, AT LEAST alice has the communicator thing, why go and then come back when they can just come here themselves. if i'm wrong and derick or lucia can't communicate, a flimsy scout will still likely be closer than we are and save time.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 04-06-2017

The real question is... why did we split up in the first place o.O? ...apart from Scooby Doo shenanigans i mean xD

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 04:16 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »The real question is... why did we split up in the first place o.O? ...apart from Scooby Doo shenanigans i mean XD

I think it had to do with part of our plan for the meeting.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Zephyr Nepres - 04-06-2017

> Lucia: Notice Derrick's gaze go to Miho's abs.

(I can't actually tell whether they're ripped or not bc of screen brightness but I absolutely want to see a catgirl who can bench press five of me)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - The One Guy - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 10:23 PM)Panur Wrote: »but guys... we don't need to go, AT LEAST alice has the communicator thing, why go and then come back when they can just come here themselves. if i'm wrong and derick or lucia can't communicate, a flimsy scout will still likely be closer than we are and save time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the plan to head back to our friends and use the comunicator from a safe distance? Why call our friends here just to leave again?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 04-06-2017

=>

[Image: 4BQ7YGn.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: kifLa1y.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: PzakF0e.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Emily, talk to Lethos
2. Lucas talk to Lethos

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 04-06-2017

>2

remember we need his skills (spotlight) to make lethos remember

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - RemoteCalamity - 04-06-2017

>2 cause we needed Lucas to connect with Lethos in the first place, but I think Emily would make a better diplomat than Lucas

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 04-06-2017

> 2

Emily can jump in after a bit but I trust Lucas to soften Lethos up.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 04-06-2017

> 2, but have emily and garry coach him a bit first

>1
Seriously guise, Emily's clothing set makes ALL monsters more friendly towards the whole party, but ONLY if they meet her first... then it'll take another couple of dreams for the counter to reset. (Good thing i have an elephant's memory about weird details like these x)

Also, we can just use Lucas' power after we've gained her trust. That way we also minimize the risk of it freaking out our being offended :L

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 06:46 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>1
Seriously guise, Emily's clothing set makes ALL monsters more friendly towards the whole party, but ONLY if they meet her first... then it'll take another couple of dreams for the counter to reset. (Good thing i have an elephant's memory about weird details like these x)
That's not her clothes set, that's the mask Lexii's has. Lucas can use it too.
>2
>Have lucas use nevil's facade.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 04-06-2017

Wow, okay, guess we're just gonna not use that plan I made.

>3: Tag team with Lucas first and Emily. Both of them holding Nevil's Facade. Also give Skully the anti-psychic light.

@nN: That was originally gonna be the set's effect, but it got changed to a color splash or something. Now her set doesn't effect monster hostility.

Ok, i stand corrected about the mask i guess.

>Whoever goes on the projector, make sure to wear Nevil's Facade first.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 04-07-2017

>1
Honestly, this is just because I like watching Emily talk to monsters and whatnot

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 04-07-2017

Lucas: Talk to Lethos

[Image: khmkR7L.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Xoleuph - 04-07-2017

alright, I have been lurking long enough, time to make my appearance.

(04-06-2017, 07:25 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>3: Tag team with Lucas first and Emily. Both of them holding Nevil's Facade. Also give Skully the anti-psychic light.
not a terrible idea, but why give skully the light?
as far as I recall, she can only simply use items. if you were to give it to hermes instead, who can not only use items, but amplify their effects, it could really make a difference. plus, we have already seen him use his base screen light to produce quite powerful bursts of light. combined with lexiis hope power, it could get us out of a bad situation.
on the topic of the tinfoil lights, could they work against little mal? it seems to use psychic tricks, so maybe we can protect against it.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 04-08-2017

(04-07-2017, 11:35 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »alright, I have been lurking long enough, time to make my appearance.

Welcome to the Dank Carnival here brother and/or sister! ^_^

Also, make sure you check out our Discord channel for more updates and idle banter ;)
https://discord.gg/GFqSg

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Xoleuph - 04-08-2017

done some thinking, got some commands.

> Lexii: give Lucas Nevils facade

> Derrick and Lucia: give your tinfoil flashlights to Skully and Hermes
we might as well double up. they wont be much use just laying in their inventories and might help against mal in the future. also might be worth testing some time later if it matters what the tinfoil is combined with (like flashlight, lamp, floodlight, nightlight) when hermes uses it.

> All realm attendants plus Hermes: scan Lethos, switch scan order if it reveals more information
we have all been waiting for it, so lets get it done before we engage.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 04-09-2017

seconding Xoleuph. Idunno, can't add anything.