Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 01:52 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »
(01-11-2017, 04:13 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »> Just sort of ask Raziel to block the door if it's not ok, then leave and reenter the room.

Seconding this one because the reapers have never seen Raziel in motion.

Actually I'm pretty sure Raziel has been harassing them for awhile. So they likely have.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 01-13-2017

in slighty unrelated, but most likely wanted news, I made a Ruu

[Image: Ruu_meme.png]

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 01-14-2017

>Garreth: Could you signal Skully to quietly message Lucia about Alice's arrival? We'd rather not have Lucia be caught by suprise.

We're not at garry at the moment but I'm gonna make the command anyway, just in case, since we seem to be switching back and forth.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 12:43 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Garreth: Could you signal Skully to quietly message Lucia about Alice's arrival? We'd rather not have Lucia be caught by suprise.

We're not at garry at the moment but I'm gonna make the command anyway, just in case, since we seem to be switching back and forth.

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 01-14-2017

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 01-14-2017

That is one approachable Ruuwaifu. I approve.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Shadowfyst997 - 01-15-2017

@IP that is a fantastic drawing of Ruu, I love it! :o

@TT And those are some fantastic memes! I love them! XD

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ActivelyAnonymous - 01-16-2017

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 01-16-2017

Itamie: Ask Raziel if it's cool first. He's just kinda sitting there... MENACINGLY

[Image: OSZM0D9.png]

You're startled to find Raziel has moved, and quite silently at that.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: HSZGoSl.gif]

You are now Emily, stunned as your environment is pulled from you, leaving you temporarily blinded by the change of scenery.

[Image: 1MK9mgH.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 07:03 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>bob: do a dance

Seconding the shit out of this.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - AgiDine - 01-16-2017

Seconding, because silly dances are the most important thing

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 01-16-2017

> Bob: Cuddle the statue of yourself.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - RemoteCalamity - 01-16-2017

>don't mind the dance. you talk while we listen until we see fit to politely butt in.

colored commands that can't be ignored! what now IP?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 01-16-2017

I said it elsewhere, but I'll say it again here, I think we shouldn't talk at first. It might be something important that Daydream wants to talk about, like her therapy sessions with Emily, or even about what she's thinking about the current situation. Either way, there's a chance we won't find out if we just start mouthing off.

Luckily, dancing is silent so we can do the shit out of that.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - arnaldorex13 - 01-16-2017

second lets make this dance dance revolution!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 01-16-2017

>ladies: feelings jam

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 07:46 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »I said it elsewhere, but I'll say it again here, I think we shouldn't talk at first. It might be something important that Daydream wants to talk about, like her therapy sessions with Emily, or even about what she's thinking about the current situation. Either way, there's a chance we won't find out if we just start mouthing off.

Luckily, dancing is silent so we can do the shit out of that.

Seconding. Interrupting the mood/privacy just to be silly is more than a little disrespectful. If Daydream takes offense she can easily just turn Bob off or kick us out of here and we won't know what's going on.

Daydream has finally sought Emily out to talk with her. This is the first real instance of her reaching out for help. Unless we have something important to say or add, I say we keep piped down.

(01-16-2017, 08:55 PM)Panur Wrote: »>ladies: feelings jam

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ClearlyACat - 01-17-2017

1. Love the Ruu. My precious Daughter is precious.

2. HI HELLO i'M NEW

3. thirding the ladies having a feelings jam, and I'm also agreeing for us to all be quiet so we can hear what the two of them have to say. I agree with what Kayriel said also. It would be rude for us to interrupt a moment with Bob dancing because this situation is very real and painful for them, and I'm not all for dancing around right now.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ActivelyAnonymous - 01-18-2017

(01-17-2017, 11:04 PM)ClearlyACat Wrote: »1. Love the Ruu. My precious Daughter is precious.
All I needed to hear. Welcome ClearlyACat, have a complimentary tinfoil hat!... is what I'd say but as a Ruu appreciator I'd think you'd prefer this new and impRUUved Tiaruu!
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 01-18-2017

(01-17-2017, 11:04 PM)ClearlyACat Wrote: »It would be rude for us to interrupt a moment with Bob dancing because this situation is very real and painful for them.

I'd argue thats more the reason for us to be silly. If we let darkness and depression completely push out all the silliness of the venture we're likely going to end up being less productive because everyone is in a bad mood. Sure, there are times where we should take things more seriously, but theres an equal or even greater amount of times where it's a good idea to lighten the mood.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 01-18-2017

>Bob: BE ADORABLE DAMN IT.
>Anywho, just ignore Bob for a bit, we just wanted to see them be cute <3

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 02:06 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(01-17-2017, 11:04 PM)ClearlyACat Wrote: »It would be rude for us to interrupt a moment with Bob dancing because this situation is very real and painful for them.

I'd argue thats more the reason for us to be silly. If we let darkness and depression completely push out all the silliness of the venture we're likely going to end up being less productive because everyone is in a bad mood. Sure, there are times where we should take things more seriously, but theres an equal or even greater amount of times where it's a good idea to lighten the mood.

To be fair, we might very well just push Daydream out whatever bravery she screwed up to have this session. Which is even worse, since then we won't have an opportunity to find an actually good time to insert levity and cheer her up. Timing is very important, frivolously early timing can completely sabotage any attempt to help, and being too late clearly is just going to be annoying.

Still, with any luck she'll just ignore that this is happening and tell us to behave.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ClearlyACat - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 02:06 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

Alright, I can see where you're coming from with this. I would still prefer for us to not dance at least, and perhaps do something of a smaller scale? I'm kind of liking juddy555's idea. Just have Bob be really cute! (Although, let's be honest, he's cute all the time).

Also, ActivelyAnonymous. I'm saving that Tiaruu picture. It's my desktop BG now.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 01-19-2017

BOO!
I scared you with my sudden presence! I was not expected!
Nah, don't worry about me.
>Bob, do a little jig. But don't make it too noticable.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 01-21-2017

=>

[Image: pCAuTCC.png]

Show ChatlogShow