Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - serendipitousTraveller - 01-02-2017

Voting for the Command Chain. We need all the kids to meet up, excluding Alice any longer will just widen the divide between them further.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kooper - 01-03-2017

New observer here, I must say!

Eh... the first thing is, have we actually checked the doors in the outpost yet? I don't remember doing so, and then the BCS will be easily retrieved. As Derrick was off-camera when he was doing the "trial" though, probably iP just don't want to reveal it.

We should try to not cause any conflicts between Alice/Lucia, but we shouldn't stall them either. As this makes a dilemma (it wouldn't be safe for them fighting at this point), I'm just playing it safe and vote 2

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 01-06-2017

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 01-06-2017

Lucas: Insist Alice's company

[Image: jOWDPK2.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: x0Ep3Yi.png]

You and Alice enter the Night fort to find a wide selection of various items. It seems Derrick has been busy.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: nzqWCS3.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: DUJdvG2.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 01-06-2017

great! this is our chance to grab the Derrick's dreak journal in alice's house for lucia's necronomicon skill

>Ghen & Itamie: go down to some random darkness level, inspect the trapdoor raziel is sitting on top of, then get out of the fort into alice's bedroom, use your scythes to open the boarded door, investigate, later go to derrick's room in this place and pocket the copy of his dream journal
this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally see whats in there, and since no kids are around, we dont run the risk of triggering memory shit or wathever

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 05:18 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »great! this is our chance to grab the Derrick's dreak journal in alice's house for lucia's necronomicon skill

>Ghen & Itamie: quickly head to Derrick's room in this place and pocket the copy of his dream journal there, then go back to Alice's room, use your scythes to open the boarded room.

this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally see whats in there, and since no kids are around, we dont run the risk of triggering memory shit or wathever

I'm all for getting the journal but i'd advise against doing that to the boarded room if raziel is still there. I mean....it already tried to attack veneri ones, we don't want our babies hurt.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - tiredandjaded - 01-06-2017

[Image: vorrucia.jpg]

Vorrus: I don't think we should be doing this...
Lucia: I know.
Vorrus: I--I'm a monster!
Lucia: I know.
Lucia: ...Do you want me to stop?
Vorrus: ...No.
Vorrus: Keep going.

im rarepair garbage ok

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Lylac - 01-06-2017

Good point pan. I suppose Raziel is only ever here watching over the cabinet when other people want to see whats inside.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 05:18 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »great! this is our chance to grab the Derrick's dreak journal in alice's house for lucia's necronomicon skill

>Ghen & Itamie: get out of the fort into Alice's bedroom, use your scythes to open the boarded door, investigate, later go to derrick's room in this place and pocket the copy of his dream journal
this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally see whats in there, and since no kids are around, we don't run the risk of triggering memory shit or whatever

We don't have much reason to investigate for the time being other than curiosity. Alice could always put the boards back anyway.

If we do decide to go through with this though I suggest as a precaution

> Reapers: Go down a level so you don't have to worry about the creepy cat.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 06:51 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

>Ghen & Itamie: get out of the fort into Alice's bedroom, use your scythes to open the boarded door, investigate, later go to derrick's room in this place and pocket the copy of his dream journal
this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to finally see whats in there, and since no kids are around, we don't run the risk of triggering memory shit or whatever

We don't have much reason to investigate for the time being other than curiosity. Alice could always put the boards back anyway.

I have a strong suspicion Raziel is multi-level aware and can traverse them as it pleases. Why leave it as a guard dog if it couldn't do at least that?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 01-06-2017

(01-06-2017, 08:29 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »
(01-06-2017, 06:51 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

I have a strong suspicion Raziel is multi-level aware and can traverse them as it pleases. Why leave it as a guard dog if it couldn't do at least that?

It's just a precaution in case he can't and we decide to go through with the plan. No real reason not to do it since at the very least it carries the protection of time dilation.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 01-06-2017

>Ghen: Maybe you should scout around the house as a start. Looking around carefully might reveal odd or interesting things.

I wanna get a good look at all the rooms of this house, and see if there's anything particularly noteworthy.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 01-07-2017

>Raziel: Silently follow the reapers to make sure they don't get into any trouble, but try to keep a low profile.... and by that we mean keep acting like an unmoving adorable oversized plush.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ActivelyAnonymous - 01-07-2017

Memes:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

And I am late in posting it here but
Happy New Year!
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 12:02 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Raziel: Silently follow the reapers to make sure they don't get into any trouble, but try to keep a low profile.... and by that we mean keep acting like an unmoving adorable oversized plush.

downvoting, wtf are you thinking

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Unclever title - 01-08-2017

Right now Raziel is sitting on top of some sort of hatch/trap door thingy. Do we know where that leads? I forget.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 01-09-2017

(01-08-2017, 12:31 AM)Unclever title Wrote: »Right now Raziel is sitting on top of some sort of hatch/trap door thingy. Do we know where that leads? I forget.

we don't know, raziel sitting on top of it makes me think it's important, we could probably check it out by going down to a different dream level

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 01-09-2017

=>

[Image: j0r4xCc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: H5aFfuh.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: KPO0t35.png]

Alice stores FLASHLIGHT in her inventory.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: GFlK8G4.png]

Alice stores BLACK CREATION BOX in her inventory.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 8fG04tD.png]

Lucas stores FLASHLIGHT in his inventory.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: utZd4Gg.png]

You're led to the Graveyard Grasslands outpost. There is no one here.

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 01-09-2017

no you fucking bitch

>Lucas: tell alice to give back that box, others could be alarmed of it disspearing, tell her that it must belong to derrick

also, this proves introducing alice into the group is bad, alice is bad and needs to die

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - RemoteCalamity - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 06:56 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »no you fucking bitch

>Lucas: tell alice to give back that box, others could be alarmed of it disspearing

fucking seconded

also adding something along the lines of
>Lucas: if she doesn't then tell everyone else that she has it, so the other kids don't worry about it.

(01-09-2017, 06:59 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Spiders Georg GGG: greet the newcomers.

also seconding

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 01-09-2017

>Spiders Georg GGG: greet the newcomers.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ActivelyAnonymous - 01-09-2017

thirding both, you put that box down right now missus

Also holy cow Alice is nothing sacred to you, just blatantly ogling sombody's i-inventory like that?? Have you no shame?! How utterly l-lewd..
(/joke but wow that's another level of information security rendered meaningless by Alice)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 01-09-2017

Lucas has been fine with taking other stuff. I imagine it'd look suspicious if he took issue with taking it. I don't want Alice to have it, but if we make a big deal out of it she's most likely gonna ask Derrick about it and get access to it anyway. I think we should look to some other way of getting off Alice or failing that, have Lucas find out the box is for public use via Derrick so we don't lose it.

Also, has Alice learned about the outpost guards before? We wouldn't want her to find out about GGG if she didn't cause it could net her information we don't want her to have.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 01-09-2017

>Everybody:Notice the sentient swarm of spiders hiding inside a spidery-ass corpse.

or alternatively:

>Alice:You should put the box back. It's needed for stuff. Also, could you be a dear and grab the scouter on the bed while you're there? It'll be handy for Derrick to use in the coming events. There's also some bags on the bed too that'd be useful to bring, and a knifegun that should be helpful as well.

Explanation for commands:
SpoilerShow

Also, let's try to remain somewhat in character with the commands. Things that are too outside their normal trains of thought are more likely to get us noticed, and we've been told by nearly every source that's noticed us to avoid that happening for reasons of both practicality and keeping-reality-from-unfolding-ity.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 06:56 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »no you fucking bitch

>Lucas: tell alice to give back that box, others could be alarmed of it disspearing, tell her that it must belong to derrick

also, this proves introducing alice into the group is bad, alice is bad and needs to die

Terra dear, relax. We must be unbiased.

That said, Lucas telling her to put the box back won't make much sense. And we're not supposed to directly communicate with her or else we make Alice even MORE crazy and off-the-rails, if I remember correctly.

We do need a way to have her put the box back, however. Can we communicate with the Outpost Guardian? They're fairly omniscient, it wouldn't be too suspicious if we could have it tell her that the box is required by Derrick and should remain where it was.

Daydream is the one these things answer to, not Alice.