Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 12-01-2016

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Lylac - 12-02-2016

senpai notice me uguu

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 12-05-2016

Emily: Emily, this is very important, tomorrow Derrick must kiss Lucia in the construct's waking world to wake her up, failing to do so means Lucia will die. Please help him save Lucia in any way you can

[Image: jdJ3jqu.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: SttMY5t.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 1XHGRnH.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 12-05-2016

> Derrick: I was told there were some shiny objects lying around here. How might I best locate them?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 12-05-2016

>Derrick: Maybe Lucas might be a good call to bring along for this. He's good at figuring things out about people, so he could probably get you on the right track. In fact, you need to prepare a few things to even get into contact with Lethos in the first place. Maybe you should ask GGG where to find some useful things for you all and/or shiny things to trade with Ruu, and use the time you spend searching to watch Lethos from a distance and get a read on her habits. Then you can go back, prepare, and meet up with people and take on Lethos.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - The One Guy - 12-05-2016

> What are some memories of Lethos's?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - arnaldorex13 - 12-05-2016

Hi im new, can someone tell me how to second people?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - RemoteCalamity - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 11:08 PM)arnaldorex13 Wrote: »Hi im new, can someone tell me how to second people?

easiest way is to hit the quote button at the bottom of the post you want to second, and say that you want to second it.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - arnaldorex13 - 12-06-2016

(12-05-2016, 11:49 PM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »
(12-05-2016, 11:08 PM)arnaldorex13 Wrote: »Hi im new, can someone tell me how to second people?

easiest way is to hit the quote button at the bottom of the post you want to second, and say that you want to second it.

thanks i will try to be of use with my comments

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 12-06-2016

welcome new reader!!!1

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - serendipitousTraveller - 12-06-2016

Lurker reporting in! Will try posting regularly from now on.

> What are the details of Lethos's life before turning into a monster?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 12-06-2016

[Image: PIydALk.png]

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - RemoteCalamity - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 01:04 AM)serendipitousTraveller Wrote: »Lurker reporting in! Will try posting regularly from now on.

> What are the details of Lethos's life before turning into a monster?

welcome to the mess, and I'm sorry for your loss.

and a note to all those that aren't a part of the discord server: we're able to get some memories out of Lethos using Lucas's spotlight power, so asking about her life will redundant.
also I think it'd be useless, because we probably won't be able to both get anything, or use what we get to reason with her.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - arnaldorex13 - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 12:26 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »

welcome new reader!!!1

Thank you ^_^

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 12-06-2016

Derrick: Maybe Lucas might be a good call to bring along for this. He's good at figuring things out about people, so he could probably get you on the right track. In fact, you need to prepare a few things to even get into contact with Lethos in the first place. Maybe you should ask GGG where to find some useful things for you all and/or shiny things to trade with Ruu, and use the time you spend searching to watch Lethos from a distance and get a read on her habits. Then you can go back, prepare, and meet up with people and take on Lethos

[Image: dRaFAEA.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 12-06-2016

>Derrick: Flirt with the spiders. "Are you a thief? Because it looks like you took the stars out of Lomam's sky and put them in your many eyes."

>Derrick: Is there anything in this area that you should particularly seek out or avoid, besides being crushed by Lethos simply walking.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 12-06-2016

So there's this new meme going around, and I decided to make one before Terra beat me to it:

[Image: YVCm9h9.png]

Please tell me Terra hasn't already beaten me to it.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 12-07-2016

Derrick: Is there anything in this area that you should particularly seek out or avoid, besides being crushed by Lethos simply walking

[Image: cxwqLja.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Who will you be?

1. Be Lucas
2. Be Lexii

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 12-07-2016

I feel like being Lucas would put him and his group at risk so

>2

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 12-07-2016

Let's get shipping before a deadly/friendly battle/diplomacy

>2

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - arnaldorex13 - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 02:26 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »Let's get shipping before a deadly/friendly battle/diplomacy

>2

hell yeah shipping is the best seconding

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 12-07-2016

> 1

be lucas, we need to keep an eye on that scum child

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 12-09-2016

dream journalShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 12-09-2016

Be Lexii

[Image: sLKN00d.png]

You are now Lexii after returning back home from your faint glimmer excursion. You are in an awfully good mood from all the fun you had on your travels.

You had to cut it a little short from a certain creature lurking in the dark, perhaps something for another time.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 12-09-2016

>Garry: didn't you happen to see some fashionable new clothes lying around? Derrick made sets of armor for you and the others and the reapers should have delivered them to everyone's houses, maybe lexii's are in her bedroom. also, where's Kalem?