Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: Is this really Alice? Ask when's her birthday to confirm.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 08-10-2019

also, i just need to add this just in case DD CAN hear us....

>Daydream: Whatever you're thinking, please don't attack Lucia. And yes, this IS the real Lucia. She got here while confronting her shadow. It's complicated, but we can probably explain if you want us to.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: Hold your tongue

[Image: uWpZ2se.png]

You take a deep breath and recall what your friend Vhieness congratulated you on.

Show ChatlogShow

You hear Alice's words but they rub you the wrong way. Although they seem sincere you cannot ignore your negative feelings for her.

1. Hear her out.
2. Call bullshit

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 08-10-2019

2.) Call out the horseshit

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: pretend to listen to what she has to say, stay VERY skeptical, because it's obviously bullshit

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 02:12 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucia: pretend to listen to what she has to say, stay VERY skeptical, because it's obviously bullshit
Seconded

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 08-10-2019

>3: Do both. You can think that she's sincere about saving Derrick and also not trust her enough to just follow her lead. If you both truly want the same thing, then both of you working towards it independently for now should accomplish it, or at least buy so you can learn more and make a better decision later. After that you can settle your differences. In the meantime though, she's not being upfront with you, if that's really her to begin with and not the UE. Your illusion revealing item showed that she wasn't actually there before, but don't let her know how you know that.

>Lucia: pretend to listen to what she has to say, stay VERY skeptical, because it's obviously bullshit

[Image: uRCShEl.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Even while taking every word breathed by Alice with a grain of salt, it seems to make sense to you. You don't really recall what did or didn't happen and at this point who is to say?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: Call out the bullshit, because you know where this goes, it is going to tell you to attack Derrick

RE: Lucidstuck II - ActivelyAnonymous - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: This bluh bluh 'huge bitch' keeps avoiding the question when it comes to specifics, about the past. Why? After asking you about the past so much? What's this double standard? "What's your deal?"

>Lucia: call bullshit, the unknown entity stopping the construct from being shut down and wanting to get out at the same time doesnt make sense, plus, waving the exit in the entity's face is suicide, what if it gets out? what if you are the unknown entity trying to manipulate me? "what's your deal?"

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: Tell Alice to prove her identity to you. Be skeptical, that last story sounded inconsistent, and the plan sounds pretty shitty. Ask her what her deal is anyways.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: Is this really Alice? Ask when's her birthday to confirm.

RE: Lucidstuck II - enlightenedSage - 08-10-2019

>Lucia:And how do you know for sure this is Alice and not UE? Ask her hat her deal is.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 03:26 AM)Panur Wrote: »>Lucia: Is this really Alice? Ask when's her birthday to confirm.

Nothing makes sense and I'm scared for Lucia.... Soo, par for the course i Guess :))

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: So how would UE try to manipulate you? By pretending to be Alice and saying that making an exit is the way to kill it?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 08-10-2019

I feel like it's trying to trick us by telling us the real daydream is actually the UE. It's straight up telling us it's own plan for escape. Like I say, I feel like it's going to point us in Alice's direction and say "There, that's the UE! Get it!"

>Lucia: Is this really Alice? Ask when's her birthday to confirm

[Image: oPTlBU8.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You actually don't know Alice's birth date, so this doesn't help your suspicion.

>Lucia: Change the subject. Get Alice to talk more about things you and her both know about. Ask her why she hates you so much.

(08-10-2019, 03:37 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Lucia: Change the subject. Get Alice to talk more about things you and her both know about. Ask her why she hates you so much.
It's pretty clear to pretty much everyone that Alice hates Lucia cause of Derrick, so this wouldn't really be a productive line of questioning. I'm unseconding it.

(08-10-2019, 03:43 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(08-10-2019, 03:37 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »>Lucia: Change the subject. Get Alice to talk more about things you and her both know about. Ask her why she hates you so much.
It's pretty clear to pretty much everyone that Alice hates Lucia cause of Derrick, so this wouldn't really be a productive line of questioning. I'm unseconding it.
But does UE know that?

(08-10-2019, 03:48 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »But does UE know that?
I think it's come up at least once in our conversation with Garreth.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 08-10-2019

>Lucia: Alice and Derrick are twins, remember? They'd have the same birthday. You could always double check with Derrick later. But more importantly, you know that this "alice" is an illusion thanks to your blades, but don't let her know that so it's harder to make countermeasures. Why don't you try touching her, and then use that as an excuse for knowing why she's an illusion.

(08-10-2019, 03:56 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Lucia: Alice and Derrick are twins, remember? They'd have the same birthday. You could always double check with Derrick later. But more importantly, you know that this "alice" is an illusion thanks to your blades, but don't let her know that so it's harder to make countermeasures. Why don't you try touching her, and then use that as an excuse for knowing why she's an illusion.
The first part to this will only make Lucia trust UE more if the second part doesn't take.

>Lucia: ask about the second presence ira felt here a bit ago, ask her to introduce you to her friend, who are they? why did they suddenly vanish as you arrived? this is all extremely suspect