Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 04:28 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Alice: Hello. Others are saying it as well, but Lucas is coming over with a very powerful boss monster. He got her to not kill him by offering critiques about her sewing skills, and saying that he knew better materials than monster (and human) skins as well as somebody who knew much more about sewing than him. If you can supply her with some better materials for sewing and some lessons you have a VERY good shot at pacifying her. Pacifying her would give you a net gain of a very powerful monster that won't betray you, her ability with traps and knowledge about Locad, and the souls of monsters that she has killed elsewhere. You would have had to deal with her eventually, so all in all this is actually a great thing for you.

(07-18-2016, 05:01 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Alice: Get some sewing supplies out and craft a plushy for Derrick while you chill.

Downvoting both

I'd preffer if alice stayed in the dark about those souls, she's already plenty strong

and i'm just not okay with fellow's command.

>Alice: Chill out by sewing some plushies, just for practice.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 07-18-2016

>Alice: Hey, Lucas is coming over with a semi-pacified monster, he could use someone with more practice and skill in sewing along with some supplies to help finish the pacification. Also, how are you doing? Might as well get pleasantries out of the way.
As Fellow pointed out, this will not work, so instead.

>Alice: Why not practice some sewing! Maybe something for Lucas or Derrick or even a peace offering to Lucia to help ease tensions between you two.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 07:59 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Alice: Hey, Lucas is coming over with a semi-pacified monster, he could use someone with more practice and skill in sewing along with some supplies to help finish the pacification. Also, how are you doing? Might as well get pleasantries out of the way.
Alice is letting herself be commanded like a regular kid right now.

At the bottom of the last update:
(07-18-2016, 03:44 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Alice won't respond to commands directly like Garry and Emily do, as agreed in the truce

Edit:
(07-18-2016, 07:59 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Alice: Why not practice some sewing! Maybe something for Lucas or Derrick or even a peace offering to Lucia to help ease tensions between you two.
I'd say it's a bad idea to bring up Lucia.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 07-19-2016

(07-18-2016, 07:59 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Alice: Hey, Lucas is coming over with a semi-pacified monster, he could use someone with more practice and skill in sewing along with some supplies to help finish the pacification. Also, how are you doing? Might as well get pleasantries out of the way.
As Fellow pointed out, this will not work, so instead.

>Alice: Why not practice some sewing! Maybe something for Lucas or Derrick or even a peace offering to Lucia to help ease tensions between you two.

Unseconding. Do not push the Lucia button. Not until she's had more time with Emily to heal.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 07-19-2016

Alice: Get some sewing supplies out and craft a plushy for Derrick while you chill

[Image: O8vV6Po.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: tjkbxQC.png]

You pop out of your fort, it suddenly occurs to you that you don't have a sewing stash.

[Image: eZK65f5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: cionccr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 07-19-2016

Alice: skip the middle man, try conjuring a a dinosaur plushie

[Image: GCS3Dcz.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 07-19-2016

>Alice: Maybe it was the hand wave? Or maybe you can do awesome, high level things, but only in large amounts?
>Alice: Well if that one is fake, might as well make a real one.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 07-19-2016

Noo, Judy, we need to preserve the materials for when Audrey Arrives x)

>Alice: Don't give up! Believe in yourself! Keep imagining plushies until at-least one becomes real!

...at-least that will raise Audrey's opinion of Alice's skills when she gets here x)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 07-19-2016

Are we sure this is Alice and not Daydream? 'Cause I'm not.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 07-19-2016

We can issue a command to Daydream if we want to find out. Daydream is still Alice so she responds to Alice commands, but Alice is not Daydream so she won't be able to hear commands addressed as such.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 09:37 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Are we sure this is Alice and not Daydream? 'Cause I'm not.

Perhaps you didn't see the "Daydream: ..." when Alice conjured those items? That wasn't any stroke of luck, that was Daydream giving us the items we needed to pacify Audrey, otherwise we would have had to use illusion items, which would have turned Audrey into a time bomb, since illusions eventually dissapear.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - dragons999 - 07-19-2016

maybe Alice should make some more dolls (made from her powers) to impress Audrey and make her decide to not kill the children '-' (i'm new here)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - mechanicalSavior - 07-19-2016

Alice: Try your best to conjure real dolls. At the most, it'll improve your ability and your control over it.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 10:51 PM)dragons999 Wrote: »maybe Alice should make some more dolls (made from her powers) to impress Audrey and make her decide to not kill the children '-' (i'm new here)

Seconding. While most of them will be illusions, at least a few of them might be real, and definitely the cherry on top of the passive!Audrey sundae. Plus, it pretty much overlaps with the command directly avlbove This seconding.
EDIT: also, welcome new observers! As is customaey, I have brought you two some spare (400x each) TIN FOIL HATS.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - xemnasondsi - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 02:27 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »
(07-19-2016, 10:51 PM)dragons999 Wrote: »maybe Alice should make some more dolls (made from her powers) to impress Audrey and make her decide to not kill the children '-' (i'm new here)

Seconding. While most of them will be illusions, at least a few of them might be real, and definitely the cherry on top of the passive!Audrey sundae. Plus, it pretty much overlaps with the command directly avlbove This seconding.
EDIT: also, welcome new observers! As is customary, I have brought you two some spare (400x each) TIN FOIL HATS.

thirding dragons idea.
(also, unconfirmed but it appears that illusory items have thicker outlines. this could prove useful in the future.)

tinfoil hat delivery service
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 07-20-2016

(07-19-2016, 11:12 PM)mechanicalSavior Wrote: »Alice: Try your best to conjure real dolls. At the most, it'll improve your ability and your control over it.
DD made those materials, Alice isn't adept enough at dreaming to conjure any. If we just have alice sew with her real materials we'll have something tangible for Audrey to examine.

--------------------------------------
I made another outfit for Lexii:

SpoilerShow
I'm calling it the Cyber Sovjet Saboteur set.

Recipe:
SpoilerShow

Every piece of the bronze broad set gives damage reduction.
Every piece of the queen huntress set gives a bit of extra damage reduction when the wearer is outside. The boots and gloves in this set aren't used in the next set.

The journeyer's leggings are leggings that can do fast travel.
The nomad huntress' skirt is the queen huntress' skirt and the journeyer's leggings worn together.
The queen huntress' bluetooth hat his like the queen huntress' hat but with pesterchum.

The leather eyepatch is just an eyepatch, I don't know if it has any attributes.
The night patch is a scary eyepatch that gives +monster fear.
The cyber assassin's nightpatch allows the user to read stats and gives extra damage for shots.

The life beater is a tough looking sleeveless shirt that gives +monster fear.
The midnight savage shirt is a leathery moon shirt that gives +hp.
The queen huntress' regila is the life beater, midnight savage shirt and queen huntress' coat worn together.

The shuriken box holds a bunch of shurikens.

The Cyber Sovjet Saboteur set can store shurikens, and the eyepatch's bonus to shooting is turned into a bonus to thrown weapons.
The set bonus makes thrown weapons hit more than once.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - mechanicalSavior - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 08:56 AM)Fellow Wrote: »DD made those materials, Alice isn't adept enough at dreaming to conjure any. If we just have alice sew with her real materials we'll have something tangible for Audrey to examine.

Yes but if we use those materials, Lucas won't have anything to offer Audrey .-. I can see that my idea wont work tho so :P fourthing dragons idea

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 07-21-2016

(07-20-2016, 08:56 AM)Fellow Wrote: »-snip-
I made another outfit for Lexii:

SpoilerShow
I'm calling it the Cyber Soviet Saboteur set.
-snip-
FTFY
I'm so sorry...
no I'm not

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 07-21-2016

T̷̴̷̫͓̘̯̗̻͍͈̥̖̲͔̰͙̽̂͂ͦ͐͒ͦ̓͝a̵̢̨̜̦̜͔̱̞̻͖͚̮̖̱ͧ͒ͮͩ͆͝͠ͅl̷̥̰̤̘̳̭̤̝͙̺̱̜̪̣̳̥̗̖̍̽̇ͩ̿͛ͤ̚̕͟e̸̛̛͗͛̐͋ͧ̏͛̌̎̿̈́́͑̄͆̉̄ͣ̈͘҉̠̭͖̯͎̝̞̺̼̼͎͈̜͔ͅs̉͛͑ͯ̀̚͏̛̱̱̲̲̗̖̳̠̦̟̫̰̪̝́̀͝ ̶̶̫̦̣͕͈̲̟̳͂͋ͮ́ͮ͑̉ͤ̊ͭͩ̔̇ͪ̇̉̋͞͠ơ̵̖͔̥̬̠̫̼͉̖̖̲͙͚͖̜͓̟̽́̓̅ͤ̈́̈́͐̌̒̿ͩ͠f̧̖̤̱̼͍͈̜̣̟̪̌͂̊ͥ͌́̓͑̽ͤ̿̅̌ͫ̐̑̀͘͝ͅ ̓̈́͂̋͑͏̸̧͇͈̫̪͓͚̮͓͡ţ̡̥̣͍͈͖̮͉̮̞̦̻̭̦̻͓͈͎͎͒͆ͤ̃ͮ̍ͣ͡ͅh̵̭͉̖ͯͦͭ̀̒ͩ̀̐̓̈́̈́̐̀̎̍͝e̴̵̡͓̙̜͚̻͖̗̟̜̒̃ͨ͂͌̔͊̋͐̎͗ͤ̌́͝ͅ ̾͌̍͌͂̎ͯͦ̌̆̄ͯ͛͆͝͏̻̯͈̙͓̠̪̦̹̩̙̜ͅA̴̛̰̬͈̞̟͓̥̙͔̖͉͈̘͍̲͙͉̩͚̾ͭ̅͐͗̈͋ͭ̄̐̇̀̀͝b̴̵̰̲͔̮̜̝͔̙̬̥̰ͧ̎̃́͆ͦ̈́ͪ͂͟ỹ̷̬̻̭̦̦̪̙͓͚͔̺ͩ̽̃͌̾̈́̒͒̉ͪ͐̐ͨ̊̔ͯ͢͡s̵̈̍̔̏ͥ̈̚҉̟̩͉̦̟̼̠̯̟̺̪ͅs̍͆̏̿̓́͛ͩ͝҉̶͎̝̜̳̹͕͕̠͚̹̼͇̝̣̗̩̀͠ͅShow

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - mechanicalSavior - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:53 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
T̷̴̷̫͓̘̯̗̻͍͈̥̖̲͔̰͙̽̂͂ͦ͐͒ͦ̓͝a̵̢̨̜̦̜͔̱̞̻͖͚̮̖̱ͧ͒ͮͩ͆͝͠ͅl̷̥̰̤̘̳̭̤̝͙̺̱̜̪̣̳̥̗̖̍̽̇ͩ̿͛ͤ̚̕͟e̸̛̛͗͛̐͋ͧ̏͛̌̎̿̈́́͑̄͆̉̄ͣ̈͘҉̠̭͖̯͎̝̞̺̼̼͎͈̜͔ͅs̉͛͑ͯ̀̚͏̛̱̱̲̲̗̖̳̠̦̟̫̰̪̝́̀͝ ̶̶̫̦̣͕͈̲̟̳͂͋ͮ́ͮ͑̉ͤ̊ͭͩ̔̇ͪ̇̉̋͞͠ơ̵̖͔̥̬̠̫̼͉̖̖̲͙͚͖̜͓̟̽́̓̅ͤ̈́̈́͐̌̒̿ͩ͠f̧̖̤̱̼͍͈̜̣̟̪̌͂̊ͥ͌́̓͑̽ͤ̿̅̌ͫ̐̑̀͘͝ͅ ̓̈́͂̋͑͏̸̧͇͈̫̪͓͚̮͓͡ţ̡̥̣͍͈͖̮͉̮̞̦̻̭̦̻͓͈͎͎͒͆ͤ̃ͮ̍ͣ͡ͅh̵̭͉̖ͯͦͭ̀̒ͩ̀̐̓̈́̈́̐̀̎̍͝e̴̵̡͓̙̜͚̻͖̗̟̜̒̃ͨ͂͌̔͊̋͐̎͗ͤ̌́͝ͅ ̾͌̍͌͂̎ͯͦ̌̆̄ͯ͛͆͝͏̻̯͈̙͓̠̪̦̹̩̙̜ͅA̴̛̰̬͈̞̟͓̥̙͔̖͉͈̘͍̲͙͉̩͚̾ͭ̅͐͗̈͋ͭ̄̐̇̀̀͝b̴̵̰̲͔̮̜̝͔̙̬̥̰ͧ̎̃́͆ͦ̈́ͪ͂͟ỹ̷̬̻̭̦̦̪̙͓͚͔̺ͩ̽̃͌̾̈́̒͒̉ͪ͐̐ͨ̊̔ͯ͢͡s̵̈̍̔̏ͥ̈̚҉̟̩͉̦̟̼̠̯̟̺̪ͅs̍͆̏̿̓́͛ͩ͝҉̶͎̝̜̳̹͕͕̠͚̹̼͇̝̣̗̩̀͠ͅShow

SpoilerShow

Don't trust the Reaper. Did I get or do that right?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 07-21-2016

Alice: make a Raziel plushy

[Image: 9LBwrsU.png]

You move the materials over to your desk and contemplate a method.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ufLfo2e.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 07-21-2016

>Azriel: fly ahead to give Alice a brief summary of the happenings

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 07-21-2016

Azriel: Fly ahead to give Alice a brief summary of the happenings

[Image: XDFrlkb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: FATO7hy.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: OUIf7gx.png]