Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-28-2016

>Do you know how to get to Lomam from here?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - lovelypenguin - 06-28-2016

Edit: Whoa, got ninja'd by the update there! Previous command was outdated, so lemme input something else:

>What's the fastest route to LoMaM from where you currently are?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-28-2016

I'll be doinglive updates for a few hours

=>

[Image: 00hHbX6.png]

Show ChatlogShow
[Image: 7g0V5jN.png]

You check your pesterchum to see if any is available.

The only one's online at the moment are Lexii and Lucas.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-28-2016

=>

[Image: 8D70bUK.png]

Show PesterlogShow

[Image: pZpk1Uz.png]

Show PesterlogShow

[Image: 1M6O4FG.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-28-2016

>Garry: Since you are considering it as an option, I assume you know where the 'natural gate' is, that it is somewhere you can access, i.e. on your island, and that you can quickly obtain any needed keys?

Edit: Uilos can probably be contacted by addressing a plant as if it were him, so finding him shouldn't be too much of a problem.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 06-28-2016

>Try to enlist Uilios' help. He seems to know the lay of the land and may prove helpful in avoiding any unnecessary battles.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Username - 06-29-2016

(06-28-2016, 10:17 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Try to enlist Uilios' help. He seems to know the lay of the land and may prove helpful in avoiding any unnecessary battles.

Seconded.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 06-29-2016

>Garry: there's something you should know, in case you haven't been informed already, Zendo is currently roaming loham, you might run into him, but do not be afraid, his disposition was neutral last time we saw him. He can be pacified. Derrick, Lucia, Emily and Lexii had an encounter with him in the past, the situation grew dire and Nightmare took control of Derrick for a moment, he thrashed Zendo so good he ended up with amnesia. He doesn't remember anything.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-29-2016

(06-29-2016, 10:17 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Garry: there's something you should know, in case you haven't been informed already, Zendo is currently roaming loham, you might run into him, but do not be afraid, his disposition was neutral last time we saw him, he can be pacified, Derrick, Lucia, Emily and Lexii had an encounter with him in the past, the situation grew dire and Nightmare took control of Derrick for a moment, he thrashed Zendo so good he ended up with amnesia, he doesn't remember anything.

Some of those commas should be periods. Sorry to be 'that guy', but it bugs me. I like everything else about your post.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-29-2016

Garreth: Try to enlist Uilos' help. He seems to know the lay of the land and may prove helpful in avoiding any unnecessary battles

[Image: N1D2AFU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 3q6bsXg.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: gHZPNnq.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: UW24O3W.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Shadowfyst997 - 06-29-2016

> Give Uilos the proper accolades that was pretty badass.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Username - 06-30-2016

(06-29-2016, 09:31 PM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »> Give Uilos the proper accolades that was pretty badass.

Seconded ;P

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 06-30-2016

(06-29-2016, 09:31 PM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »> Give Uilos the proper accolades that was pretty badass.

Why am I imagining the outcome to this being an awkward voldemort style hug? More importantly, why does that make me want it to happen even more?

thirding.

Also adding:

>Garreth: Use your big boy words. We already talked about what you should be doing in this situation.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 06-30-2016

>Come on Garreth, that was pretty cool.
>Continue on thy way, adventurers, and find ye objects of treasure!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-30-2016

Emily and Uilos are my two favorite human characters in Lucidstuck, by a large margin. Yes, I know, but he used to be human and has been returned to his human form.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-30-2016

=>

[Image: J5Mpf32.png]

[Image: LNxrkNJ.png]

[Image: McUPBGF.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: A46SdK9.png]

After leaving your stone transport, it dissolves into dust.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Eh4RpJ1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: xkgJHTH.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: YaN50GF.png]

You both make your way to the Misty Marshes outpost where you spot the black skull lodged in its respective slot.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: rSTBgbY.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: fXEhbZO.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 4cx1LgA.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Explore faint glimmer with Lexii (Continue as Garreth)
2. Feelings jam with Lucas (Be Emily)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-30-2016

> 2 seems like the most important place for us to be. We've done what we needed to with Garry.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-30-2016

(06-30-2016, 06:22 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> 2 seems like the most important place for us to be. We've done what we needed to with Garry.

Seconding

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 06-30-2016

I'm kinda torn on this one.

At first glance, i thought Emily could handle a feelings jam with Lucas on her own, and that we'd need more info from Garr about what's going on.... but then i thought about the itching monster inside Lucas's house, and how we might have to persuade Emily into using her power to purify the poor wretched thing :(

So for now, i guess any questions we might have for Garry can w8...
>2.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 06-30-2016

Alright ppl, I just came up with a plan to kiss Lucia on thursday, all we need to do is follow the instructions in this picture.

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 06-30-2016

poor little sad sacks of shit.....

> 2

lets go feelings jam with scum baby

>2

I like how every person has a different name for us, lol.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-30-2016

=>

[Image: 5EUlkox.png]

Show ChatlogShow

>Emily: Perhaps you should introduce yourself and state your intentions and then carry on? Formality has a purpose, and that purpose is avoiding fights. If you make yourself seem aware of him but unworried it gives the impression that you aren't letting your guard down and currently don't have the intention of fighting him, but if you wanted to you could beat him. You just don't have a reason to do so now.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Lylac - 06-30-2016

>Emily: Emily, do not fear. This entity is an asset to Lucas. For he has pacified him to Lucas and his friends. I am more worried for his safety than yours to be honest; no offense. Now with DayDream keeping an eye on you and what not. It will be for the best to keep him around.