Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 06-22-2016

>2: Lexii

We neeeeed the shipping chart. It will greatly lower the risk of people going lunatic. In addition to that, leveling up Kalem will make further leveling MUCH easier for everybody, especially in conjunction with Emily. Lexii and Emily are kind of a leveling dream team.

Plus we can continue the dating game with Uilos and actually pacify him. That'd be swell. We can take him with Lexii through Loham to go find Emily, or to link up Garreth's house with other people. We would be able to kill 3 birds with one stone! Level ups with Uilos' special item, pacify him and gain him as a more permanent ally, and meet up with one or possibly both allies in loham. That'd let us command them too.

tl;dr: Be lexii, date Uilos, acquire power, friends, shipping chart, and easier level ups.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - lovelypenguin - 06-24-2016

>1. Lucas

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-24-2016

>Be Garreth

[Image: ncjlEgR.png]

You are now Garreth inside your now fixed bedroom.

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-24-2016

> Pleasure to see you again Garry. We've got quite a few things to inform you of.

We should tell him about Lucas, the black box, and Derrick's hospital trip. Anything I'm forgetting?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-24-2016

>Good to see your house has somehow magically rebuilt itself. And yes, we do need to do those things. We may also need your help with something very important that has to be done tomorrow night.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 06-24-2016

>Garry: If you do it right you could probably do both at once. If you get Zendo, Uilos, or both of them to come with you to get to Emily's house you could use that as a bonding experience.

Quick warning: I don't think mentioning the thing Alice did is a good idea here. Telling Garry won't change anything, DD might hear that we told and become hostile, and he probably already figured it happened anyways.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 06-24-2016

>Garry: Before you head out, I recommend taking your cell phone with you, to communicate with others, just in case.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-25-2016

>Garry: If you are unable to find Emily, I wouldn't worry about it. Remember how she vanished walking away from you guys at the beach? Well, due to the nature of how she pops in and out, Emily is almost guaranteed to show up to receive the skull at or before the time she needs to use it.
>Actually it's time travel with a large helping of "where she's needed". It is entirely possible that she will have the skull before you give it to her. Should that happen, you still have to give her the skull later.

I agree that there is no good reason to tell him what Alice did at this time, and reason to not tell him. Nonetheless, do you think we should mention Emily's conversation with Daydream, if only as a heads up that Emily might not be around very often?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 05:10 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »I agree that there is no good reason to tell him what Alice did at this time, and reason to not tell him. Nonetheless, do you think we should mention Emily's conversation with Daydream, if only as a heads up that Emily might not be around very often?

I think Emily popping in and out should cover that.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Username - 06-26-2016

I just binge read Lucidstuck then came over here...

Then I created a new account just for this place.

Hey there! I'm a new observer. It's been quite a ride.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Username - 06-26-2016

(06-24-2016, 10:39 PM)Princezz Wrote: »We may also need your help with something very important that has to be done tomorrow night.

If you're talking about reviving Lucia, I second this.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-27-2016

Welcome new Observer! Have you checked out the resources on the first post of this thread?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-27-2016

(06-26-2016, 10:40 PM)Username Wrote: »
(06-24-2016, 10:39 PM)Princezz Wrote: »We may also need your help with something very important that has to be done tomorrow night.

If you're talking about reviving Lucia, I second this.

Yes, that is what I meant.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-27-2016

SpoilerShow

=>

[Image: u9xkjyt.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 06-27-2016

>Garry: I did say "if you do it right" didn't I? If you have the right timing or say the right thing you can arrange it so that the quest they give you is something you wanted to do anyways. Same as with any other person. Both Uilos and Zendo have a reason to seek out Emily, so if you leverage that you can most likely get them to assist you.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-27-2016

>Hope you don't mind us asking, but why exactly do you not have a phone? Can you not be bothered to get one, is it a personal choice, or can you just not afford one? Also, concerning tomorrow night - we're not sure if we should explain the details about it just yet, but it is something we should go over sooner rather than later, because we could really use some help. We're not sure if you know about it already.

>Also, another thing to ask - apparently, Lucas has had a different conjuration in each cycle. How come this is happening? What causes them to be different? The items they're made from? Or something else?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 06-27-2016

>Could you tell us what Bambino was like originally? He's been acting a bit strangely.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 06-27-2016

>What about the phone right behind you?
>Onward, to the Quest for The Random Skull Thingy! For glory! FOR ADVENTURE!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-27-2016

> We've recently had Derrick create an item that'll allow others to perform combinations, if you want to look into it and make some new equipment for yourself it's in one of the forts.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Username - 06-28-2016

I like this place already. Anyways,
>Can't you use the phone behind you? If not, the hat's OK too. Also, something really important has happened. Lucia will die tomorrow night if Derrick doesn't kiss her in the hospital. You should really go help Derrick with that. But for now, you should definitely do the things my fellow observers have mentioned. (Also I'm a new observer here. Hi! :))

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 04:55 AM)Username Wrote: »I like this place already. Anyways,
>Can't you use the phone behind you? If not, the hat's OK too. Also, something really important has happened. Lucia will die tomorrow night if Derrick doesn't kiss her in the hospital. You should really go help Derrick with that. But for now, you should definitely do the things my fellow observers have mentioned. (Also I'm a new observer here. Hi! :))

I think thats an iPod or something. We should see what kind of music he has on there. Also, just a heads up we prefer to maintain the image of a collective as opposed to individuals for the sake of maintaining the kids faith in us.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Username - 06-28-2016

I made fanart?
(Is that what you call this?)

[Image: skcVc]

EDIT: Some one please tell me how to create an image correctly. Thanks!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - qwerx3 - 06-28-2016

The actual image URL is https://i.imgur.com/eLuchr9.jpg (rightclick picture, copy link address)

so

[noparse][Image: eLuchr9.jpg][/noparse] gives

[Image: eLuchr9.jpg]

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 06-28-2016

This... this is a precious thing. Thank you.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-28-2016

=>

[Image: GCvX9UB.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: BGrRvVZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: lDg0hSL.png]

You reach the jungle floor, Skully uses her wings to help your vision a bit.