Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 06-21-2016

pic post, made an emily base (feel free to use, just keep linking to Lucidstuck)

[Image: tumblr_o90047BoiW1r7g47po1_500.png]

then I gave her some new threads (check for description)

[Image: tumblr_o938b9krmz1r7g47po1_500.png]

and i also did Lucas some armor (I only actually like what he's wearing under...), but i need to draw som headgear for him, not sure what I'll go with yet

[Image: tumblr_o8zhceSqGF1r7g47po1_500.png]

AaAAAAaaaa I wanna go home and not tudy and draw derrick so i can draw cool clothe for willfordswap Derrick =^=

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 06-21-2016

Fanart.
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-21-2016

(06-20-2016, 09:30 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »
(06-20-2016, 07:41 AM)Maxus Wrote: »hiya. long time lurker, just wanted to pop in and say hey.
^-^

Welcome to our nightmare! Hey to you, too.

this amuses me to no end

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-21-2016

SpoilerShow
Derrick: Draw three pieces of medicine and a pipe

[Image: P3lV1dF.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 9n9DQKx.png]

You create a FANCY PIPE and 3 MEDICINE BOTTLES.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: f2jSDf5.png]

Lucia stores the items in her inventory...

[Image: poLZRiw.png]

Lucia combines SHOULDER BAG with MEDICINE BOTTLE, FANCY PIPE and TUFT OF BAMBINO to create:

DOCTOR'S BAG, BAG OF PIPES and BAGBINO.

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 06-21-2016

BAGBINOOOOOOO I want oneee~

>Lucia: may as well make some gear for the reapers, tell derrick to get started on something that'll serve as armor while you go get your old clothes, may as well get some use out of them

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-21-2016

Fellow's (I think it was Fellow) bags have been actually included!! That's good to see.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 06-21-2016

> draw a smartphone and spider toy x2, combine, resulting in TECHRANTULA x2 (one for derrick and one for lucia)

its basically a little robot spider that has many utilities

it is semi autonomous, meaning it can find its way back to its user in case of loss (possibly by use of voice recognitions? users could call out to it and it'll come over), other features include: voice commands, a screen projector, facial scans for user recognition (no more stealing lucia's stuff!), pesterchum access, it can attach itself to the kids ears and morph into an earpiece for hands free communication, and when not in use, it hides under the user's hat!

i'll see if I make a design for it.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-21-2016

> Derrick: Draw an Hour Glass and Deck of Cards to make a set of TAROT CARDS for Garry.

Giving Garry the ability to see the future, no matter how limited, will probably be very, very handy.

https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=1988

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TheFoolOfThought - 06-21-2016

What if we combine a tuft of Bambino's fur with a book or the tarot cards or something? That way we can have access to Bambino's SUPREME WISDOM on the fly?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Shadowfyst997 - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 05:21 PM)TheFoolOfThought Wrote: »What if we combine a tuft of Bambino's fur with a book or the tarot cards or something? That way we can have access to Bambino's SUPREME WISDOM on the fly?

Seconded, Great idea.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 06-21-2016

Best idea yet
>Craft every possible combination you can think of and see what happens.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 09:51 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »Best idea yet
>Craft every possible combination you can think of and see what happens.

I would totally do that. For many hours. Alas, we don't have that kind of RL time.

Edit: I forget, do we need to ask Ruu's permission before making a copy of her weapon? I do recall that she would be okay with it, but still. Alternatively, we can just draw a halberd or other polearm.

Edit 2: Rereading is useful, wow. Dog whistle + Cujo fur?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 06-22-2016

>Lucia: equip doctor's bag
>Derrick: equip bagbino
While Derrick having the doctor's bag would continue adding to his broken damage reduction, Lucia doesn't have as much (if my bad memory serves me vaguely well), otherwise swap items, since Lucia shouting "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" isn't too helpful, y'know?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 04:21 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Lucia: equip doctor's bag
>Derrick: equip bagbino
While Derrick having the doctor's bag would continue adding to his broken damage reduction, Lucia doesn't have as much (if my bad memory serves me vaguely well), otherwise swap items, since Lucia shouting "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" isn't too helpful, y'know?

Even if that were the case dropping Derrick's fear makes it harder for him to tap his powers, meaning he may fail to have them available when they're needed.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-22-2016

Lucia: may as well make some gear for the reapers, tell derrick to get started on something that'll serve as armour while you go get your old clothes, may as well get some use out of them

[Image: IulzG5R.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: dpXXie6.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 8cRODod.png]

You create IRON BAR.

Show ChatlogShow

Who will you be?

1. Lucas
2. Lexii
3. Garreth

SpoilerShow

Not really sure what there is to do as Lexii. We could drop by Lucas to make sure he's okay or head to Garry to inform him of what we've seen from Lucas.

"Reggie: But even as a separate entity, anyone call tell he's fuckin' up."

Also IP I'm pretty sure this should be can, not call.

> Garry

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-22-2016

> Be Garreth
So we can tell him more things, maybe we can get his help. We'll probably get chances to be the other characters later. Also, IP said he wanted us to get him to give the skull to Emily, and since there's currently no option to be Emily, he's the next person we should be for this.

(I'm not sure if I should have mentioned the skull thing, but it's been something to do for a while)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Maxus - 06-22-2016

>Be Garreth

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 06-22-2016

>1. Be Lucas

We need him on our side. He's already doubting Daydream, and he risked angering her by trying to talk some sense into Derrick, so we need to strike the iron while it's hot! Even make him aware of our voices if he's not already.
I suggested this before, but it was agreed upon by the majority then that manipulating the kids without their knowledge was so much more "beneficial" than trying to get them to hear our voices directly... then we were proven wrong by Malice twisting our commands :I
...so very, very wrong ._.)

So if Lucas starts hearing us, he might be able to distinguish our tone from Malice's when the time comes... and i't coming, he will snap at some point, i can feel it in my amygdala :I

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 06-22-2016

3. Be floof baby Garreth

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Kayriel - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 10:09 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>1. Be Lucas

We need him on our side. He's already doubting Daydream, and he risked angering her by trying to talk some sense into Derrick, so we need to strike the iron while it's hot! Even make him aware of our voices if he's not already.
I suggested this before, but it was agreed upon by the majority then that manipulating the kids without their knowledge was so much more "beneficial" than trying to get them to hear our voices directly... then we were proven wrong by Malice twisting our commands :I

So if Lucas starts hearing us, he might be able to distinguish our tone from Malice's when the time comes... and i't coming, he will snap at some point, i can feel it in my amygdala :I

We need to keep him interested in Daydream, not try to separate him from her. There are important reasons for this. As long as we keep Daydream on our side, Lucas is our ally. Removing him from her would require a lot of manipulation, which Malice can also do - and if Malice wants, it will sound like us, so there's no 'familiarization' we can do to prevent that.

Lucas is safer lusting after Daydream.

>Be Garreth.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 06-22-2016

>3 Garreth for the win!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 06-22-2016

Come see IP drawing a purple-haired soldier-girl ^^
https://www.twitch.tv/intrepidpioneer

(06-22-2016, 10:09 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>1. Be Lucas

Getting someone (who isn't Alice or Daydream) to keep an eye on Lucas and make sure he's okay would probably be better than revealing ourselves. IIRC it was stated friendship can stave-off Mal.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 05:21 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Come see IP drawing a purple-haired soldier-girl ^^
https://www.twitch.tv/intrepidpioneer

lovin the music rn