Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 02:46 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Derrick and co: gather up all of 'em reapers, commence indoctrination of Mephita.
Bane is still in Locad, so we can't get all the reapers together before we go there.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 02:46 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Derrick and co: gather up all of 'em reapers, commence indoctrination of Mephita.

Maybe we should check for the reaper's opinions first, they're the ones who'll be babysitting the monsters, so i'd adjust them to

>Derrick and co: gather up all of 'em reapers and Lucia, ask their opinion concerning the indoctrination of Mephita and Auros.

(06-06-2016, 07:50 AM)Princezz Wrote: »Also, if Alice's hair is still black in the Wilfordswap AU, does that mean Derrick dyed his hair blonde?

Yes! well, yes to the dyed part, he dyed it silver (shut up derrick, it's fucking white, you poser).

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 02:51 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
Bane is still in Locad, so we can't get all the reapers together before we go there.

More specifically, Bane is in Alice's house. Do we want to risk running into Alice for that? Uhhh...

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - lovelypenguin - 06-06-2016

Dang, a lotta stuff happened over the weekend! I'm liking these developments so far. It's just a big ghosty party up in here.

>Derrick: Summon Lucia and all the reapers to discuss the addition of Mephita (and possibly Auros, if he wants?).

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 06-06-2016

meem dump under the spoiler.

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Eros_Santiago - 06-06-2016

(06-06-2016, 04:30 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »meem dump under the spoiler.

SpoilerShow

Ok terra well played, the meme reference of my draw, I lost my shit hahahahaha

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 06-07-2016

>See if you can talk to anyone with your communicator.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 06-07-2016

>Derrick: Excuse yourself to go grab that OJ in front of the TV, and use it as an opportunity to talk with Bambino and Reggie about Lucia. Maybe they can give you some advice or information to help talk to her about what you found it.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-07-2016

Derrick: See if you can talk to anyone with your communicator

[Image: GJYUx8c.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: cD7jXos.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 06-07-2016

>Lucia: Make your way to Derrick's room, and tell him about what he missed

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 06-07-2016

Lucia: Make your way to Derrick's room, and tell him about what he missed

[Image: zEjUut2.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: jFG48Gl.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Maybe it's to do with his appearance

>See if there's a way Auros can appear less ghost-like

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 06-07-2016

I want to give Derrick a chance to talk to Bambino and Reggie about Lucia's coma, I want to get the orange juice (and no I'm not going to stop wanting that, it's not just silly anymore), and I also want to get Lucia to calm down a little bit.

Anybody think it'd be any better if we had him appear as a sword? Lucia might like that better because it's totally anime looking, or it might be so much worse because he's a ghost sword.

>Derrick: If you get that Orange Juice in front of the TV maybe you could make a water gun that shoots out infinite OJ. The reaper kids and Lucia might like that a lot! You could see if Lucia would be better off if Auros looked like a sword around her, and if not you could take him with you to get the OJ as an excuse to give Lucia a bit of time to adjust. You can also use this time to talk to Reggie and Bambino for advice about how to tell Lucia about her situation.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - royalPawn - 06-07-2016

Wow Lucia way to be a ghostist.

And he even kinda looks like he has a ghostly clown nose with how he's floating in front of the door knob.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 07:18 PM)royalPawn Wrote: »Wow Lucia way to be a ghostist.

And he even kinda looks like he has a ghostly clown nose with how he's floating in front of the door knob.

Haha, there's no way i can unsee that now xD

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 06-07-2016

>Wow Lucia, judgmental much?
>Derrick: Try to help out and diffuse the situation.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 06:37 PM)Princezz Wrote: »Maybe it's to do with his appearance

>See if there's a way Auros can appear less ghost-like

Seconding and adding > Prince: Scold your maid. Constant hostility is more likely to cause problems than it is to help.

Should I add a part about the reapers? Because (IIRC) they have no confirmation they're not monsters as well other than what they've said.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-07-2016

> Auros: Make your sword form more FLOWER-Y and always just show that instead. idk, manipulate your form to be more aesthetically pleasin,

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - lovelypenguin - 06-07-2016

Can we command the monsters? I was under the impression they had to become a reaper before we could issue commands to them. Regardless, I suggest we have just Derrick and Lucia go grab the blankets and OJ from the living room. Similar to another suggestion, just use it as an excuse to have a little chat with Lucia.

>Derrick and Lucia: Go to living room to retrieve blankets and juice, and have a little chat.

No, we can't give commands to monsters. IP said so when we first encountered Ruu.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-07-2016

Reggie and Bambino don't know how Derrick can wake Lucia up unless she or Ghen told them. We should totally take this opportunity to have Lucia tell Derrick.

(06-07-2016, 10:40 PM)lovelypenguin Wrote: »>Derrick and Lucia: Go to living room to retrieve blankets and juice, and have a little chat.
Seconded. Also second Reggie scanning the juice.

Also, I wrote these a few months ago. Feel free to post them yourself if you think the time is appropriate. In light of recent events, I am no longer completely satisfied with Alice's, particularly the underlined portion.
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 11:49 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Reggie and Bambino don't know how Derrick can wake Lucia up unless she or Ghen told them. We should totally take this opportunity to have Lucia tell Derrick.

(06-07-2016, 10:40 PM)lovelypenguin Wrote: »>Derrick and Lucia: Go to living room to retrieve blankets and juice, and have a little chat.

Also, I wrote these a few months ago. Feel free to post them yourself if you think the time is appropriate. In light of recent events, I am no longer completely satisfied with Alice's, particularly the underlined portion.
SpoilerShow

um, just to be clear, you are not actually submitting those commands under the spoilers are you?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 10:47 PM)Princezz Wrote: »No, we can't give commands to monsters. IP said so when we first encountered Ruu.

just because we can't doesn't mean i can't post them anyway for funsies :v

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 06-08-2016

(06-07-2016, 11:49 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Reggie and Bambino don't know how Derrick can wake Lucia up unless she or Ghen told them. We should totally take this opportunity to have Lucia tell Derrick.

SpoilerShow

Yea, i used to do that too... trying to think-up commands in advance for situations that didn't quite present themselves.

It wasn't very effective, but it was still kind-of fun ^^

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 12:02 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »um, just to be clear, you are not actually submitting those commands under the spoilers are you?

No. Not now. But I do think something to that effect should be submitted at some point soon-ish. To be clear I was giving permission to post them in my stead when/if the time is right. The original plan was to submit them before the Wilfords went to bed Tuesday ("yesterday"), but... yeah. The facts of the Lil Mal situation have not changed, and two of those are that Derrick needs continual help and Alice doesn't know about it yet.

I was kind of hoping for feedback. I will defer to most people in navigating social situations most of the time, as usually when someone disagrees on such matters they are right and I am not.