Eagle Time
This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Chat (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff (/showthread.php?tid=51)

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - Woffles - 07-06-2012

You can't expect me to leave an opportunity like this be.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - Mehgamehn - 07-06-2012

Shaq Singing 'bout Slammin

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - Jacquerel - 07-10-2012

I moved house and now I have internet again, hi
My plan was to draw things while I had no internet and no distractions but the new router arrived the same day we finally unpacked to the point that I could set up my computer so none of that happened

It is nice to be on IRC etcetera again though, I missed you <3

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - Lankie - 07-10-2012

Welcome back Jac!

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - Solaris - 07-10-2012

NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - Epamynondas - 07-13-2012

Holy shit that is really interesting AND hilarious

And all I learned from it is that even gay, carefree children who are invited first to every party may feel embarassed when their boy friends look at pictures of them in diapers despite their popularity. Because they have the weirdest butts.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - AgentBlue - 07-14-2012

--Agenthought--

One day, I really wanna make a friend over the interwebs, and slowly realize it's someone I know irl.

--END TRANSMISSION--

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - Infrared - 07-15-2012

I was about to change the thread's title to "thread where we talk about ads" but then i decided to change it back to what it was because constantly changing the title to match the conversation seems cliquish and kinda feels like forcing the chat.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - g0m - 07-15-2012

If you changed it back to shaq i could link some of his teachings but since you're not I shan't (I ACTUALLY JUST DID Meloncooly)

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - TheBoyd - 07-15-2012

So is it true there isn't a designated fanart dump for eagle-time venture stuffs?

I did some art for The Grand Tweet II, that I was pretty happy about.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Dragon Fogel - 07-15-2012

There is such a thread right here.

It's also for general adventure-related discussion, but we don't use it for that for some reason.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Infrared - 07-15-2012

Cause we don't take 'em too seriously.

Or else all our posts would look like this.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - g0m - 07-15-2012

thousand posts in this thread. we did it everyone. you can close down the forum now

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - btp - 07-15-2012

A thousand posts? Crap. This forum is too mainstream. We better bail.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Mehgamehn - 07-16-2012

Shit fuck we can't end on 1001 we are not Arabian Nights damn it

Now we gotta get keep going until we find another good spot

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - AgentBlue - 07-16-2012

2012 or bust!

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Schazer - 07-16-2012

That's it

Everybody off my forum

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - btp - 07-16-2012

Welp, looks like it's time to mosey on over to Sparkklechix-forumz.net

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about Shaq - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 07-16-2012

(07-12-2012, 09:14 PM)Superfrequency Wrote: »The conformity of postwar America reflected in advertisement.

And later the rebellion of the late sixties and seventies and rebranding to appeal to a youthful demographic.

I hate advertising, and yet it is fascinating how people are manipulated to spend money.

I fins it highly amusing that after they stopped saying it's the soda EVERYONE is drinking and started saying it's the soda ONLY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS are drinking, sales went up 56%.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Solaris - 07-18-2012

i finished watching madoka magical and now i am a sad baby who is sad about magical girls

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Schazer - 07-18-2012

My god

When did it become ok for people on the Other Forum to be so rude

If this is what the rest of the internet's like, I'm setting up my grumper bunker as we speak.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - MaxieSatan - 07-18-2012

Probably hitting somewhere near the top of the bell curve.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - SleepingOrange - 07-19-2012

(07-18-2012, 01:55 PM)Schazer Wrote: »My god

When did it become ok for people on the Other Forum to be so rude

If this is what the rest of the internet's like, I'm setting up my grumper bunker as we speak.

What happen

I don't even read anything on Other Forum anymore except the fanart thread a time or two a week

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Schazer - 07-19-2012

Just a few special snowflakes that are especially good at resting on my eyelashes and subsequently storming the under-eyelid doing their thing, plus some petulant folks not liking people were dragging politics into their cartoons.

Course, instead of a polite request to maybe take it to PMs or something, they had to get all snotty about it. Sigh.

Actually, while you're handy, I need advice. Got another potluck with unifolks and am sort of out of options that entail having a kitchen to prepare them. A supermarket is nearby, and I know for a fact meals would be preferred over desserts as we have a Waffle Guy already.

I am thinking I could make a pretty mean garlic bread, but someone did that last week so I'unno.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 07-19-2012

Garlic CHEESE bread.