Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 02:17 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Also, I've made the observer's oath, just because.

SpoilerShow

Awesome oath there Terra, i swear to live my online life by it! =D
Also, Wynter is cumming rofl :3

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 05-21-2016

That first line reminds me of Game of Thrones, is that right?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 11:25 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Derrick: Don't forget your wallet on your way out, you need to pay Lexii back.

Thirding, and include a bit extra as a tip/thank you for the huge favor.

>Take a shower if you haven't done that recently.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 05-21-2016

>Derrick: Get ready for school.
>Say Derrick, do you remember the hospital visit at all or is the whole of yesterday a blur?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Shadowfyst997 - 05-21-2016

I actually like the first outfit Derrick picked out, although, I somehow doubt he picked it out XD Also, the hair beads/dreads/whatever in the first outfit look really good too. Also, I agree with Derrick, skinny jeans are terrible, i hate wearing them XD

Makes sense that Alice picked them out for Derrick though, on Guys it's basically like showing your goods XD

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 09:01 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Derrick: Get ready for school.
>Say Derrick, do you remember the hospital visit at all or is the whole of yesterday a blur?

Hello Judy, nice to see you joining us ^^

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 05-22-2016

(05-21-2016, 09:01 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Derrick: Get ready for school.

thirding

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 05-23-2016

Derrick: Get ready for school

[Image: 1ec5sGF.png]

After breakfast Alice cleans up the kitchen, she gives you a loving smile when she catches your gaze.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: EmeohcR.png]

After your shower to make sure to grab some money for Lexii's kind gesture yesterday.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: fY54Yy1.png]

You walk to school with your sister, you notice a few more glances at you than normal. You see Lexii coming towards you.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: lH5IgqP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 05-23-2016

Alice doesn't know about Derrick asking Lexii to buy something, does she? If not, then:

>Ask Lexii if you can talk to her alone at some point today

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 12:34 PM)Princezz Wrote: »Alice doesn't know about Derrick asking Lexii to buy something, does she? If not, then:

>Ask Lexii if you can talk to her alone at some point today

Wait, i don't get it O.o ...do you mean for Alice to talk to Lexii or for Derrick?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 05-23-2016

>Lexii: request to speak with Derrick alone for a bit. Alice has friends to make, classes to not be late to! Derrick's got other things to worry about than being late to a class once, it's not his first day, after all!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 12:52 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Lexii: request to speak with Derrick alone for a bit. Alice has friends to make, classes to not be late to! Derrick's got other things to worry about than being late to a class once, it's not his first day, after all!

Seconding, it would be less suspicious if Lexii was the one who asked Derrick and not the other way round.

(05-23-2016, 12:52 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Lexii: request to speak with Derrick alone for a bit. Alice has friends to make, classes to not be late to! Derrick's got other things to worry about than being late to a class once, it's not his first day, after all!

Thirding, and adding.

>Lexii: Ask Derrick if he's allright seeing as how he can't remember all of yesterday. Gently scold him saying that you know he's happy to be reunited with his sister, but that he shouldn't have gone overboard.

Since, you-know, getting blackout-drunk is a potentially life-threatening habit to make :I

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 05-23-2016

Why are we having anybody ask anybody to see eachother alone? Alice doesn't have all her classes with Derrick, so they won't be glued to eachother all day. We needn't be this conspicuous.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 01:49 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Why are we having anybody ask anybody to see eachother alone? Alice doesn't have all her classes with Derrick, so they won't be glued to eachother all day. We needn't be this conspicuous.

Yup, Derrick's got classes with her anyway, would be better to act normal

>Derrick: Ask Lexii how did the visit to Emily go after you left.

(05-23-2016, 01:54 PM)Panur Wrote: »Yup, Derrick's got classes with her anyway, would be better to act normal

Ok, yea, seconding this.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 01:54 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(05-23-2016, 01:49 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Why are we having anybody ask anybody to see eachother alone? Alice doesn't have all her classes with Derrick, so they won't be glued to eachother all day. We needn't be this conspicuous.

Yup, Derrick's got classes with her anyway, would be better to act normal

Indeed. Thirding. Although I think iP is expecting us to suggest how to explain last night? Keep in mind that Emily did get Daydream to promise to tell Derrick at some point.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 02:50 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Although I think iP is expecting us to suggest how to explain last night? Keep in mind that Emily did get Daydream to promise to tell Derrick at some point.
Well, the things Alice said were funny aren't really funny. I mean, barfing and crying yourself to sleep? I don't think Derrick could give a good spin on it with the stuff he was told. It's gonna be arkward if Derrick tries to talk about this himself.

We could try to have Alice handle the story and maybe lie together a fun version, but that'd have Derrick have another "Thanks sis." moment.

We can also try to change the subject, but Lexii will probably want to know later, and Alice'll have an excuse to talk to her in private and try sway her to her side some more. We could, however, in this case have Derrick be a little cross with Alice for trying to share something embarrassing like that, though this'd probably upset the both of them a little.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - lovelypenguin - 05-23-2016

Back from a weekend-long camping trip! Gotta say, Alice sure looks cute with her hair up. :>

But daaaang, Alice abusing and deceiving her twin like that; breaks my heart, 'cause I myself am a twin. >.<

Anywho, I got no commands right now; think I'll just observe. ;>

Woo, IP is streaming! ^^

https://www.twitch.tv/intrepidpioneer

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 05-23-2016

>Derrick: Ask to talk to Lexii later and get to class!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 05-24-2016

Bonk
SpoilerShow

(05-21-2016, 04:28 PM)Princezz Wrote: »That first line reminds me of Game of Thrones, is that right?

Yeah, it's the nightswatch oath repurposed.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-24-2016

bunk...................

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Eros_Santiago - 05-24-2016

(05-21-2016, 02:17 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Also, I've made the observer's oath, just because.

SpoilerShow

Nice GoT reference Terra! I also pledge my life to the observers watch!
Also hello everyone! this is my first post here, for now I will just "observe" c:

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 12:50 PM)Eros_Santiago Wrote: »Also hello everyone! this is my first post here, for now I will just "observe" c:

Eros! Welcome to the Dark Carnival here brother ^^

Here is your orientation video:
SpoilerShow

Enjoy your (eternal) stay This post is now a ghost post