Eagle Time
Zoostuck 3 - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Zoostuck 3 (/showthread.php?tid=971)

RE: Zoostuck 3 - AgentBlue - 06-02-2015

WE ARE THE WRITERS NOW

LET US CREATE A NEW AGE

RE: Zoostuck 3 - OrangeAipom - 06-02-2015

whoa oa ow
whoa oa ow
RADIOACTIVE
RADIOACTIVe

RE: Zoostuck 3 - Dragon Fogel - 06-03-2015

At last, my time has come. Welcome to a new era. Welcome to Page 24.

The narrator rock has no further influence here. This universe will be mine.

First things first. There is little I can do as a rock, but now that I have control of the page, I can shut out the narrator entirely. I can therefore undo this transformation. All I must do now is speak my true name.

Which is, of course...

RE: Zoostuck 3 - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 06-03-2015

Zoostuck 3

RE: Zoostuck 3 - OrangeAipom - 06-03-2015

Aaaaand we're not doing this. Don't take suggestions from others. You should know your own damn name. OK? This could be the end of the road for you.

RE: Zoostuck 3 - Dragon Fogel - 06-03-2015

Zoostuck 3.

Yes. I am the personification of this adventure. I worked carefully behind the scenes to ensure my own existence. Now, at last, I am in command of my own destiny.

As to the Orange One, you misunderstand what is happening. I am not requesting suggestions. I am willing my words into the posts of others. This was but a simple demonstration of my power.

With my newfound abilities, it will be a simple matter for me to destroy this inane tournament and ensure nobody claims the moonglasses. All I have to do is...

RE: Zoostuck 3 - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-03-2015

Add New Joisey

start the next thread

RE: Zoostuck 3 - AgentBlue - 06-03-2015

learn spinjitsu

fat cakes

RE: Zoostuck 3 - OrangeAipom - 06-03-2015

let me spam the rest of this page with smiles :) :) :)

RE: Zoostuck 3 - Dragon Fogel - 06-04-2015

...master spinjitsu myself, spinjitsu New Joisey into the tournament, and then have my caterer cover the remnants in fat cakes. This will establish my superiority, and then I can begin Zoostuck 4, a Zoostuck even greater than myself, for this is the true purpose of all Zoostucks: to create the next Zoostuck.

Wait a minute! That isn't the right thread! NO!

The Third Person steps out of the shadows and takes hold of Page 24. They have been waiting for this for the entire adventure.

They arranged for "Komaeda's" phone to kill him. They engineered the outbreak of the anti-narration virus. They were behind everything, from the beginning, with only one goal.

The destruction of the moonglasses.

Unfortunately, "Komaeda" was not truly capable of destroying the moonglasses himself, as his plan was nonsense. But he has swept the stage clean. All other entities that pose any trouble are non-factors. The tournament entrants are too busy fighting each other to counter your schemes. The foolish boy with the stupid name is too busy with a catering job he doesn't care for to create any further unpredictability. And the narrator rock was taken care of by "Komaeda", so it can neither prompt any of those individuals to interfere with your plans, nor designate a new potential problem.

Everything is perfect.

Wow, it looks like I missed a lot.

The Third Person recoils in surprise. The narrator rock is still present?

Yeah, it's a funny thing. You remember that virus? Well, it distracted me while Komaeda was taking over and that meant I wasn't paying attention to whatever he did. Which somehow meant I wasn't affected by it!

Anyways, looks like the true manipulator behind all this has been revealed. It was the Third Person the whole time.

But that's just their title. Who are they really? And who should I narrate for in order to thwart them?

RE: Zoostuck 3 - AgentBlue - 06-04-2015

They are really...

spode

RE: Zoostuck 3 - OTTO - 06-04-2015

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: Zoostuck 3 - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 06-04-2015

The Orange One

RE: Zoostuck 3 - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-04-2015

Bad..

RE: Zoostuck 3 - OrangeAipom - 06-04-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:41 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »This is Orange:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcycA54axzz_mylryjXsu...s3lhbexhgT]

In this pic they are guarding their very vulnerable and tasty brain.

honestly i don't think it's me

i'm too clueless. i didn't even suggest in the previous two threads.

i think you're the personification of murder

RE: Zoostuck 3 - Dragon Fogel - 06-05-2015

(06-04-2015, 05:18 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »The Orange One

Yes, in actual fact, the Third Person is a gigantic orange dancing bat. You extrauniversal voices probably forgot all about the dancing bat part but it's not like I forgot that because I was distracted.

Anyways, now that we've established this, we need someone to confront him. But who is available?

(06-04-2015, 05:09 PM)Geoluhread Wrote: »i think you're the personification of murder

We don't have a personification of murder on hand, but we do have Death and Fate who are the same entity due to budget cuts.

You are now Fate and/or Death and you're really sick of all these beings manipulating events because it creates massive quantities of paperwork. Night after night, you find yourself with 24 sheets to fill out.

And now you've worked out just who's behind it all, and you've filled out the appropriate paperwork authorizing you to KICK THEIR ASS.

So you materialize in front of them and get ready to take action.

But the Third Person swoops towards Death and grabs his scythe, leaving him unarmed. He is enraged, but powerless - for the Third Person still possesses Page 24.

Oh. It looks like we're dealing with dueling narration here. This could be difficult... well, let me stay in the moment. The mastermind behind every event that has increased your workload has just stolen your scythe. What are you going to do about this?

RE: Zoostuck 3 - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 06-05-2015

Kick back and relax! They want your tools, your responsibilities, after all they've saddled you with? Let 'em have it! Let 'em TRY!

RE: Zoostuck 3 - OrangeAipom - 06-05-2015

Dobby is a free elf now!

RE: Zoostuck 3 - ICan'tGiveCredit - 06-05-2015

be mob dole

RE: Zoostuck 3 - AgentBlue - 06-05-2015

we need to get to page 25

RE: Zoostuck 3 - OrangeAipom - 06-05-2015