Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 05:34 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Besides, if we want to make her feel bad/scared I think it'd be better to have Derrick express his feelings a bit more. Make him pour out his soul apologetically like HE did something bad, say something about how he's so morally against things like what she did, and then thank her as if she had done him a favor. And THEN we lay into her. Not anything wordy, because that kind of diminishes the impact, but if we can do something cryptic like "we know what you did, and Derrick can too." I think it'd put the fear of us into her.
I don't think NN's command will end very well, but maybe we *shouldn't* threathen to rape anybody? Just a thought.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - martialAcademic - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 05:44 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(05-16-2016, 05:34 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Besides, if we want to make her feel bad/scared I think it'd be better to have Derrick express his feelings a bit more. Make him pour out his soul apologetically like HE did something bad, say something about how he's so morally against things like what she did, and then thank her as if she had done him a favor. And THEN we lay into her. Not anything wordy, because that kind of diminishes the impact, but if we can do something cryptic like "we know what you did, and Derrick can too." I think it'd put the fear of us into her.
I don't think NN's command will end very well, but maybe we *shouldn't* threathen to rape anybody? Just a thought.

I'm sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about?

EDIT: He told me what he was talking about, and I'm changing the language, I meant Derrick can KNOW too.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 05-16-2016

>Always check the journal, ALWAYS.
>Just write that you did not have a dream last night.
>You REALLY don't want to think about last night, after you left for the date.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Princezz - 05-16-2016

Don't say it was a date!! As far as he's concerned, it was just some brother-sister bonding time!!

...That does sound kind of wrong, doesn't it?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Lylac - 05-16-2016

>(Alice/DD: Serve derrick breakfast first, then tell him your feelings for him, THEN tell him you raped him, but be desperate on that last part like you were desperate for him. You need to do this with delicacy and you need to do this right. Just relax and be confident.)

ps: im not entirely sure if this command will be sent as a wisper to alice, or not be submitted at all. it is intended to be submitted to alice

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 05-17-2016

Has anyone considered just observing for now? Is that an option? This really seems like a scenario that'd go best without several voices with their own opinions all throwing in their two cents.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - juddy555 - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 02:07 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Has anyone considered just observing for now? Is that an option? This really seems like a scenario that'd go best without several voices with their own opinions all throwing in their two cents.

You have a point.
>Observers: Observe.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Ferociousfeind - 05-17-2016

What an... Interesting point to catch up on. Huh. *awkwardly shifts around in chair* sensitive topic, eh? Only one thing we can do:

>continue observing, but keep giving Alice the "you did what?" look every once and a while.

It's really nice to have the dark yellow-orange text back, vs. the white of DayDream, though.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Shadowfyst997 - 05-17-2016

Wow lot of debate going on XD While I definitely see the points of both sides, I'm leaning with NN and TT on this one. I think it would be very healthy for this version of Alice to be told we know. Because think about it, what is different in this session then in the past 8799 iterations? Us. And do you think Alice ever had anyone find out about it.? Most likely not. So she goes away from this meeting feeling less and less remorse about it, hell, maybe even does it again at some point.

But if we tell her now, while she's still riding the high, then she loses that certainty she had before. She gets rattled. We don;t even need to beat her over the head about it. Just let her know we know. Chew her out a touch, but for the love of god don't be too aggressive or make any empty threats. Keep it cool, like "Yeah, we know what you did, we don't approve. Just letting you know, your act was seen." And then immediately change the subject to talk about something different. Hell, we don't even have to make it 100% explicit. Like, don't say "We know that you raped Derrick," just say "We know what happened last night," or "We know what you did."

?I think NN should rework their command into something along those lines, and then I would wholly support it.

(05-17-2016, 05:34 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »It's really nice to have the dark yellow-orange text back, vs. the white of DayDream, though.

Agreed, much easier to read.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 08:52 AM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »But if we tell her now, while she's still riding the high, then she loses that certainty she had before. She gets rattled. We don;t even need to beat her over the head about it. Just let her know we know. Chew her out a touch, but for the love of god don't be too aggressive or make any empty threats. Keep it cool, like "Yeah, we know what you did, we don't approve. Just letting you know, your act was seen." And then immediately change the subject to talk about something different
Why would you want Alice getting rattled and feeling uncertain? Threathening her like this sounds more like the start of a blackmail than something that'd lead to introspection.

And how do you suppose we change the subject like that? When we talk to Alice it's in arkward bursts.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - facethelight - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 08:52 AM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »But if we tell her now, while she's still riding the high, then she loses that certainty she had before. She gets rattled. We don;t even need to beat her over the head about it. Just let her know we know. Chew her out a touch, but for the love of god don't be too aggressive or make any empty threats. Keep it cool, like "Yeah, we know what you did, we don't approve. Just letting you know, your act was seen." And then immediately change the subject to talk about something different. Hell, we don't even have to make it 100% explicit. Like, don't say "We know that you raped Derrick," just say "We know what happened last night," or "We know what you did."

Why would we want her rattled? Are we thinking about the same person here? We're talking about Alice. We chew her out, we let her know we know, we do ANY of that, and we lose the ability to converse with her peacefully. we need to MOVE ON rather than get hung up about this, because it already happened. It sucks but if we mention it now, all its going to do is cause issues for the next who knows how many panels. It will set us back, keep us pinned, and cause unnecessary drama that neither of them need. They have enough shit on their plate, let's stop piling on more please. We need to stay silent on this, and focus on more important matters. There is nothing to gain by telling her. She can't undo anything, and it sounds like it only every happened once.

Another point; she brought it up to emily in a way of spite. you can tell she wanted to disgust emily. shes not guilty, not at all. if yoy were to confront her even as DD long after the event she would get pissed. You guys want to confront her THE DAY AFTER? You would burn so many bridges with a single command.

And we cannot tell ANYONE, all it will be doing is making more issues between the kids that end up screwing up their relations with eachother and ruining what we created for ourselves. And someone will end up dead. Whether its alice out of hate from someone, or her fighting someone else and we lose garreth or lexi, if we let it out, someone WILL die. This is not our issue as an observer, and we are being tested by beta/intrepid to see if we will OVERSTEP OUR BOUNDS.

Another point; How do you think derrick will take this news? He loves his sister. ignoring the chance thats so slim hes actually fine with it and consents to it, he will be so broken it will be unbearable to even read. He will be brash and reckless in his broken emotions and guess what tiny doll would LOVE that. If you don't want derrick broken, refrain from him ever finding out, especially with lil mal around.

We need to stop emily and daydream from exposing it either. she has good intentions but she doesnt know the situation nor about how badly lil mal will be able to destroy EVERYONE with derricks power. And that would also score us points with DD for being on her side. But we need to tread lightly if at all if we dont want people outright killed on OUR hands.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 08:52 AM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »?I think NN should rework their command into something along those lines, and then I would wholly support it.

>Alice: We wonder, are you even capable of feeling remourse? We know what you did last night. Succumbing to your own selfish urges has left Derrick in pain. You have failed at your promise to protect him. You failed to protect him from yourself.

Is this better?
(it was a dumb Undertale reference anyway >.>)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - facethelight - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 02:18 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(05-17-2016, 08:52 AM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »?I think NN should rework their command into something along those lines, and then I would wholly support it.

>Alice: We wonder, are you even capable of feeling remourse? We know what you did last night. Succumbing to your own selfish urges has left Derrick in pain. You have failed at your promise to protect him. You failed to protect him from yourself.

Is this better?
please look at my post, because as ive mentioned, this will cause so much unneeded issues and drama someone is going to get killed

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 01:38 PM)facethelight Wrote: »And we cannot tell ANYONE, all it will be doing is making more issues between the kids that end up screwing up their relations with eachother and ruining what we created for ourselves. And someone will end up dead. Whether its Alice out of hate from someone, or her fighting someone else and we lose Garreth or Lexii, if we let it out, someone WILL die. This is not our issue as an observer, and we are being tested by beta/intrepid to see if we will OVERSTEP OUR BOUNDS.

All things considered, I don't think it's possible for DD/Alice to have a worse relationship with anyone other than Lucas. As long as who we tell doesn't foolishly act on it before construct's end there shouldn't be problems. I do agree with all your other points though. Whatever we do, Derrick and Lucia (and Lucas if he isn't already aware) shouldn't know because none of them are likely to take it well.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - The One Guy - 05-17-2016

My two cents? We do want this information to get out ... eventually. But bringing it up now is just going to cause problems no matter what we do. Daydream has agreed to tell Derrick, and I feel she'd be much better at doing so without causing problems than we'll be. Especially since it means we don't have to antagonize Alice. Alternatively, we could subtly help Derrick to figure out what happened on his own. Either way, we should not blatantly bring it up now.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 05-17-2016

I bring you the hottest new anime of the season, To Love Ruu!
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 05-17-2016

get ready for an art bomb...

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 05-17-2016

Well. Impressive. Is that an Ira-fied version of a reaper scythe? Fancy outfit. Purple glow means the one-hit-kill skill, yes? "There is no moon [in LOMAM]." Not that that matters where dramatic backgrounds are concerned.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 09:23 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »get ready for an art bomb...

SpoilerShow

Wow, people over on the IRC were right, this DOES make an awesome Desktop bg :o

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 09:37 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Well. Impressive. Is that an Ira-fied version of a reaper scythe? Fancy outfit. Purple glow means the one-hit-kill skill, yes? "There is no moon [in LOMAM]." Not that that matters where dramatic backgrounds are concerned.

Wrong.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 05-17-2016

I would love to link you to the previous Q&A, but it would be a 404 error. However, I specifically recall martialAcademic asking a series of questions to determine the feasibility of building a moon base on the moon. iP's answers were that "there is no moon", the moonlight is just ambient lighting with no discernible source, there is no oxygen in the dream world so that is not a problem, physically getting there might be tricky, "also there is no moon".

mA replied: "Can I make one?"
iP answered: Yes, but it is beyond the capabilities of BCS and would have to be conjured.
Elsewhere, iP established (in a Q&A) that to conjure something and have it be permanent, you pretty much have to be a God Tier.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 11:23 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »I would love to link you to the previous Q&A, but it would be a 404 error. However, I specifically recall martialAcademic asking a series of questions to determine the feasibility of building a moon base on the moon. iP's answers were that "there is no moon", the moonlight is just ambient lighting with no discernible source, there is no oxygen in the dream world so that is not a problem, physically getting there might be tricky, "also there is no moon".

mA replied: "Can I make one?"
iP answered: Yes, but it is beyond the capabilities of BCS and would have to be conjured.
Elsewhere, iP established (in a Q&A) that to conjure something and have it be permanent, you pretty much have to be a God Tier.

So the logical conclusion is Nightmare at one point decided to make a moon? Wonder why?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 09:23 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »get ready for an art bomb...

SpoilerShow

ip wants to start a thermonuclear war. of art.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Shadowfyst997 - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 02:40 PM)facethelight Wrote: »
(05-17-2016, 02:18 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »

Is this better?
please look at my post, because as ive mentioned, this will cause so much unneeded issues and drama someone is going to get killed

NN that is so much worse XD I'll agree to drop it, especially since i'm not really willing to write up a command myself on the matter. But I still say that Alice shouldn't be feeling so sure of herself right now. I think it would do everyone some good to have Alice(not DD) get a bit of fear into her, even if just a touch.

Also, Ip that picture is HELLA awesome.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 05-19-2016

Derrick: Just write that you did not have a dream last night.

[Image: 8PI6Usl.png]

You tell your sister you'll be down in a sec, and that you want to update your journal, she reminds you not to take too long.

[Image: DvB8gSz.png]

You update your dream journal with what you can recall

Show Dream Journal logShow

[Image: wK4cJ6w.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: qoz1WPp.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. What we bought
2. Where we went
3. Drunken antics
4. embarrassing and/or funny moments.