Eagle Time
4tuna Mafia Game - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: 4tuna Mafia Game (/showthread.php?tid=1907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Starlit-Drakon - 10-19-2016

[Image: 02KdiEWb.png]

i am dorite, i am being our porter for this trip i um. i'm not, good at. introducing myself,

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - a52 - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 01:47 AM)Starlit-Drakon Wrote: »[Image: 02KdiEWb.png]

i am dorite, i am being our porter for this trip i um. i'm not, good at. introducing myself,

wow,, crew member sure is shiny! gee wonders if perhaps... no, nevermind, gee said nothing.

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - BB - 10-19-2016

[Image: 8ZrEwIY.png]

Dot: Howdy and hey there, ladies and gentlemen. Dot Harzel. It's a pleasure. I see I'm not the last one to join the parade! That's good. I was chomping at the bit in the traffic on the way here, sure I was gonna be late.
so! I'm glad to be here! I'm hired on as the negotiation's officer. We're gonna run into a lot of flak between here and the legendary planet, and you'd be surprised how many situations can be taken care of with the spoken word as opposed to fire power (That said, I ain't too bad with a six shot). I'll also be getting us some better prices on food and parts so we can save our cash for gas and maybe a few neat trinkets.

Dot @ Gee: I got a gum wrapper, actually, if you want it. It's pretty reflecty. or were you thinking more along the lines of metal?

Dot: As far as a first mate? I uh... suppose there's no better dude for the job than the one that's going to tell us all where we're going anyhow. Make the navigator first mate.

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Gimeurcookie - 10-19-2016

[Image: O7SL1R0.gif]

Oh man, I guess Name isn't a real person. Vélo! Must have confused the legend for a person, how poisson, stupid of me! I don't think we need a first mate and so my vote goes to that, but if we have to have a first mate I think Andromeda would be alright, or as we say, corrompu!

I'm Deed! You guys can call me Dee though. Ahahaha, I hate to say it but boy I'm kind of vraiment chaud, a stereotypical tourist you see! I really love historical sights and what better historical sight to see than the Fortuna crash sight!? I think I might just DIE when I see it. I might not even open the chest. So why are all of you going to Fortuna for? You're not just doing this for the pay check right?

(Oh jeez, I hope these guys don't find out I don't actually know how to speak French Tourench.)

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Apo11o - 10-19-2016

There is a notail in the crowd. Or at least, one would think it was a notail; one garbed in striping grey, light metal plating covering their form. Their mask has a green 'line' going over its eyes, and an adorable little kitty mouth below that.

Grreetings, to all of you! I'm so glad to meet you all, my goodness. My name is Slider. I like to think of myself as something of a mmusician, but! I suppose that doesn't amount to much on a Fortuna expedition, no? I'm your rresident and leading expert in all things electronic; the IT intern. No surprise there, rreally; we zuid'tians are quite good with machines, haha! []3

I don't rreally know much about anyone here, but anyone who's willing to pipe up for a role deserves to have a chance to show their sstuff! I'll vote for you too, Andro. []3

Finally, I do have a reason for coming to Fortuna! Nothing so personally fanciful as someone might plan... No pplanets or riches for me. I just want a wway to help my people. []3

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - a52 - 10-19-2016

gee nominates gee!

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - OTTO - 10-20-2016

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Justice Watch - 10-21-2016

[Image: EM8waMs.png]

Larry was gonna try to vote for everybody, but maybe that won't work.

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - BB - 10-21-2016

DOT: Haha! What a nice thought, Larry. You know, a vote for everyone would technically count as zero, as far as our proctor should be concerned.

DOT: And I'm sure it would mean a lot to everybody, so why don't you go ahead and go for it.

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Justice Watch - 10-21-2016

[Image: qql5TCL.png]

Okay, if Mr Dot says so! Larry votes for everybody to be first mate!

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - a52 - 10-23-2016

((Andromeda has majority: 5 votes for Andromeda + 1 vote for everybody))

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Gimeurcookie - 10-23-2016

(( A vote for everyone likely counts the same as a vote for none, meaning 5 votes for Andromeda else Andromeda would have taken the vote by now. ))

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Justice Watch - 10-23-2016

(( So if everybody votes for everybody, then we can ALL be first mate! ))

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - OTTO - 10-24-2016

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - awkwardcarapace - 10-24-2016

[Image: gkghk.jpg]

Because a first mate is better than a no mate!

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - Starlit-Drakon - 10-24-2016

i also vote for everyone as first mate,

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - DS Piron - 10-24-2016

A Pagepoh sits near the back, reading 'The [ITNTRUMENT] and playing it', quietly.
He was still paying attention, just wasn't sure who to vote and was deciding to be fashionably late voting.
It was now just plain late, and looking like no one would get voted.
"I vote for Andromeda."

RE: 4tuna Mafia Game (Day 1, 11/11) - awkwardcarapace - 10-24-2016

[Image: vdyww.jpg]

Yay! Thank you for your support and for voting me! I promise, as your first mate I will not let you down.

[Image: gnswc.jpg]

Or maybe, maybe I will let you down. I'm not too good at keeping weighty promises like that.

RE: Day 2 - 4tuna Mafia Game (11/11) - awkwardcarapace - 11-05-2016

[Image: dqqbn.jpg]

Uh oh... that went south, really fast.

Erm... well, I don't really think there is any incriminating evidence of any "criminals" on this ship... and I'd hate to accidentally vote off an innocent person... so I vote for nobody.

RE: Day 2 - 4tuna Mafia Game (11/11) - Hichico - 11-05-2016

[Image: bbLE7Ln.png]

"Mis dioses, de todas las cosas que han de suceder ... I know my cooking is to die for, but Estaba bromeando, I was only joking of such a thing....wait, uno momentido por favor.

[Veraxus examines the note for a moment]

Hmm...Esto se siente muy familiar, pero ...ah, sorry, this note has a very familiar feeling to it, it is como dices...on the tip of my tongue... ah well, I shall abstain from voting for now. I would offer to cook more scrumptious food for everyone, but this news appears to have eh....ruined the appetites, no? Please do try to take a moment to eat though mi amigos, I pride myself on my Técnica de cocción perfecta!

RE: Day 2 - 4tuna Mafia Game (11/11) - Starlit-Drakon - 11-05-2016

>Dorite immediately moves to eat a Fuckload of Food from the buffet. No use wasting it.

"... i vote for nobody as well."

RE: Day 2 - 4tuna Mafia Game (11/11) - Gimeurcookie - 11-05-2016

[Image: mFhth9C.gif]

Ahhhh this is Pas bien, No good! There is a murderer on board. Why couldn't we attacked by something else, like a petit chien? Giant space worm? Those are simple creatures, much easier to get away from then a murderer in a locked ship!

I vote for no one! Not yet! I refuse to accidentally kill an innocent man just because we panicked, but we cannot do nothing. We must find out who is a une fleur, a killer! Maybe there's some evidence somewhere?

[Image: FxxwF5d.gif]

Speaking of which, first mate. Is there any reason for you having the number 69 and something else above that? Nombre épicé! I do not remember that being there before!

RE: Day 2 - 4tuna Mafia Game (11/11) - Schazer - 11-05-2016

lololol (dats lamentin out loud n case u tink i waz findin mor traditinl lols n dis sitch) its not a trip to 42na w/out al kindsa trrbl drama ya?

Ey I din ntrodoos mself ystrdy cuz everytin was rl humdrummin! An I was lyk rl lookin 4wd 2 meetin u all but now deres ppl tossin allwichways outta airlox????!? Lyk ya i waz lookin 4 a scoop but prfrbly da kind were i gotta lil mor assurans im gon live 2 see da meteorickin pagevewz on my breakin news!!!!!!!

Gues it fallz on a Tweep 2 set da story str8. Evn if i rly don wanna talk to u guys cuz deres Keres makin derrin dos n our midz! Excuuuuuuuuz me r u guys evn lisnin? I gotta get a story n by Poetnix im gonna! Not lyk if it kills me do omg datd be da worst????!?

RE: Day 2 - 4tuna Mafia Game (11/11) - Gimeurcookie - 11-06-2016

[Image: FxxwF5d.gif]

Hey, does anyone speak tweep? I barely understand what this dude is trying to say. I believe they want to tell us a story? Well, lets hear it.

RE: Day 2 - 4tuna Mafia Game (11/11) - BB - 11-06-2016

Dot: I speak some, actually. This fella isn't trying to tell a story, but rather to find one! Sounds like he wants to catch these lowlives just as much as the rest of us do.

Dot: Now... about this whole uh... situation. I'm sure we can work everything out as long as we keep open ears and level heads. Now I know we all introduced ourselves, but we didn't get to know each other much further.

Dot: why dont we all just have a chat about what brought us together here today? No decisions being made. No vicious intent. Just talking.