Eagle Time
Lucidstuck I - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Lucidstuck I (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 07:45 AM)TheFoolOfThought Wrote: »I'm going to have to agree that since Zendo seems to pretty much be a blank slate, we should discuss how to mold him. Personally, I think we should focus first on making friends and avoiding confrontation with monsters, and then teaching him to defend himself and others when we're sure he won't attack US. If we do this right, Zendo can become both a valuble ally and a good friend. Not to mention a shining example of Emily's capabilities.

I like this plan.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - neferiusNexus - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 05:02 AM)Panur Wrote: »I drew a semi Lewdcistuck Winky

You can thank Terra, he invented the term. I take credit for the crackship tho~<3
SpoilerShow

you can also check it out in my tumblr~

(04-19-2016, 04:02 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Panur challenged me to draw these two in this position, an attempt was made.

SpoilerShow

(04-19-2016, 04:58 PM)ActivelyAnonymous Wrote: »I'm back! And with more stuff!
Lewdcidstuck (warning: NSFW!):
I really mean it!
SpoilerShow
And equal representation lewdness:
SpoilerShow
Welcome to everybody who joined, and thumbs ups to all those artworks which, if I commented on individually, I would take a whole page with my post(which I'm kind of doing already)!

Also, seconding the healing Zendo stuff.

Woot-woot! All aboard the #Lewcidstuck train! ^^

SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - PurpleLurker - 04-19-2016

We doing #Lewdcidstuck?
SpoilerShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 04-19-2016

Wonderful! man, we sure have some talented participants in the contest.

(04-19-2016, 09:46 PM)PurpleLurker Wrote: »We doing #Lewdcidstuck?
SpoilerShow

yet another wonderful pic cencored, when will it be stopped?

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ActivelyAnonymous - 04-20-2016

(04-19-2016, 09:46 PM)PurpleLurker Wrote: »We doing #Lewdcidstuck?
SpoilerShow
GayryxGayry in Sexii's mind, Lewd. Thumbs up.

By the way, I said WIP, but that was only at the time or writing ;).
SpoilerShow
Next on my mangaka quest is to master gifs. My Goal? [S] Construct: Collapse.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Shadowfyst997 - 04-20-2016

(04-19-2016, 09:19 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(04-19-2016, 05:02 AM)Panur Wrote: »I drew a semi Lewdcistuck Winky

You can thank Terra, he invented the term. I take credit for the crackship tho~<3
SpoilerShow

you can also check it out in my tumblr~

(04-19-2016, 04:02 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Panur challenged me to draw these two in this position, an attempt was made.

SpoilerShow

(04-19-2016, 04:58 PM)ActivelyAnonymous Wrote: »I'm back! And with more stuff!
Lewdcidstuck (warning: NSFW!):
I really mean it!
SpoilerShow
And equal representation lewdness:
SpoilerShow
Welcome to everybody who joined, and thumbs ups to all those artworks which, if I commented on individually, I would take a whole page with my post(which I'm kind of doing already)!

Also, seconding the healing Zendo stuff.

Woot-woot! All aboard the #Lewcidstuck train! ^^

SpoilerShow

OMG Octopimp back when he was a homestuck :3 Good video choices man, good video choices. Especially panty raid and maternal affections, they had me busting a gut XD

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 04-20-2016

Hey guys, just wanted to announce that I'm on patreon now: https://www.patreon.com/intrepidPioneer?ty=h

And I'll also be working on lucidstuck stuff for anyone who's interested in supporting me this summer, I'll post updates to that everytime something new comes along!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 12:40 AM)ActivelyAnonymous Wrote: »By the way, I said WIP, but that was only at the time or writing ;).
SpoilerShow
Next on my mangaka quest is to master gifs. My Goal? [S] Construct: Collapse.

that's pretty amazing, I love it

(04-20-2016, 02:33 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Hey guys, just wanted to announce that I'm on patreon now: https://www.patreon.com/intrepidPioneer?ty=h

And I'll also be working on lucidstuck stuff for anyone who's interested in supporting me this summer, I'll post updates to that everytime something new comes along!

OH MY GOD!!!! THAT LAST GOAL!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN

and omg actual Lucidstuck merchandize, I want it SOOO MUCH, but alas, i'm poor T_T

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TheFoolOfThought - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 02:33 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Hey guys, just wanted to announce that I'm on patreon now: https://www.patreon.com/intrepidPioneer?ty=h

I highly approve of this patreon thing, and would pledge If I could. You go, ip! If you want to focus on lucidstuck full-time, I have no doubt that you'll be able to achieve that goal. Also, thanks for welcoming me to the thread! I really appriciate it!

Also, I've noticed something about a reaper contest? What is it and how do I participate? I missed a bit of the adventure just before the mspa forum crash thingy, so I've been missing a few details.

(04-20-2016, 06:11 AM)TheFoolOfThought Wrote: »I highly approve of this patreon thing, and would pledge If I could. You go, ip! If you want to focus on lucidstuck full-time, I have no doubt that you'll be able to achieve that goal. Also, thanks for welcoming me to the thread! I really appriciate it!

Also, I've noticed something about a reaper contest? What is it and how do I participate? I missed a bit of the adventure just before the mspa forum crash thingy, so I've been missing a few details.

You're very welcome! Here's the tumblr post: https://intrepidpioneer.tumblr.com/post/142130710262/lucidstuck-contest

The due date is april 21st. So you have a day from now, when you've made your submission post it here and afterwards I'll set em up for people to vote on it, and the most liked version of the kids will be canon (i'll touch it up to fit the consistency of the adventure)

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TheFoolOfThought - 04-20-2016

I see. Thank you, that clears up a lot of confusion. With any luck, I'll have something before the day ends!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ActivelyAnonymous - 04-20-2016

And here comes my other (joke) submission.
Behold,
Peaches!
SpoilerShow
Bonus:
SpoilerShow

Emily: Ask Piper whether you would be able to somehow mend Zendo's body. He looks to be in constant pain

[Image: KDoEL8a.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Zendo wanders off.

[Image: 1pjTUVR.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 249cU1R.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ZFe8O7P.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 9jycuCW.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 05:54 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Lucia: This is definitely a dream.

SpoilerShow

Also looks like it's time for time shenanigans.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Fellow - 04-20-2016

Oh crap, Zendo is going to explore Loham. I hope the forest won't turn him against us.

There's a lot of inconvenient questions down the road if Emily confirms what happened. It's better she denies it.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ForestGardener - 04-20-2016

I am liking Emily and Piper more and more with each update.
The forest is indeed a concern with Zendo. We're off to a good start, though, and Nevil described LoHaM's light as "healing".
Popular theory of who the mysterious girl was confirmed.
Garry, Skully, Lucia, and Ira all know what the Construct is. Emily and Piper are aware of it.

I think the simplest way to explain would be a partial truth: Explain that Emily dreams in an 'ocean' full of bubbles scattered through space and time which she can enter, and that Emily thinks this is because she is currently in a hospital rather than at home and she had to dream somewhere.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Heyoceama - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 08:01 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »I am liking Emily and Piper more and more with each update.
The forest is indeed a concern with Zendo. We're off to a good start, though, and Nevil described LoHaM's light as "healing".
Popular theory of who the mysterious girl was confirmed.
Garry, Skully, Lucia, and Ira all know what the Construct is. Emily and Piper are aware of it.

I think the simplest way to explain would be a partial truth: Explain that Emily dreams in an 'ocean' full of bubbles scattered through space and time which she can enter, and that Emily thinks this is because she is currently in a hospital rather than at home and she had to dream somewhere.

Seconding this. If Uilos learns about the Construct things could get existential.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Lylac - 04-20-2016

As requested of pan, I drew sprites for my second entry for the contest. The design concept of Pechal and Kira pre death are still the same, but they're in sprite form now.

I shall sleep well tonight of horror terrors and dimensions beyond.

[Image: j2rIFD4.png]

Edited 5:23am 4/20

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - royalPawn - 04-20-2016

Aw man I want an OI figurine. If only Maestro cards worked online... ._.

Also wow you guys sure have been busy with all the fanart! Or canon art in iP's case. There's been a lot of hero mode panels lately it seems

Keep up the good work!

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - ActivelyAnonymous - 04-21-2016

Oh wait, monsterification! I forgot to add that!
But not anymore!
[Image: 7tgRimi.gif]
(The change may be hard to see but it's there...)
Edit: And another, right before the deadline!
[Image: PqvhRq3.gif]

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - Panur - 04-21-2016

[Image: 9jycuCW.png]

Show ChatlogShow

THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND AFTER THE LATEST UPDATE

[Image: tumblr_inline_o601mgLIBS1r3hf6p_540.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: tumblr_inline_o601mvICgz1r3hf6p_540.png]

Show ChatlogShow

((Modified lots of existing IP art for this, all with permission))
+++++++++++++++++

I want to say GUYS. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, these contest entries are SO COOL, all this fanart and participation dump are SO COOL and I'm so proud of this fandom >w<

Keep up the good work! (and thanks for the kind words :3 )

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 07:57 PM)Panur Wrote: »THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND AFTER THE LATEST UPDATE

((Modified lots of existing IP art for this, all with permission))
+++++++++++++++++

I want to say GUYS. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, these contest entries are SO COOL, all this fanart and participation dump are SO COOL and I'm so proud of this fandom >w<

Keep up the good work! (and thanks for the kind words :3 )

This is beautiful, I love your work pan. i know it was an edit, but still

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TheFoolOfThought - 04-22-2016

I would have a full-fledged entry for the reaper compitition, But my ability to do the whole art thing is terrible with pixel art, so have this chickenscratch:
SpoilerShow
I tried.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - intrepidPioneer - 04-22-2016

Here is some art I worked on today:

SpoilerShow

Okay, thanks to everyone who participated in the reaper constest, here's how to vote:

You can vote 2 times, one for kira and one for pechal If you want to specify if you just like the alive sprite or reaper sprite you can do so, else the vote will count for both living and reaper counterparts.

Simply say Kira = num and Pechal = num. You can vote for only one character if you want to. I'll give it a couple days, afterwards you can leave votes within spoilers as the adventure continues and we'll see what happens!

1[Image: 7mBDr2L.png?1]

2[Image: PqvhRq3.gif][Image: 7tgRimi.gif]
[Image: uYF2PNu.png]
[Image: 7PqzPAu.png]

3[Image: j2rIFD4.png]

SpoilerShow

5[Image: BsN3x49.png][Image: TxMpeYa.png][Image: nJkVszJ.png][Image: GguRDUg.png]
ALSO: I said i was gunna update but im really tired -_-... So probs not today.

RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over! - TerraTorment - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 09:37 PM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Here is some art I worked on today:

SpoilerShow

Okay, thanks to everyone who participated in the reaper constest, here's how to vote:

You can vote 2 times, one for kira and one for pechal If you want to specify if you just like the alive sprite or reaper sprite you can do so, else the vote will count for both living and reaper counterparts.

Simply say Kira = num and Pechal = num. You can vote for only one character if you want to. I'll give it a couple days, afterwards you can leave votes within spoilers as the adventure continues and we'll see what happens!

ALSO: I said i was gunna update but im really tired -_-... So probs not today.

i'm not too sure how this voting thing works, let's say I wanna vote for my own Kira (the one with the hat) and my own pechal (the one with the kimono), those would be Kira = 4.1 and Pechal = 4.2 correct?

you really outdid yourself with that Lucia drawing today, you deserve rest, I would have thought you might have been overworking yourself if you did update after this.