Eagle Time
Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] (/showthread.php?tid=7160)

Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] - btp - 10-03-2024

The original Parks and Recreation was a solid television B+. Now with news of a Community: The Movie in the works, hungry movie execs are going to be eyeing other decade-old millennial-bait sitcoms to wrangle out cash from the pre-GenerativeAI Generations (GenPreGen).

Parks and Rec is already in the crosshairs and I say NO.

We have had enough! There are too many Arrested Fuller House Matters Meets World that have proven the reboot, relaunch formula can only serve to deepen the hollow sadness we all feel inside. NO! Let the original show just BE what it was, we haven't lost it, and we can watch it over again as we like. In the final words of...I think every adventure time character: "We will always be back then."

So no reboots, relaunchs, rebrandings, no what we want is the exact original content, shot for shot
--with each cast member replaced with an animated character that they've voiced in the past 15 years.

We only have a narrow window to coalesce on roster before some NBC bonehead ugly-sonics all over this IP and leaves us picking up the pieces!

So here's my line-up, feel free to adjust as suggested:

Leslie Knope - Amy Poehler : played by Joy from Inside Out.
Ann Perkins - Rashida Jones: played by Alva from the Netflix Christmas special Klaus
Ron Swanson - Nick Offerman: played by Axe Cop from Axe Cop
April Ludgate - Aubrey Plaza: played by Julie Powers from Scot Pilgrim Takes Off
Andy Dwyer - Chris Pratt: played by....

Okay so it should be Mario right?

But also Emmet was a classic character, and arguably the most Andy Dwyer out of Chris' filmography, but...looks up Chris Pratt... Okay so he's also GARFIELD?

Do you understand why we need to lock this down!?

Help.

RE: Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] - Ixcaliber - 10-04-2024

hey did anybody ever watch Onward?

RE: Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] - Ixcaliber - 10-04-2024

Did anybody else know Chris Pratt was in The OC? I used to love the OC I barely remember this guy wtf?

RE: Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] - June Stargal - 10-04-2024

shoutout to Axe Cop, I think he'd be the perfect voice for the role

RE: Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] - Solaris - 10-10-2024

i dont know if mario and a scott pilgrim character is a good ship. thats scary. also i love mario but i dont think hes a good actor

RE: Which animated Chris Pratt is best for a Parks 'n Rec reshoot? [Important] - btp - 10-10-2024

(10-10-2024, 02:55 AM)Solaris Wrote: ยปi dont know if mario and a scott pilgrim character is a good ship. thats scary. also i love mario but i dont think hes a good actor

Excellent point. I do own a dvd copy of "Grumpy cat's Christmas" where Aubrey Plaza voices the titular cat.

So we could have a grumpy cat x Garfield thing going.

Apparently Adam Scott also voiced a cat character in some Netflix series.

Unfortunately I can't find cat roles for other cast members, so the all-feline rendition option is out.

Amy Poehler did play a bird once:
Show Content