Eagle Time
Consigned to Oblivion - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Consigned to Oblivion (/showthread.php?tid=2948)

Consigned to Oblivion - Reyweld - 03-03-2018

What does the Secret Phrase do and how do I use it? Or is that a secret

----

pawn to rebel and leave the board to go and take a nice vacation in fiji because let's face it, it doesn't even matter what i do

----

Ham, chedder, lettuce and avocado sandwich on french bread, easy on the mayonnaise.

----

Quote:an adventure called Eager Tim and the Hork's Piss

SpoilerShow

I don't get it.

----

Dearest Chwoka,

The Fall is hard on my Summer-tanned back. A chill wind bites my ears and messes with my hair. I miss you.

The days are brief and in them I can only write and wait, hoping that the message is received and a reply returned. The Autumn's harvest has begun, and the beets were the first to be pulled from the ground. Fried beets, baked beets, and borscht will feed us for the week, with sliced dried beets for treats for the Winter. When I cut into the beets and they bleed their red all over my hands, I think about the things we did to get here, to escape our old lives.

I expect to harvest the celery and sweet potatoes within the month, I can feel the frost's return approaching. Kale can wait, but the carrots and parsnips shouldn't be left either.

I found a brooch the other day when I was out harvesting beans (there is no end to them!) with unusual patterns of spiraling green discs, almost like lilipads but more perfect. It is woven together with a gold metal and was only covered in a little mud. I can't wait to show you!

When will you return? I know you said soon, but when is soon? I miss you.

Sincerely, Reyweld.

----

I HAVE ENTERED ENTRIES FOR THE GAME. I WILL DOMINATE IT. THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL "INSULTRON ANSWERS."

SpoilerShow

AND NOW, HERE ARE THE "TIE BREAKERS." BUT HERE'S THE KICKER, THE KICKER IN THE LICKER....

IF THEY ARE MATCHED BY ANYONE, THAT PERSON GETS NEGATIVE HOWEVER MANY PEOPLE TOTAL ANSWERED THE PARTICULAR ANSWER, ALONG WITH ME. I ACT AS A TIMES NEGATIVE ONE MULTIPLIER. THESE ARE THE RULES I HAVE MADE.

SpoilerShow
COMPLIANCE MET.

RE: Consigned to Oblivion - Reyweld - 03-03-2018

A sampling of treasures. On a side note, I can no longer receive PMs because my inbox is full, so if you need to get to me just post in hawkspace or ping me on discord.

RE: Consigned to Oblivion - Dragon Fogel - 03-03-2018

Isn't there an option to save PMs to a text file?

RE: Consigned to Oblivion - a52 - 03-03-2018

It is kind of strange that each user has a fairly small amount of space allocated for their pms when there's no such limit on the number of threads + posts they can make.

RE: Consigned to Oblivion - Reyweld - 03-03-2018

Fogel, I was saving some of my PMs (although through copy paste).

After going through about 50 without a decrease from 100 % of space used I decided I'd get to it later.