Eagle Time
wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill (/showthread.php?tid=2914)

wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - a52 - 02-17-2018

"anyone who can finish an entire milkshake from one of those old fashioned diners or drive-ins possesses unnatural gifts and should be worshiped as a new god"

[Image: wTix0CX.jpg]

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - a52 - 02-17-2018

"you know what they say -- you can't open a doorknob with crisco on your hands"

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - a52 - 02-17-2018

"wh y am i not an emote yet"

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Reyweld - 02-17-2018

"what is this, nutmeg? it's delicious. could you pass me the milk, please? thank you, birdsen."

"anyone who writes a viola solo longer than 15 seconds is probably some kind of crazed musical deviant and is not to be trusted."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Reyweld - 02-17-2018

"all else is nothing but."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Reyweld - 02-18-2018

"what is a youtube? i don't like the sound of tubes coming out of my body..."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - June Stargal - 02-18-2018

"the bigger they are, the bigger they fall"

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Justice Watch - 02-19-2018

"You can't break an egg without breaking a few eggs."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - SeaWyrm - 02-19-2018

"Don't get caught with your beard in the litterbox"

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - a52 - 11-22-2018

"life is too short to bother separating laundry by color. besides, that's racist."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Kíeros - 11-23-2018

"Let me just be the devil's advocate for just a moment. For all you folks in the Northern Hemisphere, winter is fast approaching, and it is nice and warm in hell. Just letting you all know."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - June Stargal - 11-23-2018

"A bird in the hand is worth $2.85"

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Numbers - 12-04-2018

"A bird in the bush is worth $1.75, mainly because a bird I’m the hand is supposed to be a better deal so you buy it rather than only the one in the bush.”

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - June Stargal - 09-05-2019

"dress not for the weather you have, but the weather you want"

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - June Stargal - 10-24-2019

"I think, therefore I'm"

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - June Stargal - 11-09-2019

"The best sushi is made by the hand of a person who has made a lot of sushi."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Kíeros - 11-09-2019

"Trailing your sentences off early makes you seem... well..."

RE: wise words of wisdom from the words wise old man on the hill - Reyweld - 11-09-2019

Poor Jiro, he can only dream of sushi.