Eagle Time
[APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: [APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry (/showthread.php?tid=2692)

[APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Crystalpaw45 - 11-25-2017

[Hi everyone! I'm new here so making a new thread makes me a little anxious, I don't know if I'm supposed to ask before making one. :')

Anyways, here's a little story around an Apollo and Artemis sibling pair!
(EDIT 2: Their gens are now v9 because 9 is my lucky number and I honestly don't have any other serious ideas.)]

[Image: titlethingidk_by_crystalpaw45-dburu7q.png]

——————

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

——————

[Image: panel1_by_crystalpaw45-dburu79.png]

A brother-and-sister Apollo and Artemis unit pair strolled along a vast, sandy expanse—— also known as a beach. Not too far away, the hungry saltwater ocean waves lapped at the shoreline.

[Image: panel2_by_crystalpaw45-dburubg.png]

Apollo really didn’t want to be here. Mostly because his sister had literally forced him to come out of the ship, he honestly wouldn’t mind it under any other circumstance.

Now, in his sister’s opinion, it was great to have a break from spacefaring for once. Their crew had made a pit stop to this lovely ocean planet in order to restock on fuel and other organic necessities, while Artemis had suggested that she and her brother should spend a moment to take in the scenery (and maybe take down some of the local fauna). Apollo knew better than to complain because Artemis would force him outside no matter what, yet he decided to voice his complaints anyways.

Artemis had simply chuckled and dragged her brother outside.

Here they are now, except the earlier description of "strolling" was a bit of an exaggeration. Only one was strolling, the other was following close behind with his shoulders slouched. Apollo was only going fast in order to keep up with his sister.

[ [ [ Feel free to suggest ideas for what should happen next! Anything could happen. ;) ] ] ]

[Edit: If you're curious, here are their designs!:

Apollo v9:
SpoilerShow

Artemis v9:]
SpoilerShow

RE: [APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Gimeurcookie - 11-25-2017

> Ask your sister if she even knows the fauna of this planet, and if she does, what fauna are on it.

RE: [APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Robottobt - 11-25-2017

>EXTREME BUT VERY BORING FISHING!!!

RE: [APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Artem1s - 11-25-2017

(OH MAN THEIR DESIGNS ARE SO CUUUUTE)

>ask about this planet's fauna!!!

RE: [APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Dorsidwarf - 11-25-2017

>try to browse spacebook on your phone without being caught

RE: [APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Crystalpaw45 - 11-26-2017

(11-25-2017, 04:47 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »> Ask your sister if she even knows the fauna of this planet, and if she does, what fauna are on it.
(11-25-2017, 08:24 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »>ask about this planet's fauna!!!
[Image: panel3_by_crystalpaw45-dbuw2jx.png]

"Do you even know about the things that are on this planet? I hope you actually know what you're getting me into this time!" Apollo questioned bitterly. Whew, the last time that Artemis had forced him on one of her hunts was quite a doozy. He'd rather not try to recount it.

Artemis glanced back at him with a sweet smile. "Of course I do! This planet is well known for its legendary, one-of-a-kind creatures-"

Oh no. Here she goes again.

"-such as the Abysmal Gator! Some theorize that it may be a massive crocodilian-esque clockwork as it targets both organics and AIs who come too close to its territory in the tropical sea, but I personally think that theory's bull. And ..."

[Image: panel4_by_crystalpaw45-dbuw2ps.png]

(11-25-2017, 09:37 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »>try to browse spacebook on your phone without being caught

Apollo decided to take this long moment to sneak out his phone and browse through his many social media accounts. Occasionally, he would make an absentminded noise of affirmation to produce the illusion that he was actually paying attention to Artemis's lecture.

He had one thousand plus followers on Expressletter and bragged about it a lot despite the constant stream of notifications, which he was going over a little bit now.

Apollo eventually got bored of that and took a picture of himself to post. The beach with the ocean waves glittering in the sunlight behind him did make a great backdrop, he had to confess that.

[Image: stop_it_with_the_lens_flares_by_crystalp...buxubw.png]

SpoilerShow

RE: [APOLLO and ARTEMIS] Sibling Loyalty/Sibling Rivalry - Crystalpaw45 - 11-27-2017

[ NOTE: my sister's probably gonna steal back her drawing tablet this week so i may or may not update again soon ¯\_(ó~ò)_/¯ ]

SpoilerShow