Eagle Time
[UTHENIA.] - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: [UTHENIA.] (/showthread.php?tid=2552)

[UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-01-2017

[Image: Gh6weae.png]
You are Ungugen, Leader of the Klue Tribe. You believe in various MYTHS and LEGENDS about HOLY MOONS and FLYING SPAGHETTI. All of your citizens believe in HOLY MOONS and FLYING SPAGHETTI as well. They also say that a a man has arrived on the scene. Well, not a man, but a feline of sorts. Maybe a cat man? A cat man, yeah that sounds good.

What do you do?

RE: [UTHENIA.] - Angustine - 09-01-2017

Ungugen: Acquire the men and equip them with weapons and tell them to hide in a bush as you go to interact with the cat and if you, wish tell them to stop hiding and kill the cat with a gesture.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 10:42 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Ungugen: Acquire the men and equip them with weapons and tell them to hide in a bush as you go to interact with the cat and if you, wish tell them to stop hiding and kill thr cat with a gesture.

Right,

[Image: XDwyESH.png]

You make an inextinguishable noise which pierces the heavens, alerting your tribe to your postiti-

[Image: KJ3B6Ks.png]

Oh hey there they are! with weapons! What a good bunch...

[Image: hZt3w4a.png]

[Image: r8wmBm0.png]

The cat man says some gibberish to himself... odd?

RE: [UTHENIA.] - Futurdreamz - 09-02-2017

>chase the catman, he leads you to a strange temple you do not remember seeing before. Sneak into the temple when he isn't looking.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-02-2017

(09-02-2017, 12:07 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »>chase the catman, he leads you to a strange temple you do not remember seeing before. Sneak into the temple when he isn't looking.

The catman is not going anywhere, instead he talks to you.

[Image: UlbBLdR.png]

"MR WHISKERS: Hello, how do you do? How advanced are you?"

RE: [UTHENIA.] - Angustine - 09-02-2017

>The cat is red so it must be evil! Proceed interaction with caution

RE: [UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-03-2017

(09-02-2017, 10:53 PM)Angustine Wrote: »>The cat is red so it must be evil! Proceed interaction with caution

Indeed... But what do you say to it?

RE: [UTHENIA.] - Angustine - 09-14-2017

>say: we are impossibly advanced, so advanced you can't see our advancements and we seem like stone age tribesmen.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-15-2017

(09-14-2017, 02:25 AM)Angustine Wrote: »>say: we are impossibly advanced, so advanced you can't see our advancements and we seem like stone age tribesmen.

Yes...

Thats a good segment actually.

[Image: gKETZ5Z.png]

MR WHISKERS: If you're so advanced, why don't you take THIS?

Mr Whiskers offers you a fat stack of some foreign currency and some fancy looking light box with buttons on it.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - Angustine - 09-16-2017

>Say: because i will not until you explain to me what the computer box machine does

RE: [UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 05:12 PM)Angustine Wrote: »>Say: because i will not until you explain to me what the computer box machine does

[Image: Hv6s6uC.png]

Mr Whiskers "Just press the buttons in a specfic order and you'll... find out."

I think you should listen to the cat man. Maybe the light box is magical or something?

RE: [UTHENIA.] - Arcanuse - 09-16-2017

Call over some other tribesman. Tell them to hit all the buttons.
At the same time. Repeatedly.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - a52 - 09-16-2017

Have your men spring the attack.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - Futurdreamz - 09-17-2017

Press the "salfe dastrock" button.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - IronLionShark - 09-17-2017

>Have someone else try the box. And stand away from them. However, keep the money.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-19-2017

(09-16-2017, 06:46 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Call over some other tribesman. Tell them to hit all the buttons.
At the same time. Repeatedly.

[Image: o3OZLiS.png]

Only two tribesmen show up, it appears the rest have snuck off while you were talking to the cat man! Oh those jokers. You will have their heads for dinner.

The tribesmen QUICKLY go for the light box and start pressing buttons like crazy.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

[Image: I20qq5v.png]

Oh hey, a obelisk of some sort? It squished 2 of your tribesmen but it looks fancy.

You are tempted to press all the buttons...

>_

RE: [UTHENIA.] - IronLionShark - 09-20-2017

>Do not press all the buttons at once, instead, press only the first button from the top left, and slowly make your way to the right.

RE: [UTHENIA.] - wyatt - 09-21-2017

(09-20-2017, 03:19 AM)IronLionShark Wrote: »>Do not press all the buttons at once, instead, press only the first button from the top left, and slowly make your way to the right.

[Image: bZDZ3QW.png]

Before you can rub your dirty graspers all over the obelisk, a monitor boots up.

[Image: HAtQx69.png]

And so, you followed through.

[many years later...]

[Image: x9gvroF.gif]

Hey this is just a random patch of space! What the he- OH MY! WHAT IS THAT?

[Image: i4qhjvp.png]

>_