Eagle Time
out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: [no title] (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire (/showthread.php?tid=2252)

out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Reyweld - 03-30-2017

I think that more things should eat humans.

RE: wowowow - SC - 03-30-2017

When I stroll into the [Image: pJkfZSD.png]

RE: food chain discussion and criticisms - ICan'tGiveCredit - 03-30-2017

humans are already being eaten.. by themselves

either through starvation via competition for food via capitalism via soullessness viaviaviaviaviaiaviaviv

or through cannibalism

RE: food chain discussion and criticisms - SC - 03-30-2017

wh- HEY YOU EDITED THE TOPIC NO FAIR

RE: food chain discussion and criticisms - Schazer - 03-30-2017

the old topic got eaten by the new one

RE: food chain discussion and criticisms - Schazer - 03-30-2017

You are now Cobalt Ootkins and you are kinkshaming your crew

RE: vore discussion and criticisms - Reyweld - 03-30-2017

Originally, this was a topic called "test", and then I realized that I couldn't delete it, so I cannibalized it. And then I changed away from wowowow, but it was too late and people had posted.

RE: vore discussion and criticisms - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 03-30-2017

you can just *** lock this thread ***, hawkspace rules still apply here

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Reyweld - 03-30-2017

Nah, let's see where this goes.

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - SC - 03-30-2017

well since I'm not going to obey any other title after "wowowow" i'm just gonna comment with this:

Draw Jim West with a pen and a pad. Don't even think about a pen and a pad. Draw Jim West just for fun, son.

Post results.

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Gatr - 03-30-2017

edit: fine i guess it wasnt the vore discussion thread after all

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Schazer - 03-30-2017

I am personally Not Into This but putting that aside: I feel like there's a line somewhere between "saying the word vore" and "a grown-ass man posting Content reasonable-to-assume was made for the purpose of sexual gratification, in a teenager's thread", and seriously Gatr could you please use a little more discretion

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - SC - 03-30-2017

[snippy McGee]

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Reyweld - 03-30-2017

(03-30-2017, 05:04 PM)Spriteclad Wrote: »
(03-30-2017, 10:20 AM)Gatr Wrote: »DID SOMEONE SAY VORE

no not really i'm p sure that was only you dude

To be fair I did change the name of the thread to "vore discussion and criticisms" for a period of time as a joke...

Oh

Welp

Looks like

the EGG...

*puts on sunglasses*

is on my face.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Gatr - 03-31-2017

(03-30-2017, 06:56 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »
(03-30-2017, 05:04 PM)Spriteclad Wrote: »
(03-30-2017, 10:20 AM)Gatr Wrote: »DID SOMEONE SAY VORE

no not really i'm p sure that was only you dude

To be fair I did change the name of the thread to "vore discussion and criticisms" for a period of time as a joke...

and i took that joke too far it seems. sorry, everyone!

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - SinkingSailor - 07-30-2017

no

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Reyweld - 07-30-2017

Pretty sure space vore is just pictures of black holes spaghettifying astronauts (who are delighted by the process)

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - SinkingSailor - 08-02-2017

stop

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Mirdini - 08-02-2017

Was Will Wright into Sp(ace V)ore all along? An investigative report.

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - SinkingSailor - 08-04-2017

bad

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Justice Watch - 08-05-2017

vore

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Reyweld - 08-05-2017

[Image: article-2301438-1900A2D5000005DC-988_634x631.jpg]

There's the door.

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - Reyweld - 08-05-2017

Everyone leave, there's been a gas leak.

RE: out of the pan and into the other, smaller pan, and then into the fire - ICan'tGiveCredit - 08-06-2017

maybe i can collect it!

walks in with bucket

gee i don't think this was such a great id-

falls unconscious