Eagle Time
Disembodied - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Disembodied (/showthread.php?tid=1876)

Pages: 1 2

Disembodied - Superficial - 09-11-2016

[Image: 9V6wJ5C.png]

~=>

[Image: yusEZ6d.png]

~=>

[Image: AXhwlwJ.png]

~=>

[Image: MpGmwo5.png]

~=>

[Image: LFmBXWb.png]

~=>

[Image: UricJ75.png]

~=>

[Image: RaFcbES.png]

RE: Disembodied - Kaynato - 09-11-2016

What killed you? (Beyond the spike impaled through your heart, of course - how'd it get there? How'd you get there?)

RE: Disembodied - Kíeros - 09-11-2016

> Well that's embarrassing.

RE: Disembodied - Elita - 09-11-2016

Look around.

RE: Disembodied - SirBlizz98 - 09-11-2016

>Congratulations! You Died!! HOORAY!!! *confetti*

>Anyway, ascertain whereponce this undiscovered country you is.

RE: Disembodied - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 09-11-2016

can you fly

RE: Disembodied - AABowser - 09-11-2016

>Haunt someone

RE: Disembodied - ProfessorLizzard - 09-13-2016

>Try to re-embody in panic

(and fail)

RE: Disembodied - Superficial - 09-15-2016

> Freak Out

[Image: NUQA6OB.png]

I know it's hard to tell, but I'm panicking right now. I just do so in silence.

> How'd you get here?

[Image: UJ6fPK2.png]

I really don't want to think about it. Honestly, I just want all of this to be some sort of dream or something. It sure feels like it at times.

I mean, how could this have happened? How could any of this have happened? Zombie apocalypses are only supposed to exist in movies! And even then, I didn't expect to die like this. Like someone so unimportant that he had to die in the most insignificant way possible in the most obscure area on Earth.

And I can't believe-I just had to-god I don't know. My life is passing through the area of my brain that likes to think about all my regrets and flaws and it's just making me feel like a mistake.

> Congratulations! You died!

[Image: taGbHkZ.png]

I'm sort of relieved that I won’t be trapped in a mindless oblivion like I thought I would, but this isn’t exactly a cause for celebration.

I’m a ghost.

Why am I ghost?

I thought people turn into zombies when they get bitten. Then again, I'm not really sure what death is like at all. The only thing that's been relatively accurate so far is some crazy person's post I read on Tumblr and about half of their points didn't even happen.

Like, they said that I would be able to fly, but I'm not even off the-wait a minute. Can I fly? Is that an actual thing that real ghosts can do?

> Try flying.

[Image: Y9NNfkG.png]

Huh. Well won’t you look at that.

> YOU’RE FLYING!

[Image: aqvF4gC.png]

I'm not sure if I should be happy right now, but the feeling is definitely there. I almost can't believe it. Almost.

> Look Around

[Image: DFlFkSL.png]

I better make use of this flying junk while I still can, though.

~=>

[Image: afFVMnk.gif]

Just as suspected. I'm in the middle of grassy nowhere. It's just that there's a lot more grassy nowhere than I thought there would be.

I can kind of see some...big things(?) over in the distance though. They seem to be getting closer...

SpoilerShow

RE: Disembodied - OTTO - 09-16-2016

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: Disembodied - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 09-16-2016

use the string of the harpoon as a whip. a ghost whip. ghost ride the whip

RE: Disembodied - Kaynato - 09-16-2016

Take some time to just enjoy your newfound flight abilities.

RE: Disembodied - Dediles - 09-16-2016

>contemplate how useful an encyclopedic knowledge of danny phantom would be right about now.

RE: Disembodied - BreadProduct - 09-16-2016

Remove uncomfortable pointy stick

RE: Disembodied - ProfessorLizzard - 09-16-2016

>Be ware of Riders in the skyyyyyy

RE: Disembodied - Kíeros - 09-16-2016

> Well, heading towards those things is better than nothing.

RE: Disembodied - Elita - 09-18-2016

>You still have the harpoon, did any other items come along with you?

RE: Disembodied - Superficial - 09-23-2016

>Wait? Zombie Apocalypse? Elaborate please.

[Image: ucIMyXj.png]

It’s pretty obvious that it’s the zombie apocalypse. The whole thing has sort of been going on for a few years now. I’ve actually done a presentation on it in high school, but that was a while back and, well, I had other stuff to do. Stuff like learning how to manage bank accounts and fulfill dietary needs, so I won’t go into poverty and die. It’s not like I’m doing such a great job now, but I still think it’s pretty important. Who knows, maybe I’ll actually get to use it still. I’m getting a little side-tracked though. Time to delve into my prior knowledge.

Let’s see…the whole thing started in China, zombies can only be killed by getting completely obliterated and not with head-shots or anything like that, it can’t be classified as a disease of any sort according to epidemiologists…uh-something about horses? I’m not sure what happened to the horses, but something definitely happened. I just can’t seem to remember what. I think the info was replaced by how many cups of fruit I needed to eat every day or…Is that even how memory works actually?

Man I don’t know. Horses happened at one point. Let’s leave it at that.

>Go towards the big things

[Image: 66gB965.png]

Well it’s not as if anything can hurt me now, and I am a little curious about-

~=>

[Image: alrowHQ.png]

Hmmm? This wasn't here the last time I checked.

> Body: Start moving

[Image: IAEvEah.png]

Oh hey. Won’t you look at that? My corpse is moving.

Welp. I honestly can't say I expected this to happen, but this doesn’t really surprise me.

A minute ago, I've sort of been feeling a bit...looser than I probably should. This blue thing leashing me to my reanimated corpse is probably the reason for that.

It doesn't change how freaked out I am about this though. If there was a scatter plot of every time I freaked out measured by how much freaking out I did for each occurrence, this moment would be a major outlier.

>Pull that spear out

[Image: WvWxDKj.png]

I guess since I'm leashed to it, it'll be nice to let it go so I can move.

But it’s looking at me. I don’t know if I can do when it’s looking. Eyes are windows to the soul and I’m not liking how much reanimated death I’m seeing in the eyes I was using a while ago. It’s creepy. Creepy and uncomfortable.

~=>

[Image: MbOR9AS.png]

~=>

[Image: Vdv20mF.png]

Holy crud. Okay then. Don't think about it. Just do.

[Image: fCUhbmh.gif]

Wow! I didn’t even think I could touch it! My wellness teacher lied to me about the laws of expectations.

This…is really hard to pull out though. I think touching stuff drains away my energy or something because I'm getting tired-way faster than I...should...be.

~=>

[Image: wZrT0Ik.png]

I think that hmmmm...I thought that....hmmmmmmmm...I might-uh....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

...m'kay I think that's-that's enough. This losing energy thing is starting to become a serious problem.

~=>

[Image: 14SMNP0.png]

~=>

[Image: Q5JZZMj.png]

SpoilerShow

RE: Disembodied - Whimbrel - 09-23-2016

Try to possess your own corpse
Just kinda clip into it and see what happens

RE: Disembodied - SneakyRobot - 09-23-2016

> Enough with all this dead stuff. Snap out of it.

RE: Disembodied - Schazer - 09-23-2016

cool now any chance they could yank out your spear too?

RE: Disembodied - ProfessorLizzard - 09-25-2016

>Make a mental note to not let your corpse drop the spear until you can remove your ghost copy of it

RE: Disembodied - Kíeros - 09-25-2016

> Ask if you can hold on the spear

RE: Disembodied - quixoticTokki - 09-26-2016

> Are you and your corpse now of a separate mind? Or are you subconsciously controlling it? Is this how zombies work? So many questions.

RE: Disembodied - LoverIan - 10-02-2016

>did zombies seem to speak before