Eagle Time
Roast making contest - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Roast making contest (/showthread.php?tid=1650)

Roast making contest - Schazer - 05-24-2016

Welcome to the roast making contest. there are five secret rules to the roast making contest, the winner is whoever is the first to make a roast that follows all five of the rules.

Some meta-rules about roasting:
  • Be funny or sublimely nonsensical, but don't be a dick. Standard forum rules about not being a dick apply.
  • Being a dick is entirely predicated on whose feelings were hurt, and not on your intent, so if you can't conceputalise the difference there please don't post in this thread.
  • You can only roast people who have posted in this thread.
  • Reposting content will always result in the same rules being broken.
  • Pictures of roast meat or vegetables will not be judged but are welcome in this thread.

RE: Roast making contest - Robust Laser - 05-24-2016

well schazer with this i think you've successfully topped off our conversion to an all contests based website.

eagle time forum? more like
[Image: 9q06xDL.png]

RE: Roast making contest - a52 - 05-24-2016

robust laser's hair is funny

RE: Roast making contest - Schazer - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 04:25 AM)Robust Laser Wrote: »well schazer with this i think you've successfully topped off our conversion to an all contests based website.

eagle time forum? more like
[Image: 9q06xDL.png]

This roast passes Rule 5!

(05-24-2016, 04:26 AM)a52 Wrote: »robust laser's hair is funny

This roast passes Rule 5, and Rule 4 by a real stretch of a technicality.

RE: Roast making contest - btp - 05-24-2016

A52!!!

RE: Roast making contest - Ixcaliber - 05-24-2016

btp sure doesn't know how to correctly pronounce gif!

RE: Roast making contest - Electrum - 05-24-2016

Ixcaliber being a rampant snoot is a big snickering hoot. What is da matter with sticking your nose into things that don't concern ya? Why are you so catty about folks pronouncing tongue twisters wrong? Don't go no answer huh? What's wrong cat got your tongue? Or are you the cat in this case? The cat that's got the tongue of BTP on trial for the crime of pronouncing things wrong. You'se got Ixcaliburned! Roasted to a well-done steak cooking perfection, HAH!

(05-24-2016, 06:43 AM)btp Wrote: »A52!!!

(05-24-2016, 08:29 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »btp sure doesn't know how to correctly pronounce gif!

(05-24-2016, 09:44 AM)Bobert Wrote: »Ixcaliber being a rampant snoot is a big snickering hoot. What is da matter with sticking your nose into things that don't concern ya? Why are you so catty about folks pronouncing tongue twisters wrong? Don't go no answer huh? What's wrong cat got your tongue? Or are you the cat in this case? The cat that's got the tongue of BTP on trial for the crime of pronouncing things wrong. You'se got Ixcaliburned! Roasted to a well-done steak cooking perfection, HAH!

This one passes Rules 1 and 5, and kinda sorta passes 3 on a technicality.

RE: Roast making contest - Reyweld - 05-24-2016

Reyweld actually made reyweld x reyweld fanfiction, what a chump!

RE: Roast making contest - Mirdini - 05-24-2016

[Image: roastbeef100_v-contentgross.jpg]

RE: Roast making contest - Lankie - 05-24-2016

Mirdini, more like Blurgh-dini.

RE: Roast making contest - Ixcaliber - 05-24-2016

Lankie is so totally, you know, not, the absolute best individual in the entirety of time and space, so that's like a pretty sick burn riiight?

Show Content

RE: Roast making contest - Sruixan - 05-24-2016

Ix is a bad influence. Like, illegally bad. I'd say "we need to send Ix off to Post Contest Prison" bad, but I don't think that exists. It should do. Just so that we could send Ix there.

(and, like, everyone else who participates in the thread, including myself... no, especially myself...)

RE: Roast making contest - Gatr - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 01:24 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Lankie is so totally, you know, not, the absolute best individual in the entirety of time and space, so that's like a pretty sick burn riiight?

Show Content

Ix you aren't like... so hilarious I die laughing. You're only slightly below that!

get rekt

RE: Roast making contest - btp - 05-24-2016

Your face is a roasted meat or vegetable!

RE: Roast making contest - ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-24-2016

btp has no ink.

RE: Roast making contest - OTTO - 05-24-2016

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: Roast making contest - Loather - 05-24-2016

Fuck You

RE: Roast making contest - Sruixan - 05-24-2016

This is not a roast; this is a true statement. Shredded can't even roast people properly!

RE: Roast making contest - Reyweld - 05-24-2016

Shredded, more like recycle!

(05-24-2016, 11:09 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Reyweld actually made reyweld x reyweld fanfiction, what a chump!

(05-24-2016, 01:18 PM)Lankie Wrote: »Mirdini, more like Blurgh-dini.

This roast passes rule 1 and 5. It would've passed Rule 3 on a similar technicality to Bobert's previous post, but I'm adding a caveat to Rule 3 that means it doesn't pass.

(05-24-2016, 01:24 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Lankie is so totally, you know, not, the absolute best individual in the entirety of time and space, so that's like a pretty sick burn riiight?

Show Content

(05-24-2016, 01:58 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Ix is a bad influence. Like, illegally bad. I'd say "we need to send Ix off to Post Contest Prison" bad, but I don't think that exists. It should do. Just so that we could send Ix there.

(and, like, everyone else who participates in the thread, including myself... no, especially myself...)

This roast passes rule 5!

(05-24-2016, 02:38 PM)Gatr Wrote: »

Show Content

Ix you aren't like... so hilarious I die laughing. You're only slightly below that!

get rekt

(05-24-2016, 02:45 PM)btp Wrote: »Your face is a roasted meat or vegetable!

This roast passes Rule 5, and also kinda Rule 2?

(05-24-2016, 02:59 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »btp has no ink.

This roast passes Rule 5, and also kinda sorta Rule 1.

(05-24-2016, 03:32 PM)Loather Wrote: »Fuck You

This roast passes Rule 5, and also kinda Rule 4?

(05-24-2016, 03:46 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »
OTTO Wrote:

This is not a roast; this is a true statement. Shredded can't even roast people properly!

This roast passes none of the rules!

(05-24-2016, 09:46 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Shredded, more like recycle!

This roast passes Rules 1 and 5!

RE: Roast making contest - btp - 05-25-2016

Schazer you're the Lazy-er 1 here! What's with this half-hearted pun of a contest?

And Reyweld, you're so self-deprecating, if you were a currency you'd be the peso.

Bobert - Get with the times! Rhymes are over! Acronyms are the cool things now. Who needs a name when they have LETTERS.

Loather - I love your avatar. Fuck you too.

Show Content

RE: Roast making contest - ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-25-2016

fuck you isnt an insult Winky

RE: Roast making contest - Schazer - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 02:22 AM)btp Wrote: »Schazer you're the Lazy-er 1 here! What's with this half-hearted pun of a contest?

And Reyweld, you're so self-deprecating, if you were a currency you'd be the peso.

Bobert - Get with the times! Rhymes are over! Acronyms are the cool things now. Who needs a name when they have LETTERS.

Loather - I love your avatar. Fuck you too.

Show Content

This roast passes Rule 1, 3, 5, and kinda-sorta passes 4 and 2, but not really? It's on the right track with 4 but I don't think it technically does.

(05-25-2016, 02:44 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »fuck you isnt an insult Winky

This post passes Rule 5, and sorta-not-really passes Rule 4 in the same way as btp's prevous post.

RE: Roast making contest - btp - 05-25-2016

I Can't Give Credit to ICGC for fresh insults. Your insults are like your credit score: poor.

Ix you are a mountain of old fremp*.

*Reference to offensive sexual acts