Eagle Time
things that are good right now - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: things that are good right now (/showthread.php?tid=1330)

Pages: 1 2 3

things that are good right now - Loather - 03-16-2016

my room is dark

and cool

there's a fan blowing on me

it's quiet except for the hum of said fan

i have a comfy bed

my friends are good even though they're all like a million miles away

i had a nice dinner (chicken fried steak)

things will be nicer, i just have to keep living

and dogs continue to exist

feel free to also post things that are good right now

RE: things that are good right now - Schazer - 03-24-2016

I had three buckets of food scraps, now sludge, sitting in the strip of moss-coated tiles and discarded pots I call a yard, left there by previous tenants (almost three years ago now)

I'm now down to two buckets, and a freshly-fertilised dirt-holder full of eggshells and a shitton of avocado skins+pips

I even planted some flowers! I saw alyssum for sale at the place I got 'em from, so I might get some of that for pollinators

One pot was full of weeds covered in aphids, I noticed parasitoid wasps scoping the selection out so I'll leave that one alone

RE: things that are good right now - Kitet - 03-24-2016

I actually have something to do tomorrow that isn't just sitting at home and drawing. I'm gonna walk down to a fast food place very nearby, and there's a 33% chance the manager there says he wants to hire me instead of two other people. It's not much, but I like making progress with my life, even though a lot of other people would consider this a firm "stagnating" life phase.

If I don't get the job, there's other places nearby that I can apply to. I'll just shotgun out some more applications, wait a little while for any response, and rinse and repeat with the occasional interview. I'll keep it up until I get a job, and then maybe dad will stop telling me to apply to a bank by handing out handmade business cards or whatever.

RE: things that are good right now - SleepingOrange - 03-30-2016

It's a really beautiful day and I've got some really good weed and really good wine and I've got nothing to do for hours and hours and I can just sit on the deck in the sun and wait and feel and I like that a lot

RE: things that are good right now - ICan'tGiveCredit - 03-30-2016

put the weed in the wine and smoke both, and cause a house fire. #dankfires will trend on the firefighters' union twitter page

[Image: 862254847_1297292.gif]

#dankfires #aesthetic

I am legitimately disgusted with this entire enterprise, but I made myself laugh anyway. I can no longer tell when I'm being ironic or am just a gross dudebro.

Heh, even after washing the piece out, it still tastes like plum and lychee, which is a lot nicer than resin. I unironically like that part.

RE: things that are good right now - Justice Watch - 03-31-2016

I'm sitting at home now after a very long and harrowing day at college town. I may be able to apply for work study and tutoring, which is very nice, since i happen to be very good at explaining concepts that my college peers do not understand very easily. And that means I can get money! I won't have as much free time, but that's alright, because I seldom have any anyways. So that's fine.

RE: things that are good right now - a52 - 03-31-2016

Today is sunny and warm and tomorrow's the last day of school before spring break and I'm playing Minecraft right now. Life is good.

RE: things that are good right now - SleepingOrange - 04-02-2016

The weather is as perfect as I can conceive of and I have a delicious salad and there are a great number of beautiful things in the world

RE: things that are good right now - a52 - 04-04-2016

tea

RE: things that are good right now - Our Lady of Lampreys - 04-04-2016

I found a book about earthworms

RE: things that are good right now - ICan'tGiveCredit - 04-04-2016

what's it called

RE: things that are good right now - Our Lady of Lampreys - 04-04-2016

The Earth Moved: On the Remarkable Achievements of Earthworms

RE: things that are good right now - Schazer - 04-17-2016

I cracked my phone screen months and months ago, and finally got it fixed today

Because of the Kumamoto earthquake, chunks of expressway are missing in places and postal services are out of commission/delayed across the island. This isn't a huge inconvenience to me, but it does mean the kiosk who repaired my screen was short on parts. Now my phone is shiny white and makes the originally-white case I keep it in very grubby indeed

RE: things that are good right now - Schazer - 04-17-2016

Bonus: a discount cuz they didn't have a replacement which matched perfectly

Bonus bonus: no more glass splinters when playing Puzzle Dragons

RE: things that are good right now - SleepingOrange - 04-20-2016

The weather

Snakes

You

RE: things that are good right now - sfou - 04-20-2016

I have good friends and it's beautiful outside and I am learning programming and making cool stuff

My cat is fluffy

RE: things that are good right now - Solekii - 04-20-2016

Everything may be falling down around me, but at least my coffee is good

RE: things that are good right now - ICan'tGiveCredit - 04-20-2016

where do you get your coffee from and what is the most efficient means for me to go to that source and ANNIHILATE IT

RE: things that are good right now - Solekii - 04-20-2016

Good luck destroying every Tim Horton's in Canada, buddy.

((Actually it was Jamaican Blue coffee but I'm getting tim horton's now so))

RE: things that are good right now - Sruixan - 04-21-2016

you guys

and everything you do and say

it's all good

RE: things that are good right now - Reyweld - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 12:06 AM)Sruixan Wrote: ยปyou guys

and everything you do and say

it's all good

RE: things that are good right now - Schazer - 04-21-2016

Reconnecting with several folks who are very important to me, to the detriment of sleep, but getting up in time for a shower in the morning anyway

Rain, on-and-off all day and for about half an hour ago it did the waterblasty-hard-to-see-through-lashing-curtains-or-rain thing, which I love

The bakery attached to a supermarket putting out fresh bread when I stopped by on my lunch break

A cool assassin bug I found