Eagle Time
K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave (/showthread.php?tid=1216)

K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - The Flower King - 12-27-2015

(Me and Wheat wanted to start a roleplay together to understand the interactions between our characters. Wheat thought it would be a good idea to publicize this, so that others may participate a little. Feel free to bring a Fortuna character of yours and stay for a spell. The events that take place here would happen just a little before the current canon game.)

Purchasing the storefront was the easy part.
K~L had sent out advertisements touting the place as "A gallery of mechanics representing both practicality and existentialism" and customers should come, curious.
The location was fairly small, squished between an electronics store and a motor outlet. While Wandreni thought these places were pretentious, K~L noted that they may be advantageous in terms of material supply.

"-And I was thinking we could (p)urchase so(m)e (m)onitors, showcasing our fa(v)orite creations for sale. This area gets a lot of traffic, so(m)ething just needs to catch the eye."
Wandreni said as he sat in the back room, absentmindedly rotating a pair of gears in his taloned hands. The area was full of boxes containing robots in various stages of development, ranging from scrap to fully assembled. The room was to double as a workspace, during downtime or on large projects. A robot that looked like a walking mass of wires dominated attention. This machine was affectionately referred to as "the horsebeast" and was a testing model for locomotion mimicking that of animals. K~L was in the front, digitally finalizing the purchase of the storefront.

The entire reason the two had bought the place to begin with was that Wandreni himself had been on this rather small planet for quite some time, and was wanderlusting a bit. Of course, neither of them had a ship capable of spaceflight. Such a vehicle is fairly expensive, so in order to even rent one, some funds were to be gathered.

K~L was not particularly enthusiastic about this supposed voyage, but Wandreni believed they were glad to have something interesting to look forward to.

RE: K-L-W Robotics - Fellow - 02-06-2016

Show Content

[*~*I_Luv_Cats*~* photographs himself in through the door.]
[Image: yNoqc5w.png]Wha7 a n1ce 6lay 7o6lay eh, robo7 6lawgs? Woul6l you l1ke 7o know abou7 my ca7?

[*~*I_Luv_Cats*~* takes out a picture of himself in front of a cat.]
[Image: yNoqc5w.png](Without waiting for an answer) See, her name 1s Ma6lame Ca7nap and she loves 17 when 1 feed-
[Image: ciiHmij.png](Eyes? focusing on a stray robot arm in the back) ..1s 7ha7 a self1e s71ck?
[Image: yNoqc5w.png]Oh well, cameras are bor1ng eh? Why 6lon'7 we jus7 glue a pho7o of ourselves to a pos7car6l wh1le we're at 17 eh?
[Image: ciiHmij.png](Takes out his phone and loads up Whelp®) -Sp16lers came pouring ou7 of the wall and a7e my ca7. 0/5 R.I.P s1r meowsalo7.-
[Image: zW45y5.gif]Hey!
[Image: ciiHmij.png]-Too afra16l to en7er cuz of 7he screaming 1ns1de. 2/5 cuz of the s7ench.-
[*~*I_Luv_Cats*~* shows no sign of stopping.]

RE: K-L-W Robotics - The Flower King - 02-09-2016

Irritated to be interrupted the moment he began, Wandreni put down the tiny laser welder and gears and went to investigate the commotion.

He was greeted by a smug-looking Tweep that seemed to be off in their own world, gabbling with wild abandon.
At a few tall tales by... *~*I_Luv_Cats*~*, Wandreni directed an exasperated look at him. Rather overwhelmed by the presence of the boisterous intruder, Wandreni grasped his Yang pendant, calling on an assertive energy.

"In the name of Truth, who do you think you are?"

(I cannot add images at this time, so adding talksprites will have to wait.)

19 Updates left, with leeway.

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - Gimeurcookie - 06-25-2016

Official vote to get INSULTRON added in to canon fortuna. We need 4 votes for it to pass.

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - nonexistentPumpkin - 06-25-2016

Yes add Caliborn INSULTRON to canon Fortuna pls.

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - Starlit-Drakon - 06-25-2016

+1 vote INSULTRON is best character

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - Kíeros - 06-26-2016

MAKE INSULTRON CANON AGAIN

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - Gimeurcookie - 06-26-2016

Should we consider "A$$" a vote for Yes or No? If "A$$" is a vote for yes then INSULTRON is now canon.

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - Gatr - 06-26-2016

eh, i'll vote yes.

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - Gimeurcookie - 06-28-2016

That's 4 votes. INSULTRON is now canon.

INSULTRON what do you have to say about now being canon? Your thoughts?

Knight to e5. Your move robot scum.

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - OrangeAipom - 06-28-2016

i vote no to insultron being canon

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - a52 - 06-28-2016

Man, maybe I should introduce green' to -- er, I mean, I hope whoever is running green' introduces him to INSULTRON to see what happens.

It's too late INSULTRON is canon, and now INSULTRON has escaped and also cheated at this board game. INSULTRON must be stopped, but by someone who is not me, I'm kind of feeling lazy this week.

Actually no one needs to stop INSULTRON, he'll run out of fuel sooner or later. Unless he's powered by hate in which I think we just discovered an infinite fuel source.

INSULTRON should be back for dinner at least.

RE: K-L-W Robotics: Absent Without Official Leave - OrangeAipom - 06-28-2016

can u even eat