Eagle Time
disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat (/showthread.php?tid=1129)

disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Kitet - 08-31-2015

i hate doing dishes
the dishes really need to be done
so instead i'm eating my pasta with a plastic spork i snuck from a kfc

lemme tell you guys something i LOVE disposable cutlery and plates and bowls? next time i go to the dollar store or whatever i need to get some plates/bowls to keep in my room
as a secret
because in unrelated news i've also started hiding snacks and food in my room because i'm sick of my dad simultaneously eating them all and telling me that they're not healthy for me and that i should stop buying them

last night he ate the last of my haagen daz mint chip ice cream even though he hates mint, and he told me that the mint taste was bad but he liked the chocolate chips, thank s a lot Father???????

UM THE POINT I WAS MAKING WAS THAT DAD aLSO TELLS ME NOT TO GET DISPOSABLE FOODEATING THINGS BUT I'D ONT' CAAAAARRRREEEEEEE

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Solaris - 08-31-2015

i dont like disposable things outside of like, party events or other one timeish things but then again i also have been ingrained to like washing the dishes so its fair to feel otherwise

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Coldblooded - 09-01-2015

I don't like plastic utensils as much since they seem to bend and easily and also I don't want to think about how they'll probably sit in a landfill for the next six million years or something.

Paper plates though, that's some good shit right there. Who even needs real plates anymore?

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Infrared - 09-01-2015

My dad has this saying "a little bit of venom doesn't kill" whenever he doesn't feel like washing a frying pan.

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Kitet - 09-02-2015

yeah i don't like polluting via plastic cutlery either but you have no idea how long i will put off doing dishes

and paper plates are nice, def better than plastic or styrofoam ones
it's too bad they don't make... paper cutlery..............

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Schazer - 09-02-2015

you could subsist on liquid foods then suck up everything through a paper straw

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Schazer - 09-02-2015

#hothouseholdschaztips

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - Dalmationer - 09-02-2015

eat kittens.

RE: disposable cutlery and dinnerware chat - SleepingOrange - 09-02-2015

consumer-level conservationism is a cruel joke we tell ourselves to bide the time until we finish shoveling every one of our resources into the great and terrible Mammon Machine(tee-em), use nothing but disposable cutlery, use three different plates over the course of your meal for extra whimsy, build a house out of saran wrap, none of it matters

RE: Deciphering Slepping Orange Secrets - Reyweld - 09-03-2015

(09-02-2015, 05:00 PM) Wrote: »consumer-level conservationism is a cruel joke we tell ourselves to bide the time until we finish shoveling every one of our resources into the great and terrible Mammon Machine(tee-em), use nothing but disposable cutlery, use three different plates over the course of your meal for extra whimsy, build a house out of saran wrap, none of it matters

(09-02-2015, 05:00 PM)Skip code Wrote: »is we bide; we 'one into terrible 'em disposible (different course) for a saran it?

(09-02-2015, 05:00 PM)Skip code mark II Wrote: »consumer a: tell the finish of the Mammon "use cutlery plates of extra, house wrap matters"

(09-02-2015, 05:00 PM)invisible ink Wrote: »consumer-leveliconservationismfisyaocruelujokeawertelleourselvesrtoebideathedtimeiuntilnwegfinishtshovelingheveryionesofiourtresourcesmintoetheagreatnandsterribleIMammonhMachine(tee-em),ausevnothingebutbdisposableecutlery,eusenthreecdifferentaplatespoverttheucourserofeyourdmealbforyextranwhimsyibuildnajhouseaoutvofasaranmwrap,pnoneiofritematterss
(09-02-2015, 05:00 PM)just the invisible ink Wrote: »ifyouarereadingthisitmeansIhavebeencapturedbyninjavampires