Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - HayDay - 04-18-2022

>This is your guilt personified, the results of all the suppressed emotions that you felt while committing terrible acts. You thought you didn't feel anything, but in reality all that pain was brought to your shadow. Suffering with no end she'll try to tear you apart making peace with her right now is impossible.

>If you possibly could have alice next time she falls asleep convince her to approach her shadow and see if there's any differences.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-18-2022

Well we have it straight out the horse's mouth now, telling the truth would kill Daydream.

>1

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 04-18-2022

>the point of this was to hear what the other half of you had to say. Shadows have insight but must never be fully relinquished control from. You have confirmed your own fears that telling the truth would kill you

>1

Hmm. I should add a message for daydream/her shadow as well.

>You can't escape this by dying, Daydream.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-18-2022

(04-18-2022, 07:10 AM)ReedRGale Wrote: »Hmm... I guess we're forced into the binary. Unfortunately people can't get better if they're dead. That's sad. All considered, we'll have to lie to Derrick. Let's review what Alice said before this:

Derrick: I'm going to speak to the Sister in you that cares about me.
Derrick: That loves me. And wants to show it.
Derrick: What is in the box?
Alice: ...... It's a... Dead kitten.
Derrick: ....... Why?
Alice: You wouldn't understand. It's part of my sickness.
Derrick: Finally... Is this absolutely all you were trying to hide from me?
Derrick: This is it, Sister.
Derrick: You only get one chance.
Alice: ......

It seems a half-truth would be the best here.

> 1. Explain that you're sick. You killed the kitten and that it didn't hurt you. That you liked it. That you keep it because you don't like that about yourself. You keep a reminder for yourself so you know what you can do if you don't keep yourself in check. That you're sure that no one, not even he can accept you if he knows your heartlessness.

This reveals something about Alice--her self-hatred and cruelty--so she's revealing something about herself, but is also probably not what is exactly being hidden. Both requirements are fulfilled.

seconding, at least this way she's not *completely* lying, it'd be a step in the right direction, as much as i want to vote 2 out of principle, alice deserves everything bad that comes her way

RE: Lucidstuck II - Unnoticeable - 04-18-2022

>I don't know if this ??? is gonna hear this, but this message is intended for them. positive cooperation is key. you want to kill her. I'm not going to follow this kind of hostility. Suicide will never be the answer, that's just resignation, giving up. I hoped you would've cared about helping everyone, but you don't want to stick around to fix this. You just want to torture her. evident enough with your insults that aren't meant to do anything except belittle her. I intend to help her. We can help you as well if you want. but not in a way that ends like this. never in a way that ends like this.

>1

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 04-18-2022

(04-18-2022, 07:02 AM)litten8 Wrote: »> 1 Nope nope nope! However insane Alice is, that thing is far worse, and it wants us to tell the truth, and it doesn't seem sane enough to try reverse psychology, so we definitely need to lie, at least for now. We really should find some way to make it so we don't have to lie in the future though.
W-what if she is tho... she wants Daydream Alice dead and we want all the kids to live. We're clearly at odds in our set goals.... no, we need to break the binary. That's why Lexii sent us here in the first place...

>3 Alice: Plead Forgiveness. From your shadow, from Derrick, from anyone that can hear you. Be humble and plead for your life and explain that what you did was for the sake of Derrick. That for all you did wrong, you still wanted to know him safe, and for that reason you can't tell the whole truth for now. Plead that they trust you if only one last time.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-18-2022

=>

[Image: nq2vzOb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: cJTVDXu.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: WswoiLU.png]

Your brother reaches out and embraces you. It feels nice, but he's squeezing rather tightly... Making you a little nervous...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: LehTWsV.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: hEB5Iwz.png]

You are now very, very comfortable in your home and in your relationship with your big Sis.

Wtf

>Derrick:check dream journal

>Derrick: Write your last dream into your dream journal as best you can remember.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 04-18-2022

> Derrick: Consider messaging Emily, thanking her for the Boba tea and helping ease Lucia into school life. Consider talking about the situation with Alice and how good you feel.

If possible:

> Emily: Derrick has just pushed Alice very hard to reveal some secrets of hers. We're afraid he might have locked her into lying by implicitly threatening her without realizing he was doing it.

(04-18-2022, 10:50 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Derrick: Write your last dream into your dream journal as best you can remember.
Seconding its slightly better than mine

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 04-19-2022

fuck yes

RE: Lucidstuck II - HayDay - 04-21-2022

(04-19-2022, 12:38 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »fuck yes
Seconding

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-23-2022

Derrick: Consider messaging Emily, thanking her for the Boba tea and helping ease Lucia into school life. Consider talking about the situation with Alice and how good you feel

[Image: 0xQ4rry.png]

Show PesterlogShow

[Image: 8YEmdwZ.png]

With all that's happened last night you try your best to recall most of the events that took place.

[Image: PPdjYIm.png]

Show Dream journal logShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - HayDay - 04-23-2022

>Derrick:Consider making a book of your wacky dream adventures.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 04-23-2022

>Head to bed with your deeper self in mind. See if you can have a conversation with yourself about today's events.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-24-2022

Derrick: Head to bed with your deeper self in mind. See if you can have a conversation with yourself about today's events

[Image: lvOQeI9.png]

You decide to retire early for the day, but you're just not that tired yet. Gramps is still on your mind.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 0NXfy6q.png]

You slowly drift off into a new journey.

[Image: hoWlLOG.png]

You've arrived! What fun is in store for you tonight?

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 04-24-2022

>See if any of your friends are around yet. If you run into the reapers, they might like to see the new abilities you've learned.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 04-24-2022

>Derrick: Get your gear.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 04-24-2022

>Derrick: Hug bambino. Talk about what happened today and ask his opinion on the situation with Alice

RE: Lucidstuck II - Unnoticeable - 04-24-2022

>Derrick: Locate Lucia

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 04-25-2022

Derrick: Get your gear

[Image: rp0sTvC.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vmdV308.png]

You enter your fort and find your items in a neat pile ready to go.

[Image: rfYhzpM.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Go on a solo adventure until Lucia arrives.
2. Go see Reggie and wait on Lucia.

RE: Lucidstuck II - HayDay - 04-25-2022

Derrick: Try to use your powers more and go on a solo adventure.