Eagle Time
This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Chat (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff (/showthread.php?tid=51)

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - SleepingOrange - 12-31-2015

Working, aww yiss, knuckle deep in dough when the countdown drops

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - AgentBlue - 12-31-2015

Karaoke I won't sing with family I don't want to see while I sit and be paranoid about every drink and piece of food.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Lankie - 12-31-2015

Im'a gonna watch a Star War and eat copious amounts of curry.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Not The Author - 12-31-2015

With luck, watching X-Files with the fam. We been missin' evenings and don't have that much longer to catch up. On the other hand, we're in The Doghouse so nobody's too enthused.

Other than that, regular day, probably, or at least if there're plans they've not been run by me yet.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Plaid - 12-31-2015

5am tequila and moomins in new zealand, ayyyy

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Solaris - 12-31-2015

Today we're going to have my born day dinner and then me and jac will do nothing and maybe I'll grind enough fake xiv money to buy a virtual house

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Schazer - 12-31-2015

Merry year from Japan, squad

I'm gonna nap for a scant few hours, if anyone knows the eldrytche dealings to send somnograms, please send me dreams of hawks and eggplants for the next three hours

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - OTTO - 12-31-2015

You must be registered to view this content.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Kitet - 01-07-2016

so like, i ate a small breakfast and had a fairly big lunch afterwards, but that was at like 1 PM and now it's midnight and i think i forgot to eat anything for the 11 hours I've been awake after having lunch

it doesn't feel like 11 hours, it feels like 4.

also this has been happening but not as bad. like i have dinner at 4 pm or something but then i don't eat anything until breakfast the next day

i think maybe i can't accurately tell when i'm hungry anymore

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Solaris - 01-07-2016

i eat like one meal a day which is bad but like, lol whatever

maybe you should try to get some snax like just so you like, have somethingin your stomach after a long time or something...

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - ICan'tGiveCredit - 01-07-2016

i thought it's good to have 3 meals a day. so like, if you eat Dinner, your last meal of 3 meals at 4pm, then you should be fine for the day b/c it's not good to eat too much before bed. I eat a lot. all the time. It doesn't seem to have any impact on my weight, but then i can't sleep at night.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - SleepingOrange - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 09:25 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »i thought it's good to have 3 meals a day. so like, if you eat Dinner, your last meal of 3 meals at 4pm, then you should be fine for the day b/c it's not good to eat too much before bed. I eat a lot. all the time. It doesn't seem to have any impact on my weight, but then i can't sleep at night.

This is not empirically supported advice

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Schazer - 01-07-2016

I eat a grand average of 15 meals a week, probably, and I'm not dead yet

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Plaid - 01-08-2016

I have one proper meal a day and one small meal usually. I think its probably more important that you eat a thing every day even if you don't feel hungry?

Unrelated: i applied for more study woo yeah

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Schazer - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 11:47 PM)Wheat Wrote: »
(01-07-2016, 11:37 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Usually have one substantial meal and the rest is snicky snakkies, breads and other nibblins

Wheat gazed up at the enormous post. Forty years it had taken them to learn what kind of fiber was hidden beneath the crust. O crumby, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving bread! Two ale-scented tears trickled down the sides of their nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle had went away. They had won the victory over themselves. Bread owned.

I am astounded on how many levels this makes me mad Raaaaage

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - SleepingOrange - 01-09-2016

go away

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Not The Author - 01-09-2016

They dare not take action. If they do, you'll be toast

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - AgentBlue - 01-09-2016

I think we all know if we get under the crust of the punmasters, they are secretly grainning.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - OTTO - 01-09-2016

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 01-09-2016

except sitcoms are better

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Jacquerel - 01-09-2016

sitcoms are the highest form of media tbh

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Dragon Fogel - 01-09-2016

*laugh track plays*

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - Granolaman - 01-09-2016

Please, nothing tops bathroom stall poetry.

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 10:48 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Please, nothing tops bathroom stall poetry.

Here I Sit
Broken-Hearted

RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - OTTO - 01-10-2016