Eagle Time
The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+----- Forum: Tweeper (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) (/showthread.php?tid=3422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - RanaKat - 06-26-2018

[Sal is far too tired to think of a good response.]
[``...500 points.``]

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - Thalia V1 - 06-26-2018

(06-26-2018, 06:49 PM)DudebroV1 Wrote: »Tonya doesn't even notice the thief and is more focused on the goods on the shop counter as well as trying to control the situation.

Tonya apologizes to Sal, but in a [Flirtatious] manner. "Sorry! Our A.I's a little buggy right now. If you want, I can make it up to you later~."

Tonya giggles to herself before continuing talking, "But, for now how much are these?"

“DUDE!”
[Thalia attempts to make Tonya aware of the pickpocket.]

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - bappitybapcat - 06-26-2018

The oomn dashed toward the exit, nearly out of the store. At this point though, she began to slightly hyperventilate at the notion of having this absolutely mad beast of an AI get her, and the simple fact that she was even seen in the first place. Outside of the shop, her eyes desperately searched for a crowd to disappear in, however uncomfortable that might be.

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - RanaKat - 06-26-2018

[Felt waits a few seconds to see what the others would do before getting sick of waiting and grabbing her rifle, chasing the thief. If she could get close enough to shoot she could either block the Oomns path or slow them down with a minor injury. However, Felt lacks the Endurance to keep up the chase for long.]

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - Thalia V1 - 06-26-2018

(06-26-2018, 06:55 PM)bappitybapcat Wrote: »The oomn dashed toward the exit, nearly out of the store. At this point though, she began to slightly hyperventilate at the notion of having this absolutely mad beast of an AI get her, and the simple fact that she was even seen in the first place. Outside of the shop, her eyes desperately searched for a crowd to disappear in, however uncomfortable that might be.

“GOSHDARNITTHATSNOTYOURS!!!”
[Thalia attempts a [Logic Bomb]!]
“Look. If you put it down, you don’t have to go into a big loud crowd! I know I may be loud too, but I know what it’s like to have, like, [Sensory Overload]s.”

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - bappitybapcat - 06-26-2018

[As Thalia has a higher intelligence than the oomn, [Logic Bomb] is successful.]

((I believe that's how Logic Bomb works, but correct me if I'm wrong.))

The oomn, slows to a jog, then to a trot, and then stops all together, only a few steps from the door. The oomn didn't know why, but what the AI said seemed perfectly reasonable, and as such, she followed the suggested path. The oomn sighed and tipped her head down in defeat, staring at nothing in particular and just wanting to disappear forever.

“Oh, sorry... hey! Maybe if you come to Fortuna with us, you can get jewellery and stuff?”

[Realistic]
[Felt slowed as well, dropping her rifle back into her inventory. She figured that the Oomn had to have some reason for stealing, since it makes no sense for someone to steal for the fun of it.]

The oomn seemed [despondent] taking her hands out of her pockets only to place her head in her hands. A nearly silent voice reassured her that what had happened hadn't been her fault, and that everything was going to fine, she just had to wait everything out. IT carried on, trying to sooth the oomn the best it could.

[I’m Helping!]
“(unfunny meme)”

[Felt weighed her options a moment before approaching the Oomn.]
[``Hey-whats your name?``]

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - DudebroV1 - 06-26-2018

Tonya could have just locked the shop door, but it seems like her crews got her back! If they keep up this behavior, Tonya thinks she and them might just reach Fortuna without so much as a scratch.

Tonya's in a great mood and quickly pulls out her crew card to pay for the stuff, "Here, 500 points plus a little something something~" Tonya gives Sal a 100 point tip and her phone number since she was in such a good mood.

Tonya was going to need help carrying the supplies back to the ship. She does pocket the candy however for handing out when she flirts. She thinks about writing her name and number on the candies too. Make them like lovely edible hook ups.

Tonya asks Thalia and Felt, "Are you two ok?"

(06-26-2018, 07:24 PM)DudebroV1 Wrote: »Tonya could have just locked the shop door, but it seems like her crews got her back! If they keep up this behavior, Tonya thinks she and them might just reach Fortuna without so much as a scratch.

Tonya's in a great mood and quickly pulls out her crew card to pay for the stuff, "Here, 500 points plus a little something something~" Tonya gives Sal a 100 point tip and her phone number since she was in such a good mood.

Tonya was going to need help carrying the supplies back to the ship. She does pocket the candy however for handing out when she flirts. She thinks about writing her name and number on the candies too. Make them like lovely edible hook ups.

Tonya asks Thalia and Felt, "Are you two ok?"

“I guess? Apart from the fact that everyone thinks I’m a rampaging monster AI.”

When Felt asked her question, the oomn only hunched down further into a ball, squeezing her eyes closed in a hope that it might all just disappear, her included. Only a moment later, a large, navy eye opened on the back of the oomn's scarf, well, more accurately, skarv. The eye stared directly at Felt, refusing to break eye contact.

“Uh.”

[Felt is startled by the eye and stumbles backwards, nearly colliding with Thalia]
[``OHGODITHASANEYEOHGODOHGODOHGOD``]

[Thalia is attempting to cheer up the Oomn, with memes. It isn’t helping.]

[Thalia pets the scarv. She does not know what she’s trying to accomplish.]

The navy eye glared at the AI, not appreciating the sudden petting, and lack of personal space. More eyes of varying colors opened along the length of the skarv all now looking at the AI with disdain. The oomn grimaced as she felt the eyes open along the portion of the skarv that was draped across her neck an mouth.

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - DudebroV1 - 06-26-2018

Tonya assures Thalia, "Your not a monster at all Thalia. I've been with you long enough to know that. You are just a little scary when it comes to your art. But I like that about you! Besides, monsters don't cry when they accidently rip their artwork after they slip and fell in the hallway."

Tonya clatters her bones over to Thalia and Felt to get a loot at this thief situation.
"Hello! Sorry to rudely stop you, but you seemed to have accidently taken some of my belongings!" Tonya hides her happiness under her helmet before continuing in her own style.

[Flirtatious]
Tonya comes up with an idea. "But, I'm sure we can work out a deal! You were really smooth nicking it off me. How about you join up with us and maybe go on a date with me later? In return, you won't get in trouble *and* you can keep the jewelry you nabbed!"

[Felt covers her face with her hands, mumbling about eyes. After a few moments she uncovers her face and glares at the Oomn.]
[``Please explain to me why you have a Scarv with you``]

[Thalia draws her hand away.]
“...o-o”
[Thalia stares into the eyes. It’s strangely hypnotic? But not really? ???]

Quiet sniffling could be heard from the oomn as she hunched over with her head in her hands.
"Well excuse you, I believe that skarvs are just as sentient as you miss Felt. I believe you meant to say 'Please explain to me why you and a skarv are pals, as it's a bit unexpected for me, thanks,'" a voice said harshly. "And to you miss Tonya, I don't really believe right now's the time to be flirting, and I think you and me both know that it's rather unsettling that you're flirting with a oomn who clearly doesn't care nor want to be with you. Plus you seem to be completely fine with ignoring me, a tad rude if you ask me, but you aren't."

[Thalia looks away, feeling awkward.]

"Also, thanks for not petting me any more, love, it was pretty annoying and weird," the voice scoffed at the AI.