Eagle Time
Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Projects and Comics (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Thread: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread (/showthread.php?tid=29)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - thegreenspark - 10-10-2012

Whoa, that's freaky. I like it!

Boredy dord in accounting today:

[Image: SSCN0213.jpg]

Messed up on one of the claws but whatevs.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Crowstone - 10-10-2012

diglett looks like a bug/grnd type there!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 10-14-2012

Spoilered because I am absolutely terrified of black scleras and yet I drew them

Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Sadgi - 10-15-2012

[Image: K0XL1.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 10-16-2012

That last gif is a work of beauty.

How come you now have a tablet and you're not using software that allows pressure sensitivity? Your handwriting is still sort of illegible!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - SleepingOrange - 10-17-2012

To be fair it's pretty hard to read on physical media too

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Pharmacy - 10-20-2012

Fake bug pogeymans!

[Image: mustachepillars.png]
[Image: dappermoths.png]

Tressypil-->Tabernap-->Baroqbeau

The types go Bug-->Bug/Dark--->Bug/Dark

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Crowstone - 10-20-2012

I really like them! especially the first and final forms

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 10-21-2012

[Image: lJ2ga.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Crowstone - 10-22-2012

vines! rocks! wow!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 11-01-2012

[Image: MATRIX%20VIOLATION.png]

AND THIS IS WHY MATHS IS EVIL

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Norivia - 11-01-2012

wait but the transpose is like,
a c
b d
like you flip it along the main diagonal?
(So, symmetric matrices have themselves as their own transpose)
(way to ruin that joke Norivia gosh)
((welp))

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 11-02-2012

I DON'T CARE I AM DONE WITH MATHS

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - btp - 11-02-2012

*AgentBlue flips a table

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - AgentBlue - 11-02-2012

/me (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - thegreenspark - 11-05-2012

Show Content

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Schazer - 11-08-2012

[Image: cYYIL.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Kitet - 11-24-2012

Weh. I have some doodles and reference stuff for devil here.

[Image: dryadref.png]
[Image: bored1.png]
[Image: faun.png]
[Image: vampireref.png]

I don't really plan on introducing any major vampire characters, I just had to make the ref so I can put them in the background and have them be recognizable as something other than background filler.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Crowstone - 11-25-2012

colorrrrrrr :D

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Jacquerel - 12-10-2012

[Image: Volcarona.png]

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Kitet - 12-10-2012

Wah! A cute!
Jeezdang do you use a lot of gradients tho :O

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Jacquerel - 12-10-2012

I went overboard on the wings because I think they're sort of meant to look fiery or something?
I do generally try and avoid gradients, I think most of the not-wing bits aren't really gradiented. The way I did those wings definitely isn't something I'd think of as a good technique most of the time!

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Infrared - 12-10-2012

Wow dang, that's really neat.

RE: Scrawls, sketches, and chicken scratches - a doodle thread - Plaid - 12-10-2012

Jacq how do you make pixels look so cool

Teach me your secrets

[Image: magnify.png]