Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 11-09-2020

(11-09-2020, 12:01 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »4> Lucas: It’s time to talk about Alice.

Seconding, when you've built your sense of self around another person it's best that you understand how you really feel about them

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 11-09-2020

(11-09-2020, 04:03 PM)Panur Wrote: »> 3: Talk about how you feel.
Seconding. I don't think Lucas is ready to hear the truth about Alice right off the bat. Let's ease into that conversation first.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-10-2020

(11-09-2020, 12:01 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »4> Lucas: It’s time to talk about Alice.

(11-09-2020, 08:57 PM)Mystdrago Wrote: »

Seconding, when you've built your sense of self around another person it's best that you understand how you really feel about them

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-10-2020

Lucas: Talk about how you feel

[Image: 4wqnFLW.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: EGk0eMA.png]

Your depiction of Qruewloh begins to fade away, and you're left with a feeling of liberation.

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 11-10-2020

Two claps for the character growth

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-10-2020

>Lucas: Derrick said he needed you. Assist him, and your team.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-11-2020

>Lucas: have a quick talk with Azriel to catch him up to what happened. He can help you stick to your guns.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ya girl finley - 11-12-2020

^^ Catch Azriel up and join the others.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-12-2020

Lucas: have a quick talk with Azriel to catch him up to what happened. He can help you stick to your guns

[Image: OvKofCW.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: fFLhplv.png]

You head downstairs and find everyone surrounding a rather tall shadow creature...

Show ChatlogShow

Archadia pauses for a moment. You can tell she wants to but she's scared. Her situation is understandable, living in a cave sounds crappy in general... Maybe she only wants to because she doesn't know any better?

1. Motivate her to go through with it. (Exercise Archadia)
2. Present an alternative in case she may have lingering doubts. (Spare Archadia)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 11-12-2020

> 1.

why are we questioning this?

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 11-12-2020

>1

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-12-2020

>1
Release archadia’a pain (and souls)

RE: Lucidstuck II - ParadoxicalAstrologer - 11-12-2020

>1. Explain that you have done this in the past with others who felt trapped like her.

RE: Lucidstuck II - kronyx - 11-12-2020

we don't really know if the exercised monsters really are sent to a better place, maybe let her know what the surface looks like first? maybe she will like it better there
>2

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-12-2020

>1 She will be stuck in this form even if you put her somewhere else.

(11-12-2020, 06:14 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>1 She will be stuck in this form even if you put her somewhere else.
she can learn how to love herself later
what if this place Emily sends them isn't good at all? theres no way to see it and we'll never be able to get them back its irreversible
all Archadia knows is the cave, i just think it would only be sensible to let her know the other places first, just to make sure thats what she wants

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-12-2020

(11-12-2020, 06:26 PM)kronyx Wrote: »
(11-12-2020, 06:14 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>1 She will be stuck in this form even if you put her somewhere else.
she can learn how to love herself later
what if this place Emily sends them isn't good at all? theres no way to see it and we'll never be able to get them back its irreversible
all Archadia knows is the cave, i just think it would only be sensible to let her know the other places first, just to make sure thats what she wants
[Archadia is a threat to have around, she's only agreed to this cause she's not strong enough to kill the dreamers and so it's better to be rid of her. I'm only making the argument I'm making in case it reaches Emily.]

to me it sounds like she's only dangerous because she's stuck on a literal cave full of creeps at all times as far as she can remember
besides i don't think she would try to kill anyone on the surface because a) we have been nice to her b) we have shown her what we are capable of and c) the monsters on the surface although mostly friendly, are still absurdly stronger than her

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-13-2020

(11-12-2020, 06:13 PM)kronyx Wrote: »we don't really know if the exercised monsters really are sent to a better place, maybe let her know what the surface looks like first? maybe she will like it better there
>2

seconded, what the fuck guys

Emily's literally skipping the whole 'you gon be dead', all this fucking poetry speech is cultish, and the worst part i the more we let her go through with it, the more SHE'S gonna buy it

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-13-2020

Lucas: Motivate Archadia to go through with it

[Image: gxUK0gG.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You watch as Emily takes Archadia's hand. It begins to glow a soft blue.

[Image: XEUkLKB.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: BAYWecM.png]

Archadia has been exorcised!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: wDIxqJO.png]

1 EXQUISITE SOUL with 34 souls is available, what will you do?

1. Give it to someone (Who?)
2. Save it for later

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 11-13-2020

>1 (Lucia / Ira)

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-13-2020

>1 Azriel

RE: Lucidstuck II - kronyx - 11-13-2020

>1 ira

RE: Lucidstuck II - kronyx - 11-13-2020

(11-13-2020, 04:29 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(11-12-2020, 06:13 PM)kronyx Wrote: »we don't really know if the exercised monsters really are sent to a better place, maybe let her know what the surface looks like first? maybe she will like it better there
>2

seconded, what the fuck guys

Emily's literally skipping the whole 'you gon be dead', all this fucking poetry speech is cultish, and the worst part i the more we let her go through with it, the more SHE'S gonna buy it
finally someone who understands

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 11-13-2020

(11-13-2020, 07:31 PM)kronyx Wrote: »>1 ira
Seconding. Or thirding I guess :)

Lucia needs to remember.