Eagle Time
The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Mediawarks (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Fortuna (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+----- Forum: Tweeper (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) (/showthread.php?tid=3422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - RanaKat - 06-25-2018

((Yep!))
((Non-Fortuna style ref : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thatonefortunarp ))
((Fortuna Style ref: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thatonefortunarp ))

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - bappitybapcat - 06-25-2018

((For some reason I find it sort of funny that Felt has the trait realistic, but at the same time they're highest stat is luck. I don't really know why, but I find this sort of funny for some reason. Also, the vowel-less last name is pretty cool, albeit a bit difficult to figure out how to pronounce. These are sort of random comments, so apologies for that.))

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - RanaKat - 06-25-2018

(06-25-2018, 10:16 PM)bappitybapcat Wrote: »((For some reason I find it sort of funny that Felt has the trait realistic, but at the same time they're highest stat is luck. I don't really know why, but I find this sort of funny for some reason. Also, the vowel-less last name is pretty cool, albeit a bit difficult to figure out how to pronounce. These are sort of random comments, so apologies for that.))

((Felt is a paradox in of herself-I mean she's essentially a seeing eye dog controlled by a black worm mixed with a lump of flesh covered in cloth. She's realistic, so she thinks her crazy amount of luck is actually her being really skilled.))

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - bappitybapcat - 06-26-2018

The oomn, upon hearing Tonya's last remark, slipped the product she was observing at the moment into her pocket with a sigh. She turned away from the shelves and slowly began to walk out of the shop, trying to appear as if she hadn't seen anything she was interested in. She kept her hands stuffed into her sweatshirt pockets, and her head down as she began her sluggish trek to the exit.

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - Thalia V1 - 06-26-2018

(06-26-2018, 02:29 PM)bappitybapcat Wrote: »The oomn, upon hearing Tonya's last remark, slipped the product she was observing at the moment into her pocket with a sigh. She turned away from the shelves and slowly began to walk out of the shop, trying to appear as if she hadn't seen anything she was interested in. She kept her hands stuffed into her sweatshirt pockets, and her head down as she began her sluggish trek to the exit.

did you mean the jewellery

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - bappitybapcat - 06-26-2018

(06-26-2018, 02:38 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »
(06-26-2018, 02:29 PM)bappitybapcat Wrote: »The oomn, upon hearing Tonya's last remark, slipped the product she was observing at the moment into her pocket with a sigh. She turned away from the shelves and slowly began to walk out of the shop, trying to appear as if she hadn't seen anything she was interested in. She kept her hands stuffed into her sweatshirt pockets, and her head down as she began her sluggish trek to the exit.

No, why?

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - Thalia V1 - 06-26-2018

(06-26-2018, 02:41 PM)bappitybapcat Wrote: »

No, why?

I don’t know, it’s just that the oomn was eyeing the jewellery at the beginning

[Thalia stops charging.]

(06-26-2018, 02:43 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »

No, why?

You're not wrong about her eying the jewelry, but she hasn't actually made a move on taking them yet. I'm just waiting for the right moment to have her do it.

(06-26-2018, 02:47 PM)bappitybapcat Wrote: »
(06-26-2018, 02:43 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »

No, why?

You're not wrong about her eying the jewelry, but she hasn't actually made a move on taking them yet. I'm just waiting for the right moment to have her do it.

K

[Artist]
[Thalia is distracted, drawing.]

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - RanaKat - 06-26-2018

[Felt notices the AI drawing and wanders over,peering over her shoulder.]
[``Whats that?``]

(06-26-2018, 03:09 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »[Felt notices the AI drawing and wanders over,peering over her shoulder.]
[``Whats that?``]

[Thalia quickly covers it up, embarrassed.]
“It’s nothing!! Nothing... I’m not a good artist anyway, so uh.. yeah! Um.”

The oomn noticed, somewhat regretfully, that then would be the perfect time to try and get at least a piece of the jewelry the spooper was wearing, all the other witnesses either distracted or gone. With a sigh, she slightly redirected her path so that she'd be on course to pass right next to the spooper. The oomn's pace, ever so slightly picking up as she prepared herself for what she was about to do, keeping her head down all the while.

[Thalia is blushing.]

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - RanaKat - 06-26-2018

[``Oh hush-it looks perfectly fine.``]

(06-26-2018, 03:34 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »[``Oh hush-it looks perfectly fine.``]

(art: https://youtu.be/3aW6wodhz9Q)
[Thalia’s screen displays an =D, and she uncovers her art.]

[``See? It looks lovely-are you planning to do anything with your art?``]

“Well, uh... no, not really!”

RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually) - DudebroV1 - 06-26-2018

Tonya rushes over to Felt and Thalia with their bones rattling about apon hearing talk about Art, "Oh! Thalia is drawing again? I wanna see!"

Tonya attempts to view the art piece in question and is a little confused by it, "What is it supposed to be? An Anubis in a baggy coat? A Dragopede in a smock? A uh.. A Smo- no! A Somnus Unit?" Tonya attempts to guess as if it were a game of that image guessing game that some robots are terrible at. How can robots not know what a stop sign is in this day and age?

(06-26-2018, 05:14 PM)DudebroV1 Wrote: »Tonya rushes over to Felt and Thalia with their bones rattling about apon hearing talk about Art, "Oh! Thalia is drawing again? I wanna see!"

Tonya attempts to view the art piece in question and is a little confused by it, "What is it supposed to be? An Anubis in a baggy coat? A Dragopede in a smock? A uh.. A Smo- no! A Somnus Unit?" Tonya attempts to guess as if it were a game of that image guessing game that some robots are terrible at. How can robots not know what a stop sign is in this day and age?

((ajikfafjkahf))

(06-26-2018, 05:14 PM)DudebroV1 Wrote: »Tonya rushes over to Felt and Thalia with their bones rattling about apon hearing talk about Art, "Oh! Thalia is drawing again? I wanna see!"

[Thalia’s screen blares a bright red. She loses all traits and gains [Uncontrollable Bloodthirst] instead.]
“YOU CAN HARM ME, MOCK ME, DESTROY ME... BUT DON’T INSULT MY ART!”

Look what you did.

(edgy, muahaha)

(06-26-2018, 05:33 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »

[Thalia’s screen blares a bright red. She loses all traits and gains [Uncontrollable Bloodthirst] instead.]
“YOU CAN HARM ME, MOCK ME, DESTROY ME... BUT DON’T INSULT MY ART!”

Look what you did.

((D: D: D: D: D:))

[Stereo-Blind]
[Felt takes several steps back, covering her eye with one hand, making pained hissing noises. Due to the sudden bright lights, Felt has lost her [High Senses] trait for the next few minutes.]