Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-04-2019

>We agree to leaving you alone so long as you leave the kids alone.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-10-2019

=>

[Image: vuhOQJF.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ngHXzw5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: X5rv5z7.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 11-10-2019

>Lucia: slap Alice to establish dominance.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ParadoxicalAstrologer - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 06:20 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>Lucia: slap Alice to establish dominance.
Seconding this.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-10-2019

> Lucia: Slap Alice to get her off her daze and to make sure it's her.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 06:28 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Lucia: Slap Alice to get her off her daze and to make sure it's her.
Seconding, I like NN's reference but I don't wanna tell Lucia to be violent.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 11-10-2019

(11-10-2019, 06:28 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Lucia: Slap Alice to get her off her daze and to make sure it's her.

[SLAP THE BITCH SLAP THE BITCH (seconding)]

RE: Lucidstuck II - ReedRGale - 11-10-2019

Seconding.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Ten11 - 11-11-2019

Couldnt you both just calm down, and take mutual solace in the fact that neither of you know what the fuck's going on?
No?
That's just me?
Nevermind then.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-18-2019

Lucia: Slap Alice to get her off her daze and to make sure it's her

[Image: FY9uyej.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: svfs9Tc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ZL6vZRN.png]

Show ChatlogShow

What should Alice and Lucia chat about?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 11-18-2019

That face

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-18-2019

>Talk about why Alice took out Lucia's eye

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-18-2019

>girls: Take a deep breath, you're both already here. Nowhere to go but forward now.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 06:56 PM)Panur Wrote: »>girls: Take a deep breath, you're both already here. Nowhere to go but forward now.

Don't know if it's a good idea to directly address them in the second person like that, but what the heck, Seconding :)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 07:41 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(11-18-2019, 06:56 PM)Panur Wrote: »>girls: Take a deep breath, you're both already here. Nowhere to go but forward now.

Don't know if it's a good idea to directly address them in the second person like that, but what the heck, Seconding :)

I'm not addressing them as in 'you girls', I'm commanding them , rather than say '>Lucia + Alice' , I'm using '>girls' , as in, influencing both the current female presenting peeps in screen

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-19-2019

>Alice: Welcome back. Why don't you talk about what you saw in your illusion? We could help sort things out for you if there are any residual effects.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-20-2019

=>

[Image: mAbJAQP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 11-20-2019

>Lucia: Ask Alice to explain what happened from her point of view when you first entered this place.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 11-20-2019

>Lucia: ask her about the unknown entity, does it have control of the construct now that it's here

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 11-20-2019

>Daydream: If this is really you and not that punk Ennoukh pranking us again, then could you please bring back our customised communication device? It would work towards Lucia not thinking you've gone completely insane, talking to yourself like this.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 11-20-2019

Lucia: ask her about the unknown entity, does it have control of the construct now that it's here

[Image: JFqVFjm.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: gVAUTSI.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 11-20-2019

>Lucia: speak your mind, you arrived here due to your resentment towards alice

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-21-2019

(11-20-2019, 11:14 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>bob: hug lucia
I don't think Lucia would like this. People don't generally want suprise hugs from strangers.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 11-21-2019

>I'm sorry we haven't been spending enough time with you lately there Alice. We grew complacent in knowing Emily was with you, keeping you company and handling your emotional needs, but the fact that you started seeing LilMal means that is clearly not entirely true. It has occurred to me that it may not just be companionship you crave after so many centuries of solitude, but also a sense of progress. I think the imaginary games we played might have helped alleviate that feeling somewhat and maybe kept that manifestation of despair at bay. Also, hello there Lucia! We're so glad to see Derrick managed to wake you from your coma. We hope you might find it in your heart to forgive Alice here for her past transgressions. I know that's a tall order for you, but in the interest of keeping you all alive, you really all need to be working together here.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 11-21-2019

(11-21-2019, 10:25 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »>I'm sorry we haven't been spending enough time with you lately there Alice. We grew complacent in knowing Emily was with you, keeping you company and handling your emotional needs, but the fact that you started seeing LilMal means that is clearly not entirely true. It has occurred to me that it may not just be companionship you crave after so many centuries of solitude, but also a sense of progress. I think the imaginary games we played might have helped alleviate that feeling somewhat and maybe kept that manifestation of despair at bay. Also, hello there Lucia! We're so glad to see Derrick managed to wake you from your coma. We hope you might find it in your heart to forgive Alice here for her past transgressions. I know that's a tall order for you, but in the interest of keeping you all alive, you really all need to be working together here.

I don't know if we want to give this much information about Alice. For one, it might make Alice uncooperative if we start giving this much information about her to Lucia, who she doesn't like. I also don't think we should be asking Lucia to forgive Alice. Lucia came here because she has unresolved issues with alice and I think it'll be healthy for both of them if she is allowed to speak her mind.