Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - ActivelyAnonymous - 10-28-2019

==>

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-28-2019

==>

RE: Lucidstuck II - Noo5uke - 10-28-2019

==>

RE: Lucidstuck II - ParadoxicalAstrologer - 10-28-2019

==>

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 10-28-2019

==>

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 10-29-2019

[Hey Kayriel, we talked about it in the discord but we were trying not to discuss things on the forum, because we assumed UE could vaguely hear conversations like Daydream did that one time. iP just said in the discord that text in brackets wouldn't be heard though, so I suggest changing your parentheses into brackets. Also, you should check out the command center channel in the LS discord, we all got together and come up with a plan that I think is pretty well thought out, and pinned it in the channel there.]

RE: Lucidstuck II - RandomLurker - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 01:40 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »[Hey Kayriel, we talked about it in the discord but we were trying not to discuss things on the forum, because we assumed UE could vaguely hear conversations like Daydream did that one time. iP just said in the discord that text in brackets wouldn't be heard though, so I suggest changing your parentheses into brackets. Also, you should check out the command center channel in the LS discord, we all got together and come up with a plan that I think is pretty well thought out, and pinned it in the channel there.]
[How do you access the command center channel, I can't find it?]

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 10-29-2019

[Oh, uh, this is new, okay. So, what the heck is happening? Is the Daydream we've been talking to this whole just a fake clone meant to take the real ones place? Also...does this new bit mean that there will be no more discussion and commands in the forum, only discord?]

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-29-2019

[Discussing here is fine, feel free to keep doing so. IP not taking stuff in the brackets is actually ment to encourage discussion in the forums. It's likely Daydream that we were talking to before, since she sent bob with emily.]

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-29-2019

=>

[Image: 49g3LjV.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-29-2019

[anybody not in the lucidstuck discord, please join, we're trying to be as coordinated as possible for this so we avoid reaching a bad ending, if we do interact with ue we're gonna have to word whatever we say perfectly, and it would be good to reach a consensus on what to say or ask ue]

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-29-2019

==>

(10-29-2019, 01:33 PM)Panur Wrote: »==>

[downvoting, i don't think we should give ue the silent treatment either, the kids are currently at his mercy, what if he threatens them to get us to speak, he does know we're trying to help them, plus i'd like to reach a consensus with everybody first before deciding on doing anything]

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 10-29-2019

[Alright everybody, we have a plan from the discord. Our original plan had our second step being making the command "...", but we've kinda decided that we might be better served with skipping it. Instead, we are going to try something that fulfills the purpose of that command, and also tests several other things out at once.

Firstly need everybody we can get to all copy the below command to the UE. Secondly we need a single person to send an absurd command that would engender a curious response to Lucia. Something like More details on *why* can be found on the discord.]

>UE: Alright. You want to tell us about yourself, then that's fine. Let's make this comprehensive: from the very basics tell us about what you want and why you are taking this path to achieve it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 10-29-2019

>UE: Alright. You want to tell us about yourself, then that's fine. Let's make this comprehensive: from the very basics tell us about what you want and why you are taking this path to achieve it.

>Lucia: Remember to periodically change perfumes, or other scented products like deodorant. If you don't you can become used to the smell and put on too much, while it will be overpowering for others.

RE: Lucidstuck II - ActivelyAnonymous - 10-29-2019

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 10-29-2019

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-29-2019

UE: Alright. You want to tell us about yourself, then that's fine. Let's make this comprehensive: from the very basics tell us about what you want and why you are taking this path to achieve it

[Image: qXe9PND.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - The One Guy - 10-29-2019

[Nothing to do with what's currently going on (at least not directly), but I just had a dream inspired by this adventure last night: Lucia was in the dream, along with various other people including people I know in real life and others that my mind just made up for the dream. In the dream, Lucia ended up trapped within a dream (yes, a dream within the dream), and I went in the dream to save her. In this dream shadows would manifest themselves, taking on the appearance of those outside the dream to trick Lucia into thinking she was awake and get her to do things that would ultimately leave her trapped within the dream (which for some reason were these weird random tasks such as her giving ten of the shadows a snack). I was able to sew distrust and make her understand these shadows weren't the real people, but she distrusted me as well, and I was still no closer to finding a way to actually get her out. For the time is was good enough that I could keep track of her and make sure she wasn't complying with the shadows' demands while I tried to find a solution, but then the shadows managed to trick me with a shadow Lucia and once I realized what they were doing, I was unable to find the real Lucia. In my search I cam across one of my real life friends, who tried to get my attention. I initially though he was just another shadow, but I came to realize he wasn't. Before I could ask him what he was doing in the dream, though, I woke up (as in, woke up from the real dream, not the dream within the dream).]

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 10-30-2019

>Alice: That still doesn't answer why you are looking like Alice at the basic level. But regardless, I don't believe you understood what we meant with 'path'. With 'this path' we meant the sequence of events and motivations that led to the current events, as well as where you intend to go and what you intend to do in the future. Mutual understanding and expression of your motivations, methods chosen, and current goal are necessary for understanding how far we will go.

[Hey everybody, here is the current plan from the discord. we're going to do the above command, with a twist this time. Each of you is going to replace the word 'path' with a different synonym of it. Here is a list of synonyms for you:

plan / course of action / track / route / course / approach / procedure / method / system / scheme / strategy / tactic / formula

You don't need to pick synonyms in order, just pick whichever one you like as long as somebody else hasn't already done it]

RE: Lucidstuck II - CJayoj - 10-30-2019

>Alice: That still doesn't answer why you are looking like Alice at the basic level. But regardless, I don't believe you understood what we meant with 'Method'. With 'this path' we meant the sequence of events and motivations that led to the current events, as well as where you intend to go and what you intend to do in the future. Mutual understanding and expression of your motivations, methods chosen, and current goal are necessary for understanding how far we will go.

[ Hopefully we don't screw this up]

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 10-30-2019

>Alice: That still doesn't answer why you are looking like Alice at the basic level. But regardless, I don't believe you understood what we meant with 'route'. With 'this path' we meant the sequence of events and motivations that led to the current events, as well as where you intend to go and what you intend to do in the future. Mutual understanding and expression of your motivations, methods chosen, and current goal are necessary for understanding how far we will go.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-30-2019

>Daydream: did you know that the odds of getting a royal flush in a game of poker are 1 in 8008132

RE: Lucidstuck II - ParadoxicalAstrologer - 10-30-2019

>Alice: That still doesn't answer why you are looking like Alice at the basic level. But regardless, I don't believe you understood what we meant with 'strategy' . With 'this path' we meant the sequence of events and motivations that led to the current events, as well as where you intend to go and what you intend to do in the future. Mutual understanding and expression of your motivations, methods chosen, and current goal are necessary for understanding how far we will go.