Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-30-2019

>Bob: Alter the backpack to allow you to hide in it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - martialAcademic - 09-30-2019

>Bob: "Wait. Just remembered: Lucia is trying to get into touch with you on her spider, but she doesn't know your persterchum handle. Her handle is transcendentUmbrage. I suggest giving her a quick hello so you can get in touch with each other more easily in the future. Fair warning, she's a bit paranoid right now in the aftermath of her meeting, and rightly so."

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-04-2019

Bob: clearly you can move, just follow her

[Image: Epzbl7Z.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: N7ftZic.png]

You add transcendentUmbrage to your friendlist. She immediately messages you.

Show PesterlogShow

[Image: lYucEeu.png]

Before leaving the room you tell Bob to remain in the room until you return for it.

[Image: pknbSgs.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-04-2019

>Are you all right, Emily? We told you about what Lucia did moments ago.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-07-2019

> Are you all right, Emily? We told you about what Lucia did moments ago

[Image: eHsSQjT.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door. Who could that be?

[Image: BLmYcwo.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Z3ds0yW.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ECNMHdh.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 10-07-2019

That was, hands down, the most adorable scene i've seen in anything in ages, and blushing Emily was not something I knew I needed until I saw it.

I now also ship Uilos and Emily but shhhhhhh.... :3

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 10-07-2019

That melted my stone-cold heart in ways only IP's stories can..

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-08-2019

>Emily: Uillos can transport you across Loham, if you ask him to. This could very easily get you to the forts and by extention Lucia. Maybe you could ask him, and then get Lucia after explaining the change in situation to her?

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-08-2019

Emily: Uilos can transport you across Loham, if you ask him to. This could very easily get you to the forts and by extension Lucia. Maybe you could ask him, and then get Lucia after explaining the change in situation to her?

[Image: JJi6G6J.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: qwaiNT3.png]

Show PesterlogShow

[Image: 7IhYeWl.png]

Uilos takes you to the underground cabin using his powers, you have a nervous feeling starting to take hold...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: K4NH1lT.png]

You enter Fort kick-ass and spy Ahn and Timothy talking to the side...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: CGF4XMi.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: NfNa2HF.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: t5JTCkd.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Something is wrong here.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-08-2019

>Emily: Lucia is in her room, and she was on the other end of the online conversation you had with her. One of you is not really in Lucia's room, or on a different dream level. Lucia talked to Narren earlier, I suggest you call for her. We can check if she's real, and she would be able to tell if Lucia is on a different dream level.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 10-09-2019

Ohsnap! Lucia must still be in the Event Horizon!
.. THAT'S how DD was able to make it seem like she could send her away. And she even played up to our paranoia about her being the Unknown Entity! I KNEW that part just didn't make sense!
Whelp! There's only one way out of here now... We have to make Lucia continue her Dark Asylum quest.

>Lucia: Tell Emily about your Dark Asylum quest. Try to continue it in order to get out of this place.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-09-2019

> Emily: Boo for some reapers, maybe she's just in another layer of darkness?

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-15-2019

Emily: Boo for some reapers, maybe she's just in another layer of darkness?

[Image: Wx3tMak.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: k6ta91I.png]

In what feels like seconds, every reaper storms into the room all at once!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Lg7Ubnv.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-15-2019

>Narren: Mention how Lucia's hair is different now.

RE: Lucidstuck II - XeroChance0 - 10-15-2019

If Narren was able to actually meet up with her, I don't think Lucia would still be in the Event Horizon. Unless, would the Unknown Entity be able to move them back and forth that quickly and easily?

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 10-15-2019

(10-15-2019, 08:58 PM)XeroChance0 Wrote: »If Narren was able to actually meet up with her, I don't think Lucia would still be in the Event Horizon. Unless, would the Unknown Entity be able to move them back and forth that quickly and easily?

I think narren's talking of *before* she went to even horizon Xero

> Emily: Ask reapers if they'd like to accompany you on this quest to find the maid

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-16-2019

(10-15-2019, 11:29 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(10-15-2019, 08:58 PM)XeroChance0 Wrote: »If Narren was able to actually meet up with her, I don't think Lucia would still be in the Event Horizon. Unless, would the Unknown Entity be able to move them back and forth that quickly and easily?

I think narren's talking of *before* she went to even horizon Xero
Yeah but it might also be UE trying to keep its story consistent. We should give narren a command and check if it's really her.

RE: Lucidstuck II - XeroChance0 - 10-16-2019

(10-16-2019, 06:36 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(10-15-2019, 11:29 PM)Panur Wrote: »I think narren's talking of *before* she went to even horizon Xero
Yeah but it might also be UE trying to keep its story consistent. We should give narren a command and check if it's really her.

Goodness, the UE will be so difficult to keep track of. I do second having the reapers join in on finding Lucia. Strength in numbers and all that.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 10-16-2019

... Why not just ask Lucia where she is, again? So we can have Emily and Lucia find out Lucia 'should' be in her room, and believes she is, but isn't actually in her room.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-17-2019

I think the important thing is to first figure out if Emily actually is in Lucia's room. 'Uilos' could've been UE, putting her in an illusion.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Shadowfyst997 - 10-17-2019

If this Uilos is actually the UE in disguise, then I am going to be very very sad. However, the presence of the Reapers is a good sign, at least for Emily's sake.

Forgive my memory, but did we ever figure out which of the Reapers is the traitor?

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-18-2019

Narren: Mention how Lucia's hair is different now

[Image: lwrGC0y.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: pSZsoBq.png]

Show PesterlogShow

[Image: 28ADF8e.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

Show PesterlogShow

[Image: 57vnTRG.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Sn29aP2.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: BJuBkiP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: PQzNL8N.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 10-18-2019

>Lucia: This thing wants you to fight it so it can learn your powers. Get back into the pitch black, and make a smoke screen with your bag to hide how you do it.

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 10-18-2019

>Lucia: that's not alice, that's the unknown entity, you shouldn't be fighting it alone, quickly use your bagpipes to create a smokescreen to obscure yourself so it doesn't learn what you can do, and enter your asylum

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 10-19-2019

Lucia: that's not alice, that's the unknown entity, you shouldn't be fighting it alone, quickly use your bagpipes to create a smokescreen to obscure yourself so it doesn't learn what you can do, and enter your asylum

[Image: HPq7JdB.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 2xm6TyG.png]

You are now this young woman. You've been crying for sometime, you're lost, alone. You don't understand why you're being attacked and followed by strange creatures. It's been many years since someone has called your name... you almost forgot it. Almost....

What is your name?