Eagle Time
Lucidstuck II - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Cool Shit You Can Do (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Forum Adventures (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lucidstuck II (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 04:28 PM)amobiaman Wrote: »
(09-04-2019, 01:29 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Lucia: Apologize to Narren.
upvote, upvote, upvote
Oh yeah, that's a good idea.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-13-2019

Lucia: Apologize to Narren

[Image: DMl5dgE.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Find Emily! (Be Emily)
2. (Visit Daydream)

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-13-2019

>1

meem

RE: Lucidstuck II - Mystdrago - 09-13-2019

1.)

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 09-13-2019

>1
DD is probably a bit pissed at us right now.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-15-2019

>Find Emily!

[Image: AeUBZyP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: I2lKuSO.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: noNOhmR.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 8PiVBd2.png]

You enter the bubble and fall right on your bed.

[Image: kNrrUUG.png]

Show ChatlogShow

With the arrival of Daydream's avatar for the observers into play you have ways of controlling it. You can command it to do something or use quotes to allow it to speak. Bob cannot speak of its own free will, but can act on its own and by default will try to preserve its own life. Bob can manipulate reality temporarily and cannot die permanently. However once killed it will be of no use until Daydream resuscitates it. Bob knows things that the observers do not know, but sharing that information too soon or carelessly can lead to problems later on.

1. Try to explain the situation
2. Relay details given by Daydream

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 09-15-2019

>"First off, it's probably for the best that bob stays in here, away from anyone else. Daydream originally thought that letting bob run around in the construct was a bad idea, and I agree with her, however, it seems she sent him here for a reason."

RE: Lucidstuck II - TerraTorment - 09-15-2019

>"hey emily, we need to confirm something with you, by some bizarre twist of fate Lucia conjured her way to daydream, things got weird from our perspective and we're still unsure if that was the real daydream or the unknown entity, were you with daydream when this happened? that would explain the second presence ira felt that we couldn't see"

RE: Lucidstuck II - Will Phoenix - 09-15-2019

>Bob, you look like you've seen some shit. Hug Emily, and I bet you'll feel better.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-15-2019

>"Hey Emily we're going to try having bob explain this by itself. Please stand by."
>2

I think we should have bob do the explaining cause we simply don't have the answer to emily's question ourselves.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-15-2019

=>

[Image: j7YUTxC.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 0QG6qf3.png]

You squeeze Emily to try and calm yourself down, however what you know is too much for a single lingering embrace to quell your fear.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-15-2019

>Bob: Tell Emily why daydream sent you.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 09-15-2019

> Bob: feelings jam.

RE: Lucidstuck II - neferiusNexus - 09-15-2019

Seconding both of those. It will also be amazing to hear Bob speak their own mind for once.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Kayriel - 09-18-2019

This... this is definitely an untested variable, and one that was unexpected. Might be gold, might be rope to hang with.

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-18-2019

Bob: Tell Emily why daydream sent you

[Image: j8I5ApU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You've been warned by Bob that Daydream has been compromised, it is up to you now to do right by her with this information.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-18-2019

>"I should recount what happened with Daydream. Lucia found her way to Daydream's place somehow. She used an item to look through an illusion, and saw Daydream who seemed to change demeanor mid-sentence. 'Daydream' proceeded to try to get Lucia to talk about how she got there, then tried to make her remember upsetting things, and lastly she tried to convince her to make an exit key for UE to try and lure it. This all seems in line with UE posing as Daydream, though it is unclear how it could have made the switch."

>"I think it is important that we involve Lucas as soon as possible. He is the only other person who has direct contact with daydream. We wouldn't want something that poses as her to give him orders. Do you think you could reach him in person?"

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-19-2019

=>

[Image: RIWszTR.png]

Show ChatlogShow

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 09-19-2019

>”"Daydream" tried to get Lucia to go along with some sort of plan. However, we helped nudge Lucia towards suspicion and she ended up refusing to go along with the plan. I highly doubt Lucia is "compromised" in any way as of now.”

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-19-2019

>"Do you think you could get to Lucas with the same thing that got you here? If not, you should probably just message him."

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-30-2019

=>

[Image: RIWszTR.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Show PesterlogShow

Now all you have to do is find your way there...

RE: Lucidstuck II - Fellow - 09-30-2019

>"Do you have a backpack somewhere in your house to hide bob in? It'd keep him hidden from the other dreamers as well as UE"

RE: Lucidstuck II - intrepidPioneer - 09-30-2019

=>

[Image: olKCelJ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: tevTvWm.png]

You examine the contents of your bottom drawer. Your backpack for school is inside.

[Image: 1p4ehGk.png]

Your backpack has 3 inventory spaces. Looks like Bob cannot fit inside not only because it is too big, but also because it is not inanimate.

RE: Lucidstuck II - Panur - 09-30-2019

> Bob: clearly you can move, just follow her.

RE: Lucidstuck II - amobiaman - 09-30-2019

>"Again, I think it's best if we leave bob hidden in here. We wouldn't want the UE, or even the other dreamers to learn about ourselves or bob. I think it's best if you head over to Lucas now, and we'll keep bob hidden in a closet or something."