Eagle Time
Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: BAWK BAWK (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Hawkspace (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner (/showthread.php?tid=1354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - SC - 03-27-2017

i second said motion, not the commotion, the motion

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - a52 - 03-27-2017

i vote that

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Reyweld - 03-27-2017

I'm going to vote against PROPOSITION 99: ARBITRARY CATEGORIZATION; I'd rather they stay contained to Stephen King's The Dead Zone.

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - qwerx3 - 03-28-2017

could be useful, maybe? but would like to see slightly more reasonable usecases here. null vote on 99 for the time being

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - btp - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 10:26 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I'm going to vote against PROPOSITION 99: ARBITRARY CATEGORIZATION; I'd rather they stay contained to Stephen King's The Dead Zone.

Yeah, I'm voting against. They're a nifty feature, but they've also become one of Stephen King's most popular tourist attractions.

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - ICan'tGiveCredit - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 10:26 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »I'm going to vote against PROPOSITION 99: ARBITRARY CATEGORIZATION; I'd rather they stay contained to Stephen King's The Dead Zone.

I am also against PROPOSITION 99: ARBITRARY CATEGORIZATION

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - pharmdrugs - 07-11-2017

PROP 99 GOT ENOUGH VOTES FOR QUORUM. ITS VOTES ARE
4 yes
1 null
3 no.
WHICH MEANS IT IS CURRENTLY NOT PASSING. PASS YOUR BOWELS EASILY WITH OFF-BRAND AMITIZA.

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - ICan'tGiveCredit - 07-13-2017

(06-28-2016, 05:41 AM)btp Wrote: »Motion to have pharmdrugs and insultron duke it out NNTS drug race style

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - a52 - 08-07-2017

(10-09-2014, 06:56 AM)pharmdrugs Wrote: »This is the topic where we come up with ideas for rules, customs, official tribal tattoos, official song, mascot, cheer routine and more

prop 23: official hawkspace tattoo (required)
[Image: iayj5LX.jpg]

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Reyweld - 05-17-2018

I will support this spambot thread deletion rule, but I think it should be fairly obvious when a human-made spam thread is as such (a joke) and not advertising for some drug or dietary thing. Unless you're a brand new user, I don't think PMing a mod is necessary.

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Myeth - 05-18-2018

Goodbye spambots. You may be dumb and trying to steal my credit info but that's the fault of yr creator and i still love your dumb robot ways. Im sorry that i have to vote for this but it's time we have control over the botty infestation, ily g'bye B'(

I vote yes on spambot deletion rule

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Electrum - 05-18-2018

(05-17-2018, 11:39 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Unless you're a brand new user, I don't think PMing a mod is necessary.
I agree with this, I don't think it should be necessary.

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Dragon Fogel - 05-20-2018

Yes on spambot deletion rule

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-24-2018

i vote no secretly in my head b.c i love spambots but i vote yes on spambot deletion rule

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Electrum - 05-25-2018

They are a source of entertainment sure but the fact that we are amused and eager to interact with spambots makes me think that Eagle Time and Hawkspace have become so passive that they're stagnating and there is just not enough incentive to work on a creative project or contribute to the creative project of somebody else. UUUUUuuurrururururwuuuurhhhhh FResh blooOD NeeeEd fresH BLodoood

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - a52 - 06-08-2018

proposition 43098: a52 and reyweld become joint mayors of hawkspace, with mod powers in that subforum.

yes on 43098

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Electrum - 06-08-2018

Wherever there is a power vacuum, there is a tyrant despot who covets the vacant position.

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Reyweld - 06-08-2018

yes on 43098

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Mirdini - 07-21-2018

yes on spambot deletion rule

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Kíeros - 07-21-2018

Vote to move Spambot Deletion to a quorum, and vote yes on it once it gets there

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Robust Laser - 07-21-2018

Yes on Spambot Deletion Rule

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - June Stargal - 07-21-2018

Yes on Spambot Deletion

Yes on 43098

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Thalia V1 - 07-21-2018

(05-17-2018, 07:58 AM)Wheat Wrote: »proposal: "spambot thread deletion rule": if a spambot thread is posted in this subforum, it may be deleted by a moderator/admin from any other forum. Due to this change, if you wish to make a fake spambot thread in hawkspace, please send a PM to the current mods/admins (Schazer, Pinary, Sunspider) before doing so.

(If adopted, the language of the rule will update to match whoever the current mods/admins are whenever that changes.)

Yes to this.

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Mirdini - 07-24-2018

Looks like we've had Quorum on Spambot Deletion for 3 days now, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED KETO PALS

RE: Subforum Ideas Topic: The Quorum Quorner - Reyweld - 11-18-2018

Locked threads are real good.