Eagle Time
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME - Printable Version

+- Eagle Time (https://eagle-time.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Adventures and Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Forum: Forum Games (https://eagle-time.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME (/showthread.php?tid=412)

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ - 04-14-2013

(04-14-2013, 08:06 AM)bigro Wrote: »We should bring back sol and jaq but they play as one. #dorbs

Holy crap, THIS.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Robust Laser - 04-14-2013

(04-14-2013, 08:17 AM)Chwoka Wrote: »
(04-14-2013, 08:06 AM)bigro Wrote: »We should bring back sol and jaq but they play as one. #dorbs

Holy crap, THIS.

I was against Solly and Jaq coming back (but mostly solly because oblit)

i could accept it if it were this

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Schazer - 04-14-2013

EVENT!

Waterbottles steps up to the NTA-offing plate this time, growling something incomprehensible about how she didn't ask for no killproof city-slickers with their agendas and law reforms and PhDs or whatever.

Before anyone can ask what her deal is, she pulls out a shotgun and pumps him full of lead.

"Are you out of bullets now?" His aggressor's clip confirmed as empty, Not The Author removes his ruined shirt, takes off the similarly-ruined bulletproof vest, and sighs testily.

Not The Author has survived a kill attempt!

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Epamynondas - 04-14-2013

Wait, can we potato NTA now and actually kill him?? That sounds attractive.

Pootato: NTA

Also I forget why we're killing TehPilot but the wagons looks Totally Legit™ I guess. Lynch: TehPilot.

Also ALSO I still think someone should target wheat tonite. For whatever reason.

(04-14-2013, 08:06 AM)bigro Wrote: »hey Lynch:NTA and tater:NTA
We should bring back sol and jaq but they play as one. #dorbs
Yes.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Sruixan - 04-14-2013

aww there goes my fun tonight

I mean yeah sure not actually having an ignominious VIRUS orgy tonight is probably a good thing but still awwwwww

(04-14-2013, 08:06 AM)bigro Wrote: »hey Lynch:NTA and tater:NTA
We should bring back sol and jaq but they play as one. #dorbs

perfect

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Schazer - 04-14-2013

Deadline is either in ~8 hours if I have time before work or someone is hammered, or 14ish hours if not

遊びは終わりだ! (2) - Anacreon, Pick Yer Poison
btp (2) - No Lynch, Akumu
GeneX (1) - SounlyParanoid
granolaman (2) -Not The Author, btp
Luneix (1) - GeneX
No Lynch (1) - Seedy
Not The Author (7) - Elize, Crowstone, TehPilot, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Luneix, Chwoka, bigro
Palamedes (2) - Airey, Epamynondas
seastormjt (2) - Luneix
TehPilot (10) - Agentblue, Coldblooded, Sruixan, Granolaman, Boogeyman, ProfessorLizzard, Seastormjt, brighterwaters, Palamedes, Cyber95
No Lynch (1) - Mathgirl277
Schazer (1) - 遊びは終わりだ!

Abstaining: Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, deadcrystal, Doodley, Fragowump, Leafsw0rd, Malkytop, Mehgamehn, myw, Piester, Seawyrm, Whoosh!

Patoot doop

Airey (1) - Airey
deadcrystal (1) - Deadcrystal
Mehgamehn (1) - Not The Author
Not The Author (21) - Coldblooded, No Lynch, Whoosh!, Agentblue, Sruixan, TehPilot, GeneX, btp, Akumu, Granolaman, Chwoka, Mathgirl, Boogeyman, ProfessorLizzard, Seastormjt, wonderbagels, Palamedes, Cyber95, Crowstone, bigro, Epamynondas
Sruixan (1) - SoundlyParanoid
TehPilot (5) - Mehgamehn, Luneix, Elize

Abstaining: 遊びは終わりだ!, Anacreon, Anomaly, BestTeaMaker, Doodley, Fragowump, Leafsw0rd, Luneix, Malkytop, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, Piester, Pick Yer Poison, Seawyrm, Seedy

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Mehgamehn - 04-14-2013

Potato NTA

So wait, we can manage the equivalent of a hammer (and beyond!) on the potato vote, but we can't quite muster up soft lynch for the actual lynch vote? Pffthahahahahaha...

(oh wait epamy voted for Pilot at the bottom of the last page so I suppose we do have the soft lynch)

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Akumu - 04-14-2013

I am throwing behind Boon: Jacqolaris

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Granolaman - 04-14-2013

Fuck yeah Boon: Jacqolaris

Also Nottles that looked like it hurt. How ya feeling buddy? Need someplace to lie down? Let me get you something to eat you look a mess.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - waterbottles - 04-14-2013

I ain't much of a learner, but why do you all want a mafia member back?

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - GenetiXientist - 04-14-2013

I support Solcquerel.

(04-14-2013, 04:29 PM)waterbottles Wrote: »I ain't much of a learner, but why do you all want a mafia member back?

The people who wanted both back as 2 people are either scum or have a serious problem with online romance.

The people who want both back as one person like chaos and mayhem (Also I have an unhealthy obsession with mixing things together. Science!)

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Not The Author - 04-14-2013

Dangit guys

[Image: Sadical_zpseb24b30d.png]

Had an actual plan to deal with the virus maybe, but nooooo you all had to be impatient and waste probably-oneshot dayactions and you're back to square zero

Who even is that raygunner, I bet it's a nighttalker somehow

Hrmph.

I don't like yer fancy words, so why don't you shut yer lip?

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Not The Author - 04-14-2013

If you didn't like my lip y'shoulda shot it off while y'still had bullets

Gosh

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Nova - 04-14-2013

So I think it's officially confirmed Not The Author has been infused with the Spine of Kerberos

[Image: B1uWZCU.png]

NT4 1S TH1S YOU

Also, to everyone who shot him:

(04-13-2013, 08:58 PM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »Y'all are idiots.

P.P.S. final answer Bring back Jac and Sol and make them do the fusion dance

Ink blot, I am not stupid, thanks.

Say that to my face.

(04-14-2013, 09:43 PM)遊びは終わりだ! Wrote: »Also, to everyone who shot him:

(04-13-2013, 08:58 PM)GenetiXientist Wrote: »Y'all are idiots.

I agree, presumably on the same grounds.

But then NTA I highly doubt you truly had a plan to quash THE VIRUS since neither you nor any of your possible teammates appear to have the tools to do so... and I'm not terribly fond of idle chatter from someone in your position, let's be clear. Especially not now I've been deprived of the fun I'd have had with you...

(hmmmmmmmmmmm)

I've had an absolutely atrocious idea. The only trouble is, it would sort of interfere with the planned boon, but may I stress the "sort of"? I dunno, it's more the product of a work-and-lack-of-sleep-weary mind... I just thought I best say in case I accidentally go through with it...

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Granolaman - 04-14-2013

Did anyone else just feel there mind tear apart as they simultaneously shouted "dibs" and screamed "not it" in respective excitement and terror?

Well, I certainly didn't.

Besides, I'm not sure my idea would work anyway. I'm just currently trying to think of absolutely anything but this blasted essay and its abominable accompaniments that I ought to have already polished off... still, on the plus side, this all-nighter means I'll be around to procrastinate in this game right up until the deadline!

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Elize - 04-15-2013

Hrm. Uh, I thought he lynch NTA, potato tehpilot thing we had going was fine? i dunno why everyone wants to switch now.

Boon: literally anything but Jaqualaris? More battle raps and rap battles? I am down to rattle some baps.

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Robust Laser - 04-15-2013

We can't lynch NTA because he is immune to it right now.

also TehPilot is apparently immune to potatoing???? I don't remember where/if that was confirmed

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - TehPilot - 04-15-2013

I may or may not be immune to lynches as well

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Elize - 04-15-2013

Oh, I misunderstood, then. In that case, I'll throw my lots in with lynch: TehPilot, Potato: Not The Author

RE: MURDERFIA: DAY 2 (41/67) - Nova - 04-15-2013

(04-15-2013, 01:27 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »I may or may not be immune to lynches as well

I hope you are so that every single kill/lynch attempted today was wasted